Assetto Corsa Mods: The Community 'Must Have' Thread

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
10,000_AC_mods.jpg

With the 10,000 + mod uploads milestone reached here at RaceDepartment, we want to know your thoughts on your 'must have' Assetto Corsa mods...

We recently reported on the incredible milestone reached by the Assetto Corsa modding community - 10,000 uploads here at RaceDepartment, and to follow up on that impressive feat we thought it might be fun to reach out to the community and ask which mods you would recommend to a fellow sim racer.

Assetto Corsa Mods: Check out the AC Mods Download section HERE.

Often the cars and tracks get all the attention from the community - but in Assetto Corsa the variety of mods is quite incredible. Cars, tracks, skins, apps, shader mods, weather.. the list is almost endless. In fact it can sometimes be quite overwhelming for new sim racers to understand what the exceptional content is, so let's make it easier for them!

Please use the comments section below to highlight and link the RaceDepartment.com hosted mods you think are absolutely 'must have' for a current Assetto Corsa player.

Sim Racing is AWESOME!

AC Mods 1.jpg
AC Mods 3.jpg
AC Mods 2.jpg
AC Mods 4.jpg

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Sol
Content Manager
Custom Shaders Patch
Fonsecker Sound Packs 1-4 (These are SO versatile!)
LA Canyons
Autosport Speedway
Skip Barber
Arch Physics Updates
The NSX series by Some1 and Modek
Deutschlandring
Cort Graphics Improvements

To name but a few....

Anything made by Race Sim Studio is a must have.
Agree with Nick! But for me right now, during the 2019 F1 season, running their 2019 F1 Hybrid mod is really incredible. With every paint scheme from the real series available here on RD, and the AMAZING work that the RSS crew has done on this car, running the same tracks the RL drivers are competing on each week its a real treat. Every time I drive it I'm amazed at how gret the physics are, how detailed they were on the models, and the sound is spot on. I may be sending them extra $$ just to show my appreciation.

You know, I'm not sure If I have all LilSki's tracks or not, I know I have tracks named the same, but, I can't remember if I got them from here or updated them if I did. Just in case, I'm re-downloading and installing them, Just to be sure.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%