Assetto Corsa Ferrari F138 'Red Pack' preview

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have today revealed the latest addition of the upcoming 'Red Pack' DLC, due to hit the digital shelves on Thursday 14th July. The legendary Ferrari F138 Grand Prix car that contested the 2013 Formula One World Championship season will make its virtual debut in the sim, representing the last of the V8 era Grand Prix machines before the introduction of hybrid turbo power units made its debut at the start of the 2014 season.

The F138 is the fifth new piece of content revealed by the studio and continues the Grand Prix theme started by the introduction of the legendary Maserati 250F driven by Juan Manuel Fangio right the way through to modern thoroughbred machinery in the shape of the recent 2015 Ferrari Formula One challenger.

With only five days to go and two final pieces of content to be revealed, the F138 will make a pleasing new addition to the sim and should fit right in with the 'Red Pack' theme in what is fast becoming one of the most exciting pieces of DLC content since Assetto Corsa launched all the way back in 2014.

Stay tuned to RaceDepartment for more of the latest news regarding the upcoming 'Red Pack' DLC as and when it becomes available.

Assetto Corsa Ferrari F138 2014 Car.jpg

Check out the Assetto Corsa RaceDepartment sub forum for all the latest news and discussions regarding Kunos premium racing simulation. Also don't forget to check out our substantial modding forum for downloads, modding discussions, add on cars and tracks as well as many useful additions to the Italian sim.

RaceDepartment hold regular racing events for a wide variety of skills, head on over to the RaceDepartment Assetto Corsa Racing Club to check out the many events we have available to join today!

Looking forward to the 'Red Pack' DLC? Pleased to hear of F138 announcement? Let is know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
this is a car that we didnt even know about yet (and fairly new license i would assume)
oh Kunos.. you so good at this you might want to think about creating a 'game developer simulator' including: work hard/play hard physics, forum-stress and judgement bugs called after annoying forum members, trivia utube streams with hard quantum physics questions that have no correct answer and the final goal/scene can be you guys having the last laugh and drinking a beer.
sounds like a GTA mission, i like it already.

this is a car that we didnt even know about yet (and fairly new license i would assume)
oh Kunos.. you so good at this you might want to think about creating a 'game developer simulator' including: work hard/play hard physics, forum-stress and judgement bugs called after annoying forum members, trivia utube streams with hard quantum physics questions that have no correct answer and the final goal/scene can be you guys having the last laugh and drinking a beer.
sounds like a GTA mission, i like it already.
Sounds like my name will be in it then :O_o:

Not an Italian car then? And ANOTHER GT3?! :unsure:
Not for the DLC. He just pretty much confirmed either working on the licence or already the implementation. Which is great news.

Gosh, at this pace we'll see Bentley and Aston before long. :x3:

I hope they start adding upgraded body kits to these newer generation GT3 cars, otherwise they keep going out of date compared to real life. (if the license allows)
I doubt it. The cars in the game represent the season cars they licenced, they'll at most BoP them per class where it makes sense (like GT3's).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back