- Nov 29, 2014
Kunos Simulazioni has officially released the 1.1 update along with the long-awaited Dream Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa.
The 1.1 update weights, rather fittingly, 1.1GB, and brings several improvements to one of the most popular simulators around.
The press release lists, most notably, improvements to the graphics department (particularly in terms of optimization and post-processing effects) and to the game's AI.
SEE ALSO: Buy an Assetto Corsa Steam Key for only 34,99 Euros
Furthermore, the update brings a flag and rules system and new overcast weather conditions.
You can check out the full changelog for the 1.1 update right here:
Changelog Assetto Corsa 1.1
- Added ai-hints
- New penalty system
- Added Kick Quorum to the server
- Fixed sound pops and clicks for some cars engines
- Fixed traction control sound events
- Fixed Tatuus FA01 limiter sound
- Improved sound dynamics under load for some cars
- Launcher: more graceful handling of missing/problematic content
- Launcher default theme: personal best time grid filtering by car/track added
- Fixed blank resolution box
- Fixed missing sound events
- Fixed crashes volume
- Reworked envelopment for interior and exterior sounds
- Higher exterior volume for surround speaker configurations
- Fixed tyre fake shadows in slowmo replay
- Improved AI
- Added custom head movements per car (driver3d.ini)
- Driver helmet/head now cast shadows in onboard camera
- Added custom weather selection
- Improved Pedals App
- Rendering performance optimizations
- Particle rendering optimiziations
- Render Stats form now features units
- Added "final" damage for high speed impacts
- Added quality settings to replay that allow up to 4x longer replays
- Fixed driver shift preload animation at race start
- Fixed camera car not using FOV value
- Fixed AI choosing wrong (slow) tyres
- Updated FMod to 1.05.13
- Updated Fmod SDK project (minor envelopment improvements)
- Tweaked exterior reverb parameters
- Tweaked envelopment values for some sound events
- Improved positional surface sounds
- Fixed wind and tyre rolling noise
- Fixed doppler effect for rev limiter and horn
- Fixed FOV in mirrors, now editable in system/cfg/assetto_corsa.ini
- AI race starts greatly improved
- Fixed wrong shadow resolution when moving through F6 camera car cameras
- Fixed graphics not following dynamic track grip levels in Multiplayer
- Fixed "fast" height evaluation for validating setup ignoring tyre pressure
- FPS caps is now compatible with the new 1ms resolution timer
- Suicidal server admins are now a protected species and not allowed to kick themselves anymore
- Adjusted fuel consumption for most of the cars
- UI now understand fuel range relative to car and track and adjust maximum race lap count
- automatically for quick races and race weekends against the AI
- Added 4WD simulation in drivetrain.ini
- Added live axle suspension geometry
- [DATA] section in aero.ini is now obsolete and must be eliminated. HEADER=2 is mandatory if
- damage is used.
- AC now support multiple configurations on circuits
- A to B gameplay options for hillclimb tracks and specific circuits that support.
- Tyre pressures can now be shown in digital_instruments.ini
- Limited static weather situations can now be selected from the UI. Weather is also moddable.
- Time Attack now has a global multiplier that controls the amount of time available for the first
- Customizable TrackIR rotation range.
- Chat window now supports full Unicode charset
Update 1: First community made screenshots and videos are already uploaded to our media gallery here.