Assetto Corsa: Dream Pack DLC with Nurburgring Nordschleife released

Assetto Corsa Nurburgring Nordschleife Dream Pack.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni has officially released the 1.1 update along with the long-awaited Dream Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa.

The 1.1 update weights, rather fittingly, 1.1GB, and brings several improvements to one of the most popular simulators around.

The press release lists, most notably, improvements to the graphics department (particularly in terms of optimization and post-processing effects) and to the game's AI.

SEE ALSO: Buy an Assetto Corsa Steam Key for only 34,99 Euros

Furthermore, the update brings a flag and rules system and new overcast weather conditions.
You can check out the full changelog for the 1.1 update right here:

Changelog Assetto Corsa 1.1
  • Added ai-hints
  • New penalty system
  • Added Kick Quorum to the server
  • Fixed sound pops and clicks for some cars engines
  • Fixed traction control sound events
  • Fixed Tatuus FA01 limiter sound
  • Improved sound dynamics under load for some cars
  • Launcher: more graceful handling of missing/problematic content
  • Launcher default theme: personal best time grid filtering by car/track added
  • Fixed blank resolution box
  • Fixed missing sound events
  • Fixed crashes volume
  • Reworked envelopment for interior and exterior sounds
  • Higher exterior volume for surround speaker configurations
  • Fixed tyre fake shadows in slowmo replay
  • Improved AI
  • Added custom head movements per car (driver3d.ini)
  • Driver helmet/head now cast shadows in onboard camera
  • Added custom weather selection
  • Improved Pedals App
  • Rendering performance optimizations
  • Particle rendering optimiziations
  • Render Stats form now features units
  • Added "final" damage for high speed impacts
  • Added quality settings to replay that allow up to 4x longer replays
  • Fixed driver shift preload animation at race start
  • Fixed camera car not using FOV value
  • Fixed AI choosing wrong (slow) tyres
  • Updated FMod to 1.05.13
  • Updated Fmod SDK project (minor envelopment improvements)
  • Tweaked exterior reverb parameters
  • Tweaked envelopment values for some sound events
  • Improved positional surface sounds
  • Fixed wind and tyre rolling noise
  • Fixed doppler effect for rev limiter and horn
  • Fixed FOV in mirrors, now editable in system/cfg/assetto_corsa.ini
  • AI race starts greatly improved
  • Fixed wrong shadow resolution when moving through F6 camera car cameras
  • Fixed graphics not following dynamic track grip levels in Multiplayer
  • Fixed "fast" height evaluation for validating setup ignoring tyre pressure
  • FPS caps is now compatible with the new 1ms resolution timer
  • Suicidal server admins are now a protected species and not allowed to kick themselves anymore
  • Adjusted fuel consumption for most of the cars
  • UI now understand fuel range relative to car and track and adjust maximum race lap count
  • automatically for quick races and race weekends against the AI
  • Added 4WD simulation in drivetrain.ini
  • Added live axle suspension geometry
  • [DATA] section in aero.ini is now obsolete and must be eliminated. HEADER=2 is mandatory if
  • damage is used.
  • AC now support multiple configurations on circuits
  • A to B gameplay options for hillclimb tracks and specific circuits that support.
  • Tyre pressures can now be shown in digital_instruments.ini
  • Limited static weather situations can now be selected from the UI. Weather is also moddable.
  • Time Attack now has a global multiplier that controls the amount of time available for the first
  • checkpoint.
  • Customizable TrackIR rotation range.
  • Chat window now supports full Unicode charset

Update 1: First community made screenshots and videos are already uploaded to our media gallery here.

This is not a Joke!

Sorry to say but this Nords track was released about 10 years ago, I didn't find anything new what comes to track than more realistic looking graphics, it looks better than any other version before but didn't got anything else new with this.

Also McLaren F1 GTR mod released 10 years ago so nothing new. But i'm not so dissapointed as it was so cheap, 10 euros for Laser Scanned track is not so much LOL

It seems that Kunos made new GTR Evolution with Need For Speed and Grand Turismo graphics, that's all.

Edit: as I said not a Joke, this is not Funny!!!

Last edited:
Thoughts so far...

Sauber-Mercedes C9 interior looks like a mod from an older sim game. It lacks a lot of detail and in my opinion looks like it was rushed and thrown together quickly to get it ready for this release.

The Alfa GTA is a fun little car to drive, I wasn't expecting that. Great piece of history for historic driving fans. Its floaty and soft as I would expect a historic vehicle to be.

The Alfa 155 TI is fantastic to drive, the 4WD system is obvious in this car, really changes the driving dynamics but in a good way I'm happy to say. Kunos is making an Alfa fan out of me.

The Alfa 4C is not as much fun to drive as I had hoped. It doesn't seem to brake well and it slides a lot. It is beautiful though on the outside and inside. Cool gauge cluster.

The BMW M235i is a beauty and I LOVE that exhaust burble when you let off the throttle which is unique to the car unless some of the older cars have been updated with new sounds which I haven't noticed yet.

The C7R is a beast and great to drive, I was expecting this though. This one is going to be fun in league races.

The McLaren F1 GTR understeers more than I expected making it a disappointing handful to get through corners quickly. I love the sound that it produces though.

The McLaren P1 is what I expected the Ferrari TheFerrari to be, it handles great and has gobs of power. None of that understeer that the Ferrari TheFerrari has. Great hypercar to drive.

The Nissan GTR is enjoyable to drive and feels very predictable. It does exactly what you want it to do and nothing you don't want it to do. Even if you manage to get it out of sorts, its so easy to correct.

The Mercedes 190 has some weird FFB issue, or at least it does with my Fanatec CSW v2. Even while I'm sitting still waiting for the race to start, my wheel slowly starts turning. When the races starts, if I'm not holding the wheel very tightly, the wheel starts oscillating from left to right, this is the only car in AC to do this. I can hold the wheel tight enough to prevent it from happening but I can clearly feel the FFB trying to move the wheel so if I loosen my grip at all, the wheel starts oscillating left to right.

Nordschleife is amazing as I expected.

Back to racing...

Last edited:
This is not a Joke!

Sorry to say but this Nords track was released about 10 years ago, I didn't find anything new what comes to track than more realistic looking graphics, it looks better than any other version before but didn't got anything else new with this.

Also McLaren F1 GTR mod released 10 years ago so nothing new. But i'm not so dissapointed as it was so cheap, 10 euros for Laser Scanned track is not so much LOL

It seems that Kunos made new GTR Evolution with Need For Speed and Grand Turismo graphics, that's all.
What did you expect? Flying unicorns pissing rainbows over your car to make for awesome lens flare effects? :)

Just downloaded it and having a play, the Nordscheliefe is notably more tricky to drive and different enough from Snoopys version that the muscle memory I have built up using that is throwing me off...plus its harder to corner on many of teh bends. One moan, on some corners, you only have to put 2 wheels on the grass to get a "Cut detected, lap wont count" which is a bit of a pisser , especially on a circuit like that when you are over the kerbs all the time...but thanks Kunos, loving it

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%