Assetto Corsa Competizione | Update 1.5.4 Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have dropped the fifth post V1.5 hotfix update to Assetto Corsa Competizione.
  • New build address several UI and physics issues.
  • Bizarre high jacked cars on race ending screen now fixed.
  • Various minor adjustments throughout the simulation.
Assetto Corsa Competizione | Hotfix 1.5.4 Update: Click Here.

Work continues over at Kunos Simulazioni HQ in Italy, as the popular development team continue to add further levels of polish and improvement to their Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulation following the V1.5 major build update of July 15th.

In the new hotfix release, the team have addressed some of the more minor overhanging issues within the simulation, including physics tweaks to the KTM, Porsche Cayman and Aston Martin GT4 machines, as well as game wide gearbox logic changes to all cars.

2728 (1).png

1.5.4 Update Notes:

GAMEPLAY:

• Monza: corrected pit entry detection zone.
UI:
  • German localization: removed unnecessary translation for AM cup.
  • Corrected reversed blinker symbols on the HUD.
  • Corrected headlight symbol error in certain localizations.
  • Fixed post session corrupted setups.
PHYSICS:
  • KTM X-Bow GT4 Laguna Seca wet preset fix.
  • Porsche Cayman GT4 fuel consumption in preset setups and AI fuel consumption fix.
  • Aston Martin V8 GT4 TC and ABS setup values fix.
  • Gearbox logic waits for gear to engage before accepting another gear input. Fixes spamming downshifts and overreving.
GRAPHICS:
  • Airjack positions adjusted on GT4 cars.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC now.

Got questions? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let the community be your guide!

ACC footer.jpg

Last edited:
In my professional life the ratio of utter brainless idiots to normal functional people I meet is so high that if that ratio carries over into the sim racing community then I would think that that procedure is still woefully insufficient.

Honestly I do wonder how the majority of the population manage to get out of bed and get dressed without severely injuring themselves.
Ah ah ah, so true...
That’s the kind of humour I totally concur with!
The question is: was this humour? ;)

I could say the same thing about multiple engines..........
Give a few moments thought one day
How many pro and con you can list

I will start you off, there are no cons ;)
I agree Steam isn't even that bad although I don't outright own the game. As long as I'm not doing anything wrong like cheating or having my security compromised, I still prefer this method of playing racing sims I think he's being overly dramatic.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.