Assetto Corsa Competizione | Update 1.5.4 Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have dropped the fifth post V1.5 hotfix update to Assetto Corsa Competizione.
  • New build address several UI and physics issues.
  • Bizarre high jacked cars on race ending screen now fixed.
  • Various minor adjustments throughout the simulation.
Assetto Corsa Competizione | Hotfix 1.5.4 Update: Click Here.

Work continues over at Kunos Simulazioni HQ in Italy, as the popular development team continue to add further levels of polish and improvement to their Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulation following the V1.5 major build update of July 15th.

In the new hotfix release, the team have addressed some of the more minor overhanging issues within the simulation, including physics tweaks to the KTM, Porsche Cayman and Aston Martin GT4 machines, as well as game wide gearbox logic changes to all cars.

2728 (1).png

1.5.4 Update Notes:

GAMEPLAY:

• Monza: corrected pit entry detection zone.
UI:
  • German localization: removed unnecessary translation for AM cup.
  • Corrected reversed blinker symbols on the HUD.
  • Corrected headlight symbol error in certain localizations.
  • Fixed post session corrupted setups.
PHYSICS:
  • KTM X-Bow GT4 Laguna Seca wet preset fix.
  • Porsche Cayman GT4 fuel consumption in preset setups and AI fuel consumption fix.
  • Aston Martin V8 GT4 TC and ABS setup values fix.
  • Gearbox logic waits for gear to engage before accepting another gear input. Fixes spamming downshifts and overreving.
GRAPHICS:
  • Airjack positions adjusted on GT4 cars.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC now.

Got questions? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let the community be your guide!

ACC footer.jpg

Last edited:
Stop feeding the troll, in a previous post he said that "the limiter start was fine".
Now that's pretty obvious, no 15-FOV-driving simracer-privilege woke wacko in their right mind would ever prefer the limiter start of all things over anything that gives you complete freedom in how you react to the start.

Except that this is pretty much what's happening, a simple widget is telling you where to be and if you're not doing that, you're penalized. If that widget qualifies as complicated in your book, you're in for a wild ride in this hobby.

Been in the hobby racing online since 1996 and never needed this widget in all that time. Probably been in literally thousands of rolling start on iRacing with nary an issue :) IMO, the sim needs to penalize the offending drivers heavily, in the particular race and in their SA rating - eventually they'll be excluded from ruining other people's races.

I think the point is that it shouldn't be needed in the first place. It's not exactly difficult to drive in formation and control your speed.
Its absolutely necessary, as well as the ghosting it's never a grid full of people who know exactly what they are doing (even though obviously all the RD members do ;)) when the move into formation command to go in double file comes everyone starts hotlap pace even in top split CP server. It helps with the mindset I hope it stays its intuitive and simple and was a lot more **** prior to its implementation.

Of course I am! it drives like crap! has auto throttle blip, rv mirror, most races are fixed setup, graphics are awful you can drive through people in the pit, if someone disconnects at the start you can receive a penalty for being in the wrong position, bad bad bad example.

Of course I am! it drives like crap! has auto throttle blip, rv mirror, most races are fixed setup, graphics are awful you can drive through people in the pit, if someone disconnects at the start you can receive a penalty for being in the wrong position, bad bad bad example.
You were right only once! The graphics are greyish and washed out, That's it! But it beats ACC to a PULP when it comes to VR resolution. The autothrottle blip; you can remove it in the settings, that's a user preference and also available in RL (McLaren GT3). Of course fixed setups it's called BOP. Pit ghosting I don't see why it's there, BUT YOU'RE NOT RIGHT! Hehe, cause it has one of the most realistic pit times and animations. I don't drive with aids so don't assume I do! I only use the RV that is original on the RL car! I drive the McLaren GT3, NO REARVIEW MIRROR OR CAMERA. (But I've seen last Sunday that they added a rearview cam in RL McLaren GT3 car) Hope they update it in the sim. They're constantly fixing the penalty and pointing system, rage quitters won't have a good time in iRacing that's why they don't like it. Another drawback if I might help you there is the price. iRacing is kidney expensive, and charging people for hosting private races is RIDICULOUS! But that's it you get only 1 point.
I enjoy ACC but hate the widgets! The widgets are not a user preference when joining random multiplayer lobbies.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
You were right only once! The graphics are greyish and washed out, That's it! But it beats ACC to a PULP when it comes to VR resolution. The autothrottle blip; you can remove it in the settings, that's a user preference and also available in RL (McLaren GT3). Of course fixed setups it's called BOP. Pit ghosting I don't see why it's there, BUT YOU'RE NOT RIGHT! Hehe, cause it has one of the most realistic pit times and animations. I don't drive with aids so don't assume I do! I only use the RV that is original on the RL car! I drive the McLaren GT3, NO REARVIEW MIRROR OR CAMERA. (But I've seen last Sunday that they added a rearview cam in RL McLaren GT3 car) Hope they update it in the sim. They're constantly fixing the penalty and pointing system, rage quitters won't have a good time in iRacing that's why they don't like it. Another drawback if I might help you there is the price. iRacing is kidney expensive, and charging people for hosting private races is RIDICULOUS! But that's it you get only 1 point. I enjoy ACC but hate the widgets!

View attachment 396084
Haha, resolution is dependant on headset and if your so stoked on realism surely driving through an opponent kills your immersion a bit? Does L Ron Hubbard's minions have anything to do with the sign up process? If they have your secrets we can help!

You can struggle to find one ACC or rF2 race per day with more than 20 drivers in it - or you can jump into IMSA on iRacing and have 120 drivers to race against every 2 hours, or into the NASCAR trucks and have 170 drivers to race against every 2 hours. Your choice, your enjoyment.

You can struggle to find one ACC or rF2 race per day with more than 20 drivers in it - or you can jump into IMSA on iRacing and have 120 drivers to race against every 2 hours, or into the NASCAR trucks and have 170 drivers to race against every 2 hours. Your choice, your enjoyment.
Not true, acc CP servers run 4 times a day they run up to 7 servers at a time and usually have at least 20 entered to each server. Debunked!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.