Assetto Corsa Competizione Roadmap - Price Update

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ACC Release Schedule.jpg

Launch day is getting closer, and now we know what we can expect to pay and the content we will receive during the Early Access development of ACC...

At 24.99eu upon launch this September 12th, Assetto Corsa Competizione is certainly one very competitively priced piece of software - even if the initial build of the simulation will be a little light on content and features in the opening weeks of its development.

In something of a very welcome move by Kunos Simulazioni, those who make the decision to adopt early into the programme will be rewarded with a heavily discounted price, a nice reward for the first players in the door, and a very sound move by Kunos to reward the loyal fanbase of the title. With monthly updates, features and new content planned right the way through to early 2019 prior to a full launch, the game will steadily rise in price up to the final retail cost in Q1 2019.

ACC 1.jpg
ACC 2.jpg
ACC 3.jpg
ACC 4.jpg
ACC 5.jpg
ACC 6.jpg
ACC 7.jpg

I think this is a rather impressive strategy from Kunos, and very clearly shows what gamers can expect to receive with the title from the very earliest stages of the development path - bravo to Kunos for this refreshing and clear, open and honest approach.

Assetto Corsa Competizione will be available to purchase on Steam Early Access from September 12th 2018.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting upcoming sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Looking forward to ACC? At which stage of development are you planning on purchasing the game (if at all)? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Current exchange rate, according to xe.com is 1.10 Euro to the £ so you're looking at roughly £22, assuming the pound doesn't tank any further. So that 24.99 Euro starting price will probably translate into £24.99 here in the UK, regardless of actual exchange rates.

I lost interest in Blancpain a couple of years ago though.
I also will not buy into Early Access games.
I also refuse to support the price creep that is going on in video gaming.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just fed up with seeing a hobby I love and have been doing for 26 years being pushed out of my reach.

Hey Rob, you aren't ranting - you're passionate. There'd be something wrong if we became less interested in sharing opinions about this stuff as we age.

;)

I don't watch TV much. I'm not familiar with Blancpain - but I've viewed their small calendar. I only buy sim stuff, so after backing AC pre-release this is a must have for me. After lapping most of my life on dry tracks in daylight, I'm excited to see Kunos' hard work. Plus, I feel ACC will shape AC2, or whatever comes next. Yeah, it'll be knocking on the door of £24.99 UK for sure. I realise it's a small series, but seeing as they wouldn't have got the licence for Blancpain for nothing, I'm ok with pricing. Plus, they can't use UE for free, so that's cool with me.

Had RRE got the extra tracks required for the WTCR car pack - to make it complete, those and the cars would be £25. But I'm not bashing your logic at all Sir.

I assume Kunos hope that most of us can/will buy ACC day one at the lowest price, to recover dev costs asap. I'm gutted Blancpain doesn't use Nord, but it is what it is. They are releasing free liveries for 2019 season next summer, which is a free bonus. I'm keen to experience Kunos physics with rain tbh, which cars/series they chose wouldn't have altered my decision to buy it.

Despite not buying/playing 1st/3rd person shooters etc., I know they are mega popular. I'm aware that dlc packs and unlocks etc have gotten expensive. It does suck. I like Kunos' take on physics/realism, I think I'll buy everything they do for that reason.

Hope you enjoy ACC when you decide to buy it

;)

What is your question ? :)
The ** refers to the line :
All the Officially Licensed 2018 and 2019** Blancpain GT Series cars, teams and circuits.
in the last part of the roadmap

Now you tell me where it is, Pierre, I have to admit I need to change my glasses ..... :D
even though my semestrial visit to my oculist happened .................................................
this morning and everything was OK :roflmao::roflmao:
( or maybe I begin to know perfectly the sentence with small letters I had to read for the Xth time after so many years ) :whistling:

Case closed :redface:

Looks great but could someone clarify the incremental pricing? According to the pricing footnote, at release 1, I pay 24.99 euros. If I decide to hold until release 3, it's 34.99 euros (which will include updates from release 1, 2 and 3.

Here's we're I'm unsure. If I buy at release 1 for 24,99 euros, am I paying an additional 34.99 euros for the release 3 update or just the cost difference between release 1 and 3? or is it all pre and post Early Access updates through and an additional cost for official release?

Last edited:
Looks great but could someone clarify the incremental pricing? According to the pricing footnote, at release 1, I pay 24.99 euros. If I decide to hold until release 3, it's 34.99 euros (which will include updates from release 1, 2 and 3.

Here's we're I'm unsure. If I buy at release 1 for 24,99 euros, am I paying an additional 34.99 euros for the release 3 update or just the cost difference between release 1 and 3? or is it all pre and post Early Access updates through and an additional cost for official release?

You just buy it once... Just choose the date and the price.. 24.99 if you want it day one, but that's all you need to pay... all else are free up to the day the title is complete and so on...

You just buy it once... Just choose the date and the price.. 24.99 if you want it day one, but that's all you need to pay... all else are free up to the day the title is complete and so on...
But the final game price is not mentioned. It only talks about Early Access. What happens in February when the rest of the game drops?

God damn it, just read the official roadmap:
Relax with the color commentary . He's asking a question.. it's not absolutely clear. Steam early access roadmap indicates you have full pre-release access with all updates. When the official release hits Steam, it's not clear if you now own the final release and subsequent updates. I think that's a fair question.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back