Assetto Corsa Competizione | New Hotfix Builds Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Another new hotfix has arrived for Assetto Corsa Competizione.

The third minor update for Assetto Corsa Competizione is now available to download - containing further fixes and enhancements to the simulation following deployment of December's major new build release.

Whilst the big December update brought with it plenty of goodies for sim racers to enjoy, as is usually the case with these sorts of things one or two unwelcome issues have crept into the new build. Already Kunos Simulazioni have been quick out the blocks with a substantial hotfix update back on Wednesday, following up with another couple of more minor fresh releases to the title - details of which can be found below:

V1.2.2
  • Fixed podium visibility in gallery replays.
  • Fixed pitcrew animation when only refuelling is selected.
  • Fixed brake pads in old savegames.
  • Tweaks for Porsche 991II GT3 R FFB vibration.
  • Tweaks to overall dirt buildup on the car bodywork and windscreen.
  • Fixed Ferrari rim LODs that was causing custom colours to show up incorrectly at a distance.
  • MP: increased private server slots for Hungaroring (50) and Zandvoort (34), Silverstone (50), Nurburgring (50), Misano (50) and Barcelona (50).
  • Fix for shared memory stopping after a transition.
  • Porsche EVO and Huracan EVO Spa aggressive setups updated to mitigate physics-induced vibration on certain DD wheels.

V1.2.3
  • MP: fixed erroneous teleporting of cars during formation lap.
  • UI: fixed Stats page showing currently inactive content.

Image Credits: Richard sss / Minamoto_W / lizzyanne

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available exclusively on PC.

Online race? Setup advice? Latest news? All available on the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RD! Head over, have a read or start a thread and let the fun begin!

ACC Update - Minamoto_W.jpg
ACC Update lizzyanne.png

The wheelbase "rev" LED definitely do not work in ACC (for me anyway) :(:(:(:(
Tried raceroom and they work fine btw
Yup, in R3E and rF2 i got wheelbase LED too, for AMS, ACC and AC i have to activate Fanaleds and have to run it in the background.

CAUTION: When Fanaleds opens, do not click the "X", just minimize it, to put it in the minimized task tray icon bar, let Fanaleds automatically configure itself for ACC, under the "help" tab it should be to find an automatically game dependent configuration option, follow the steps, then you should definetly get LEDs working on the wheelbase.

Getting hooked up but in desperate need of some cars setups. Definitely struggling on some tracks (especially at spa while running low wing)

[4K] Audi R8 LMS EVO | ACC

Do you guys usually set ABS and TC at 1 Or higher?

I have to correct my previous answer: LED's on the base are NOT working.

Happened to me a couple of times; there were no leds working neither on base nor wheel after enabling game telemetry from Fanalab v1.08 or .09. Disabling game telemetry brought the leds to life.
Now running v1.12 along with pc firmware V34x and that bug(?) seems to have been squashed.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.2%