Assetto Corsa Competizione | New Hotfix Builds Available

Another new hotfix has arrived for Assetto Corsa Competizione.

The third minor update for Assetto Corsa Competizione is now available to download - containing further fixes and enhancements to the simulation following deployment of December's major new build release.

Whilst the big December update brought with it plenty of goodies for sim racers to enjoy, as is usually the case with these sorts of things one or two unwelcome issues have crept into the new build. Already Kunos Simulazioni have been quick out the blocks with a substantial hotfix update back on Wednesday, following up with another couple of more minor fresh releases to the title - details of which can be found below:

V1.2.2
  • Fixed podium visibility in gallery replays.
  • Fixed pitcrew animation when only refuelling is selected.
  • Fixed brake pads in old savegames.
  • Tweaks for Porsche 991II GT3 R FFB vibration.
  • Tweaks to overall dirt buildup on the car bodywork and windscreen.
  • Fixed Ferrari rim LODs that was causing custom colours to show up incorrectly at a distance.
  • MP: increased private server slots for Hungaroring (50) and Zandvoort (34), Silverstone (50), Nurburgring (50), Misano (50) and Barcelona (50).
  • Fix for shared memory stopping after a transition.
  • Porsche EVO and Huracan EVO Spa aggressive setups updated to mitigate physics-induced vibration on certain DD wheels.

V1.2.3
  • MP: fixed erroneous teleporting of cars during formation lap.
  • UI: fixed Stats page showing currently inactive content.

Image Credits: Richard sss / Minamoto_W / lizzyanne

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available exclusively on PC.

Online race? Setup advice? Latest news? All available on the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RD! Head over, have a read or start a thread and let the fun begin!

ACC Update - Minamoto_W.jpg
ACC Update lizzyanne.png

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief, occasional YouTuber, commentator and broadcaster, with a passion for motorsport on both the real and virtual racetrack.

T04STY

250RPM
Feb 20, 2014
I really wish they'd let us put some sponsors on the car itself like on the Huracan Super Trofeo. The cars look a bit barebone and like testing liveries like this. Might be license related, just wondering why it is allowed on the rear wings and the Super Trofeo car.

Dec 13, 2015
That moment when your pic is used in a RaceDepartment post, thanks folks.

Since the Lexus only allows the Emil Frey liveries now, this will be a nice memory.

Reactions: Kurvz

Kurvz

50RPM
Premium
May 2, 2011
It may just be me but I find since the recent updates its harder to follow a car through bends, maintaining a decent grip, it's really the best dirty air feeling ever really annoying but really challenging.

I hope the DLC arrives soon

bgil66

250RPM
Sep 24, 2014
Hmmm on aggresive in the lambo I still sometimes lose the car for no reason and can't correct it----spin!

M-Bimmer

Still on 20” winter tyres. Back to 22” soon
Jun 10, 2016
Mind blowing. really impressive stuff.
Thank you for all the hard work.

Slapped

100RPM
Oct 2, 2019
Hmmm on aggresive in the lambo I still sometimes lose the car for no reason and can't correct it----spin!
There's always a reason, you just need to find it.

Had a similar problem with the 2019 Porsche coming from the 2018 Porsche. I just needed to identify what I was doing to upset the car, and then not do it.

Edited to add: These aren't "drift" cars. If you don't catch a slide quickly and before it's gone too far, then your (or actually my) only hope to avoid a spin or an unrecoverable tank slapper is to judiciously apply the brakes while countering the slide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cristian Haba

JonnyCombat

25RPM
Feb 22, 2018
I am really enjoying this at the moment. The cars feel great, the AI is fun to race against, and it looks fantastic.

In the words of Borat “eets nice”

Reactions: Cote Dazur

wombat999

500RPM
Oct 11, 2015
Finally reached a decent level!
Once the oversteer is dialed back to a reasonable setting it feels good.
Keep it up please.
:thumbsup: