Assetto Corsa Competizione | More Bathurst Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Talk about looking epic....

... these new preview images of the Mount Panorama Circuit from the upcoming Assetto Corsa Competizione Intercontinental GT Pack DLC look simply breathtaking.

Set to feature Bathurst, Laguna Seca, Suzuka and Kyalami as part of a four-strong set of new circuits for the simulation, Kunos Simulazioni have today released a batch of new preview screens from the work-in-progress version of Bathurst within the sim, showing off the iconic mountain circuit in a variety of weather and time-of-day conditions.

As a further bonus, the new images revealed today also showcase some of the new Intercontinental GT Series liveries that are set to be included in the pack, the first time we've seen the cars in game since Kunos announced the new DLC in late 2019.

Looking good?

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date has yet to be confirmed.

Want to ask our community a question about the sim? No worries, head over to the ACC sub forum and start a new thread today!

Assetto Corsa Competizione Mt Panorama Preview 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Mt Panorama Preview 3.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Mt Panorama Preview 4.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Mt Panorama Preview 5.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Mt Panorama Preview 6.jpg

Its not as simple as this. EAs F1 series of games was very moddable as was Crammonds GP series. GTR2 which was billed as the official FIA GT title, licensed by SRO as is ACC, was also very moddable. Kunos explained that ACC is not designed as a mod platform because is it requires extra work to do this and they felt they were better concentrating on other areas. It is not because of the SRO license.
Ah ok. I guess that explains it then. I still dont know why people need this title to be modable though, we have AC and rF2 for that. I do get it with skins as individuality is a key thing in all motorsports and indeed life itself. But they've even put something in for that with a light livery editor recently so who knows what they may tweak for mods in the future?

A great new bunch of previews. I am looking forward to all of the new tracks, and the new (at least 2019 Bathurst that can be seen in the screenshots) liveries. I would like to think that they will have the 2020 Bathurst liveries too and maybe the updated Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo if it gets homologated in time. I little extra hopefulness would be to see the BMW M4 GT4, Mercedes-AMG GT4, Ford Mustang, McLaren 570S GT4, and the Class B spec Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Evo.

Last edited:
A great new bunch of previews. I am looking forward to all of the new tracks, and the new (at least 2018 Bathurst that can be seen in the screenshots) liveries. I would like to think that they will have the 2020 Bathurst liveries too and maybe the updated Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo if it gets homologated in time. I little extra hopefulness would be to see the BMW M4 GT4, Mercedes-AMG GT4, Ford Mustang, McLaren 570S GT4, and the Class B spec Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Evo.
I think you mean 2019 liveries. Having a 2020 liveries pack ahead of the season would be quite Back to Future-esque... ;)
I also hope the GT4 category will follow as one of the next DLCs. Not sure for the current DLC though.

Disclaimer, the three of us have opted to participate in the RLM 6H event as private individuals, regardless of which track it's held at, RLM advertising it as a Bathurst event is their own (highly optimistic) choice, we never confirmed nor will we adapt our so-far non-existent release date to that event, please don't misinterpret it, thank you.

Must ask if there’s any driver swap issues that are either known to you with a work around or that are being planned to be patched before this event?

...I don't really understand the hype around Bathurst, (and Nordschleiffe too), These are great tracks, for sure, but not "perfect" for racing... Suzuka is (for me) the best track in the world... (great to have differents opinion^^)
btw, I'll take a look (as I always do concerning acc)...finally, the only "new" track (I mean, I use iracing, so a laserscanned version of bathurst, suzuka, and laguna Seca are here since many years...) is Kyalami : curious about the flow there :)
@++

The art of speak a lot and speak nothing at same time, you're natural, could try the politics

I think you mean 2019 liveries. Having a 2020 liveries pack ahead of the season would be quite Back to Future-esque... ;)
I also hope the GT4 category will follow as one of the next DLCs. Not sure for the current DLC though.

Yes, 2019 ;) of last year.

2020 liveries on a race by race basis, so we will see the 2020 Bathurst liveries next week on the "town drive" before the race weekend. There are already some on the net that will be used next weekend :)

A new DLC Id has been added to steam database (29 minutes ago).

Not yet available but I bet on a release this week.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.