Assetto Corsa Competizione | Hotfix Update Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have deployed a new hotfix update for Assetto Corsa Competizione on PC today.

Very small in size, the new build brings with it a few minor changes and fixes to the official GT World Challenge racing simulation - including the pesky single player random weather option that has affected various players of late.

You can check out the new hotfix update notes below. The build should download automatically the next time you restart your Steam client.

v1.5.9 changelog
  • Special Event page updated to follow corresponding backend updates.
  • Various icon and logo updates.
  • Fixed random weather option in single-player weather settings.
  • Fixed a crash in the official 2018 championship when selecting the REX entry.

Original Source: ACC Steam.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on both PC and Console.

Look for answers to ACC related questions? Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let our epic community be your guide!

ACC footer.jpg

Last edited:
Getting murmurs that MP weather is improved.

2020 season will arrive at some point - don't forget it's going to need Imola & Magny-cours built. I can't see a reason 2020 ICGT won't turn up at some point either as that's going to be basically paints BoP and a Mercedes nose-job.

British GT tracks coming sometime around the end of the year iirc.

I believe multiclass offline was coming with British GT. There's an AI rework going on right now, so perhaps it might be worked into that. *Good* multiclass AI is pretty damn complex.
Where did you hear that? Is this a new info?
Word was it will be a track only pack coming Winter 2021. No multiclass AI.
Stefano is working on the AI in terms of overtaking behaviour (last time I checked).

I am a bit worried since they disclosed no further plans beyond the British GT track pack.
Wonder if Asian and American GT World Challenge will come to ACC. Sure hope so.

When is multiclass in offline mode? ;)

Honestly, I don't feel like Kunos is the same company as the company who released AC.

By the way, the game itself is on sale on Steam now, including first-ever sale for the GT4 pack.

They need to fix the AI first, which Stefano is working on at the moment. AFAIK Kunos got him back specifically to deal with this problem.

If they put multiclass in now then you'd end up with most of the GT3 cars queueing up behind the GT4 cars once they've come around to lap them due to the current AI's inherent inability to overtake.

Also, how is the graphical wheel rotation bug still a thing? I know it's minor, but it always throws me off whenever I see it, sort of immersion-breaking if you know what I mean.

Also, Kartkraft, another UE4 racing game that has its own slew of issues, has this same wheel rotation issue. I wonder if it's just something about UE4?

Last edited:
Where did you hear that? Is this a new info?
Word was it will be a track only pack coming Winter 2021. No multiclass AI.
Stefano is working on the AI in terms of overtaking behaviour (last time I checked).

I am a bit worried since they disclosed no further plans beyond the British GT track pack.
Wonder if Asian and American GT World Challenge will come to ACC. Sure hope so.

Honestly, I don't remember now - I only race online so I don't really follow what's going on with SP stuff, I just remember hearing that. Stefano did ( accidentally maybe! ) show off GTWC 2020 and British GT series selection tabs at some point, not that that guarantees anything actually releasing.

Honestly, I don't remember now - I only race online so I don't really follow what's going on with SP stuff, I just remember hearing that. Stefano did ( accidentally maybe! ) show off GTWC 2020 and British GT series selection tabs at some point, not that that guarantees anything actually releasing.
Ok, cheers. Saw the British GT tab on his version the other day.
But again, only track pack confirmed so far.

I think you're right on this. Stefano said something like "If I can fix the current behaviour of the AI I can try to make them able to race multiclass as well".
Straight out of my memory.

Kunos Simulazioni have deployed a new hotfix update for Assetto Corsa Competizione on PC today.

Very small in size, the new build brings with it a few minor changes and fixes to the official GT World Challenge racing simulation - including the pesky single player random weather option that has affected various players of late.

You can check out the new hotfix update notes below. The build should download automatically the next time you restart your Steam client.

v1.5.9 changelog
  • Special Event page updated to follow corresponding backend updates.
  • Various icon and logo updates.
  • Fixed random weather option in single-player weather settings.
  • Fixed a crash in the official 2018 championship when selecting the REX entry.

Original Source: ACC Steam.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on both PC and Console.

Look for answers to ACC related questions? Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let our epic community be your guide!

View attachment 416419
I speak for literally 1000's of ACC Fans when i say i would pay good money to have the VLN & 24hrs of Zurick added to the impressive roster,...Norchlifie is sorely missing.

Did the guys at KS 'tweak' anything in steering or FFB recently ?
I took the Acura NSX out for a few hot laps at Monza yesterday.
On the main straight and at certain sections around the lap, my steering wheel started violently shaking.
There have been no changes on my end to any of the settings in quite some time.
The car was also at the default settings.
Anybody else experience this anomaly?

Apparently Imola is coming to ACC, looking at the photo Aris posted on his FB profile. That would be awesome, I suppose that will be part of a 2020 season update with liveries, updated Merc and other stuff?

EDIT: nvm.. there was an article already :D BTW I am watching the Sim Grid Would Cup Spa 24 hrs in ACC, really good race.

Last edited:
GT4 pack is on sale now.

Yeah, I saw that. It just seems they aren't really supporting those who don't own every piece of dlc. How hard can it be to make half the challenges accessible to everyone and the other half to GT4 users? Then again, from what I've read, even those who do own the GT4 pack have trouble finding online sessions. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the game, this is just nitpicking on the things I don't enjoy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back