Assetto Corsa Competizione | Hotfix Update Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have deployed a new hotfix update for Assetto Corsa Competizione on PC today.

Very small in size, the new build brings with it a few minor changes and fixes to the official GT World Challenge racing simulation - including the pesky single player random weather option that has affected various players of late.

You can check out the new hotfix update notes below. The build should download automatically the next time you restart your Steam client.

v1.5.9 changelog
  • Special Event page updated to follow corresponding backend updates.
  • Various icon and logo updates.
  • Fixed random weather option in single-player weather settings.
  • Fixed a crash in the official 2018 championship when selecting the REX entry.

Original Source: ACC Steam.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on both PC and Console.

Look for answers to ACC related questions? Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let our epic community be your guide!

ACC footer.jpg

Last edited:
You do not need to own the GT4s to join servers with GT4s on them, unless something changed *very* recently - we tested it a month ago so one of our guys who's too broke to get a PC he's happy with could broadcast.

VLN/NLS would need a whole new license agreement and some rather extended multiclass ability...

I'm aware of the multiplayer aspect, I was just commenting on the challenges, unless you're saying that applies to those too. I had assumed it did require the dlc because I had tried joining multiple times and it just sent me back to the menu, every time I tried. Will check it out again, thanks!

Last edited:
I'm aware of the multiplayer aspect, I was just commenting on the challenges, unless you're saying that applies to those too. I had assumed it did require the dlc because I had tried joining multiple times and it just sent me back to the menu, every time I tried. Will check it out again, thanks!

Challenges - no idea, let uis know how that goes, weren't there some updates in the last patch?

Challenges - no idea, let uis know how that goes, weren't there some updates in the last patch?

Just gave it a shot again, no luck. No "You need to own xyz" messages, it just pretends to load the track and sends me back to the event menu. Ah well..I'll eventually buy the GT4 pack, I just wanted to get a hang of the GT3s first, I only just bought ACC a couple of days ago and I know I'll be all over anything that's new and shiny if I buy everything at once, so I'd rather focus on the few cars/tracks available now. That being said, I'd have enjoyed comparing lap times online, and challenges would have provided some motivation to try car/track combos I maybe otherwise wouldn't. Hopefully friends' stats will be integrated in the future too. Also, if anyone runs an amateur-ish server, I'd be happy to test myself. Thanks anyways, and sorry for the rant!

Just gave it a shot again, no luck. No "You need to own xyz" messages, it just pretends to load the track and sends me back to the event menu. Ah well..I'll eventually buy the GT4 pack, I just wanted to get a hang of the GT3s first, I only just bought ACC a couple of days ago and I know I'll be all over anything that's new and shiny if I buy everything at once, so I'd rather focus on the few cars/tracks available now. That being said, I'd have enjoyed comparing lap times online, and challenges would have provided some motivation to try car/track combos I maybe otherwise wouldn't. Hopefully friends' stats will be integrated in the future too. Also, if anyone runs an amateur-ish server, I'd be happy to test myself. Thanks anyways, and sorry for the rant!
You might need the Track Medals first.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%