Assetto Corsa Competizione | Hotfix Update Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have deployed a new hotfix update for Assetto Corsa Competizione on PC today.

Very small in size, the new build brings with it a few minor changes and fixes to the official GT World Challenge racing simulation - including the pesky single player random weather option that has affected various players of late.

You can check out the new hotfix update notes below. The build should download automatically the next time you restart your Steam client.

v1.5.9 changelog
  • Special Event page updated to follow corresponding backend updates.
  • Various icon and logo updates.
  • Fixed random weather option in single-player weather settings.
  • Fixed a crash in the official 2018 championship when selecting the REX entry.

Original Source: ACC Steam.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on both PC and Console.

Look for answers to ACC related questions? Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let our epic community be your guide!

ACC footer.jpg

Last edited:
After hanging with Kunos since like 2014, I finally bailed because they continue to release hotfixes for ACC and do not address long-standing issues with their stats. It’s like there’s a relational database link that’s broken or something. It’s been terrible for a long time. I’m having a blast in WRC9 now. Stats work great.

Wonder what that random weather option is - because dynamic weather in MP seems almost totally random ( since 1.5.8 ) & no word it's even a recognised issue :S

I believe multiclass offline was coming with British GT. There's an AI rework going on right now, so perhaps it might be worked into that. *Good* multiclass AI is pretty damn complex.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing