Assetto Corsa Competizione | Hotfix 1.3.3 Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
A new hotfix update for Assetto Corsa Competizione is available to download.

Build 1.3.3, is available to download the next time players restart their Steam clients, and comes complete with a number of fixes and improvements to the simulation, based on feedback and testing since the major 1.3 update released back on February 4th.

ACC V1.3.3 Update Notes:

GENERAL:

• Fixed frame drops after a set amount of sessions, causing lower performance after multiple sessions for some users.
GAMEPLAY:
  • Fixed AI tyre wear in saved games.
  • Fixed a bug related to track surfaces when loading a saved game resulting in pitstop and stint timer issues.
  • Cutting last chicane in Suzuka now invalidates the next lap.
  • Cutting last chicane in Suzuka during the first lap after a short formation lap will now trigger the penalty as intended.
  • 12H race weekend game mode now has a limit of 15 tyresets.
  • Fixed a bug with Superpole game mode, allowing the player to set more than 2 fast laps.
  • Wrong lap remaining value corrected for SG penalty for pitlane speeding.
GRAPHICS
  • Fixed numberplate appearence in gallery replays of MP sessions.
  • Suzuka reflection map position update to remove unwanted green tint.
UI/HUD:
  • Audiocomms text message category and priority tweaks.
  • ECU setting changes (TC, ABS etc.) now have their own race comms category.
  • Time multiplier is now displayed in session summary page both in SP and MP.
  • Added Championship replay category.
  • Updates to driver stint messages and message behaviour.
PHYSICS:
  • NSX engine power adjustments.
  • Mount Panorama grip adjustments.
  • Suzuka asphalt abrasivity (tyre degradation) adjustments.
  • Fix for occasional setup corruption that caused a broken car state.
  • Fixed car spawn issues in certain conditions.
MULTIPLAYER:
  • Server result.json now writes metaData, serverName and sessionType as intended.
  • Fixed an incompability with the allowAutoDQ setting, causing post race penalties not being applied when enabled.
  • Re-enabled driver stint time and total driving time rules for non-public MP.
  • Re-enabled isRaceLocked, so joining races can be allowed again.
  • Client should now handle all disconnect scenarios properly.
  • Various improvements for driver swaps and spectator mode:
  • Stint and driving time rules now work reliably in swap situations.
  • Mandatory pit stop rules now work reliably in swap situations.
  • Penalties now transfer correctly across clients in swap situations.
  • Prevented server misconfiguration that led to join order relevance.
  • Missing mandatory state update after swaps corrected.
  • Tyre compound, pressure and brake strategies transfer reliably in swap situations.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the player from adjusted pressures when selecting wet tyres in the MFD on track.
  • Pit crew visibility fixed for spectating client.
  • Fixed swap widget disappearing for some players in multi-car sessions.
NOTE: due to changes affecting physics and track limits, the leaderboards of Special Events #55 and #57 will be reset.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now, exclusive to PC.

Got a question? Open a thread at the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment! Oh, sign up for some awesome online racing too while you are at it, you won't regret it!

ACC Hotix 1.3.3.jpg

I have triple screens also, and back in early access I changed the HUD orientation to bring it on to the center screen. I always wonder if that has something to do with it. I also don't see HUD elements in VR like I do with triples.

If you changed your left/right margins settings to put hud on center screen for triples ( ex: I use 2020 setting ) then you will need to put back on default 20 to get the hud to show in vr.

Hi guys, I bought Intercontinental DLC today finally and Bathurst is phenomenal. Only problem I have with grid size. I am not able pick full grid in custom race, or endurance (championship I am not try yet). Everytime when I set full grid (35 AI) there are only 22. Is there any way for solution? Thanks.

Hi guys, I bought Intercontinental DLC today finally and Bathurst is phenomenal. Only problem I have with grid size. I am not able pick full grid in custom race, or endurance (championship I am not try yet). Everytime when I set full grid (35 AI) there are only 22. Is there any way for solution? Thanks.
The amount of opponents is dependant on the livery you choose, this has been confirmed by the devs. In the IGTC DLC there are only 22 liveries for the Bathurst 12 Hour, meaning there's a maximum of 21 AI opponents if you choose one of these liveries.
This applies to all the categories in the game.

If you want more opponents, choose a custom livery for your car, then it doesn't fit any real event and let you have as many opponent as your custom setting.

The amount of opponents is dependant on the livery you choose, this has been confirmed by the devs. In the IGTC DLC there are only 22 liveries for the Bathurst 12 Hour, meaning there's a maximum of 21 AI opponents if you choose one of these liveries.
This applies to all the categories in the game.

If you want more opponents, choose a custom livery for your car, then it doesn't fit any real event and let you have as many opponent as your custom setting.

Thank you very much! Bathurst is amazing in ACC, so I like full grid :)

Anyone have some config tweaks or similar for ACC regarding graphics/performance? Running triple screen and even on low the graphics is pushed hard and get really hot. Im doing basically medium across the board which make it look worse than rF2 but still losing FPS and running hot. Thought maybe there is some tweaks you guys have found out. Of course not many run triple screen so it might not be a problem to many.

@Alex72 one option would be to try this:

Changelog v1.3.4

- Fixed inconsistent F6 cameras for some of the Evo cars.
- Driver stint message now correctly follows if maximum driving time left is shorter than the current stint time.
- Fixed "Max Time Left" widget behaviour in single-car sessions.
- MP: Fixed damage not resetting for swapped cars.
- MP: Added live electronics settings transferring across swaps (TC, ABS, BBias, Map).
- MP: Added new chat command to hand over the car during FP and Q sessions:
"§swap X" (where X is the number of the target driver in the team list; 1 selects the first entry).
- Rating: Fixed wrong rating data when loading savegames or swapping into cars.
- MP: Added server admin handbook v7.

The artificial intelligence in this game is absolutely abysmal. I have just spectated two races (30 laps each) with the highest strength and aggression settings.

During those 30 minutes I did not witness a single overtake from any car on the grid! The only time a car will overtake is when one enters the pits, but come the faster car catching up with a slower, it then gets stuck behind. How is this even a thing in 2020? So poorly coded.

The artificial intelligence in this game is absolutely abysmal. I have just spectated two races (30 laps each) with the highest strength and aggression settings.

During those 30 minutes I did not witness a single overtake from any car on the grid! The only time a car will overtake is when one enters the pits, but come the faster car catching up with a slower, it then gets stuck behind. How is this even a thing in 2020? So poorly coded.
That´s the AI guys pumping up their SA ratings xD

I definitely suggest to anyone having ACC issues (crashing or bad performance issues) and been with ACC since early access days to do a clean install (keep your my documents files) BUT try installing it from a different steam server location (clear the download cache before changing). You may be downloading corrupted files and not realise it (that's what happened to me apparently).

Knocking on wood but after doing that I got no more CTD's, the performance in triples were slightly better (it's still a heavy sim to run, but it improved some) and the triple screen view adjustments changed for the better: before I'd have to move my virtual seat far back to get the right view but after the reinstall it's almost perfect at 0, only a couple clicks needed to fine-tune.

• Deleted member 205301

..interesting thing ...never tried. i trully hope that fanboyz wont spit on you, cause it seems to be a constructive critism ;)
You get my curiosity, I'll try asap (with differents level in strenght and agression)
@++

They probably will, but people like that are easily pleased. It's actually quite astonishing how people imply the AC AI is 'good' yet from two consistent tests, I have basically discovered that the offline racing part of the game is redundant.

Don't get me wrong - I like ACC, in fact, I love it... but the logic for the AI is the worst I have seen for any game.

Yea, the AI in ACC is horrible, I don't understand why people praise it.

Either just fanboys doing their thing, or people that get easily amused and is fine with mediocre stuff.

Any game with a good AI you can recommend?

(not sarcastic, just not too much exposure to other games)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back