• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Featured Assetto Corsa Competizione: Hotfix 1.0.2 Now Live

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jun 11, 2019.

1. ZeroRisk

ZeroRisk
    Pro racing driver for hire! (according to ACC) Premium

Ratings:
    +743
    I meant that when I go to the server list I can't see how far into a session they are.
    Not so important for practice and quali as you can just jump in to those, but the race session is locked so you don't know how far into it they are.
    It's not there. I'm sure I've seen it back in the day on older sims but can't remember which off the top of my head. If the race has begun you can't join apparently. Which is good as it stops the issue of lagging when new people join the server.

2. T_rac3

T_rac3
    Premium

Ratings:
    +547
    Under the server name (in server list) you will see 10' of 20'. Where 10 is the time passed and 20 is the race time. If I remember right :)

• Beer Beer x 2
  3. ZeroRisk

ZeroRisk

Ratings:
    +743
    Ah... that's what it is. Thanks mate!

• Like Like x 1
  4. jubbajubba

jubbajubba

Ratings:
    +0
    Usualy they say mod it till it breaks.

In this case it's more fix it till it brakes lmao

5. erosshd

erosshd

Ratings:
    +61
    I was a big hater of ACC for the no "competizione" in multiplayer, but I tried it another time and I can say that is worth to give another try. So if you have the game give it a try guys; the multiplayer is playable

• Like Like x 1
  6. ZeroRisk

ZeroRisk

Ratings:
    +743
    Totally agree. Just make sure you race clean and fair, get your SA rating up over 75 and you'll usually be able to get in a server with clean racing like-minded racers

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,129
    I've been unfortunate the last few nights and have ended up racing with idiots.

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. radot

radot

Ratings:
    +0
    There is now a Countdown (not realitme (dynamic), you need to refresh) in the locked race session

9. 0TT0JORGE

0TT0JORGE

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, I am talking to this great community as the last hope for a future genius of the lamp and the valid configuration for a ts-pc, for this update garbage.
    Well, with version 1.0.1, an exquisite FFB very close to factor 2 was very happy and suddenly I find myself in this disaster and there is no plan to waste many other hours repairing a garbage to change it again.
    The time was set, it was configured and it was corrected for a couple of hours and the result was painful, so I expect a genius who knows how to configure this.
    sorry auto translate change ;)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  10. Shadowoff

Shadowoff

Ratings:
    +155
    At Paul Ricard 46 cars been within 2,8 seconds and 40 within 1,9 while 3 cars had problems during qualifying (P 47-49). The races are quite close at the front, so P1 to P15, while everything behind that start to spread after a few hours

11. Giando Fraschini

Giando Fraschini

Ratings:
    +21
    The last hotfix is a massive improvement. Done a couple of races online... and they were awesome.
    Also, for the very first time, i am considering to choose ACC over AC to introduce the Oculus VR experience to some friends who never tested it before...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Neils on Wheels

Neils on Wheels

Ratings:
    +127
    looking forward to try this this evening, didi the AA improve for VR?

13. Helmut Skrdla

Helmut Skrdla
    Premium

Ratings:
    +260
    Tried a few more things, still confused how to save races mid-session. Anyone has that figured out?

14. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,031
    Haven't tried yet, but from what i read here on the forums the "save game" button has disappeared from the menu opened by esc. This would mean one can only save after a session, which would be ok for sprint races but definitely not for endurance. There used to be a lemans 24h title ages back where you could only save while in pits. Maybe that?

• Like Like x 1
  15. manu68

manu68
    Premium

Ratings:
    +223
    It is indeed not very clear.
    I gave it a try yesterday with the career mode.
    Basically, after finish in a session, you just have to wait the next one started, then press escape and quit.
    Then next time, go to carreer and press resume. You will be back to your saving point .

I am not sure but it may you bring back at any point where you saved the game within a session. Just tried quickly

• Like Like x 1
  16. ZeroRisk

ZeroRisk

Ratings:
    +743
    Hmmmm
    Firstly English speaking forum, it's in the TOS

Secondly going on about garbage with regards to the updated 1.0.2 of this fine sim is hardly the way to induce assistance with your wheel. I'd search online first to seek settings. Or just return everything to default and see how that feels as my Fanatec CSW V1, an ageing piece of racing hardware works just fine without any LUT changes of any kind.

17. Walles

Walles

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I have a problem with my logitech driving force pro steering wheel. I can't occupy anything except steering and throttle/brake. In the beta version I was able to occupy everything. How can that be?

18. Walles

Walles

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I have a problem with my logitech driving force pro steering wheel. I can't occupy anything except steering and throttle/brake. In the beta version I was able to occupy everything. How can that be?

19. ZeroRisk

ZeroRisk

Ratings:
    +743
    There are different classes of driver and team and thus car in the way of set up too.

PRO = Factory teams and drivers, larger budgets, better mechanics and tacticians etc.

Silver Cup = Better than PROAM and AM but not as good as PRO. Popular amongst up and coming younger drivers. Silver license so well on their way to becoming professional racing drivers on a salary.

PROAM = A mix of Professional and Amateur drivers. Teams are usually heavily sponsored or using the drivers own money with potentially a bit of support from factories, please guys, correct me if I'm wrong here.

AM = Amateur drivers so young or well off older guys with money and a bit of sponsorship racing around trying to get noticed in order to pick up more sponsors etc.

I think that's it. But all cars are as equal as possible due to the BoP applied by SRO, (Stephane Ratel Organisation), the only differences you will see are the speeds of the drivers depending on their experience levels and also that of their teams. Mechanics etc will command different levels of salary depending on how good they are at their jobs. So the smaller teams may not be able to afford the top set up guys or the technical people or strategists etc.

20. Peter Koslowski

Peter Koslowski

Ratings:
    +28
    The AA still is trash, all the other things in this sim are great! :unsure:
    Unreal Engine was a bad decission!
    For me, still beta!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.