RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Assetto Corsa Competizione | GT4 Pack DLC Review (Video)

Nice comparison between the two sims! Much as I like AMS2, I have to say that it seems like ACC has it beat. Sonically, ACC is way better, much more raw. And visually I much prefer ACC as it seems grittier and more realistic. It will be interesting to compare how they drive. Bring on tomorrow!

All of the engine noises in ACC GT4 pack are superb. Easily on par with RSS GT1 pack for audio lovelyness and no one else comes close to those two.
The Camaro in the ACC GT4 is excellent, great V8 noise.

Because I am not interested in driving online? I do not want to deal with fixed schedules, unpleasant players and the freedom to race where and what car I prefer at any time I can play.

Why is there is an obsession to keep pushing players to online? Is AI in racing games going out of fashion as shooters did in the early 2000s?
Same for me. I nevr play online because I do not have much free time and certainly not for waiting in lobbies.
I need a good AI and for now ACC delivers a great AI. There is always room for improvement but as it is now I really have fun. AI set to 95% and aggression to 60% . This gives me great battles and a lot of joy. That is all what count for me.

the new GT4 DLC is really awesome. I tested 6 cars at moment so still 5 to go. I race mostly on Zandvoort, Bathurst and Brands Hatch. With these new GT4 cars it is awesome.

Same for me. I nevr play online because I do not have much free time and certainly not for waiting in lobbies.
I need a good AI and for now ACC delivers a great AI. There is always room for improvement but as it is now I really have fun. AI set to 95% and aggression to 60% . This gives me great battles and a lot of joy. That is all what count for me.

the new GT4 DLC is really awesome. I tested 6 cars at moment so still 5 to go. I race mostly on Zandvoort, Bathurst and Brands Hatch. With these new GT4 cars it is awesome.

I won't buy the DLC, partly is the price. The other part is online only multiclass as I race almost exclusively multiclass these days.

I bought the DLC as soon as I saw it available for sale. GT4 is awesome!! I like the way the Cayman handles, I have not driven any other of the new content.