Assetto Corsa Competizione | First Oulton Park Previews Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have released the first preview images from the upcoming British GT Pack DLC - with release date confirmed as this February 10th!
  • Oulton Park previews.
  • Release February 10th.
  • Dedicated championship mode and 40 new liveries confirmed.

ACC Oulton Park 1.jpg

It's finally happening (on my birthday too!) - the long awaited British GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione is heading to the PC version of the simulation this February 10th 2021 - and as well as the already confirmed inclusion of Donington Park, Oulton Park and Snetterton, Kunos have also confirmed no less than 40 liveries and 70 drivers from the British GT Championship will also be added to the title, as well as a dedicated British GT Championship game mode!

As we build up towards that 10th February release date, Kunos have shown off their first preview images from the pack - the legendary Cheshire venue of Oulton Park!

ACC Oulton Park 2.jpg

Original Source: Assetto Corsa Twitter

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know how to make the most from your instal? No worries, fire up a new thread in the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let the community be your guide!

ACC Oulton Park 4.jpg

Last edited:
I really dont understand why they dont release these for AC officially. Surely it would just be an additional revenue stream from a considerably large userbase?
Considering all the time I've spent converting Honda NSX, EVO, Jaguar G3 and now Bentley Continental GT3 2016, Sprint and Endurance version, to AC, they would have spared me a lot of time but... probably I would have never learned how to use 3DS Max. So I don't know... :cool:

Last edited:
The cost off the add-ons has already outweigh the cost off the stand alone game without adding this to the list. 40+ new liveries don't mean a thing when people can paint them and do a better job off real world liveries over those generic copy pasd rubbish we away see from developers. So what are you paying for? the 1 track?

More liveries and some really nice tracks, thank you Kunos. Updated Ai for multiclass racing would be sweet. If not, at least we have Reiza working round the clock to achieve that with 4 classes on track at once ;)

No joke. I have a 2080TI and to get it to run over 60-70 FPS smoothly I have to dumb down the graphics so much they kinda look like crap compared to others sims, sadly.
That's where my 1080p triples shine on my 1080ti, near maxed out in ACC for smooth 60fps. This GPU just keeps on giving nearing on 4 years later.

with many series and not just one as ACC is.
Myself counting, GT3 + GT4 = 1 series..... Tries again, GT3 + GT4 = 1 series.... I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here?? Dark matter diminishing :p

So what are you paying for? the 1 track?

Again.... My math must be bad today. 1 +1 +1 = 1.....
Returns to school :p

already confirmed inclusion of Donington Park, Oulton Park and Snetterton,

Last edited:
The cost off the add-ons has already outweigh the cost off the stand alone game without adding this to the list. 40+ new liveries don't mean a thing when people can paint them and do a better job off real world liveries over those generic copy pasd rubbish we away see from developers. So what are you paying for? the 1 track?
3 tracks: this one, Donington, Snetterton. Show me a sim where this (add-ons costing more than base) doesn't apply. Then show me a sim where high quality laser-scanned tracks come for cheaper.

Kunos Simulazioni have released the first preview images from the upcoming British GT Pack DLC - with release date confirmed as this February 10th!
  • Oulton Park previews.
  • Release February 10th.
  • Dedicated championship mode and 40 new liveries confirmed.

View attachment 442431

It's finally happening (on my birthday too!) - the long awaited British GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione is heading to the PC version of the simulation this February 10th 2021 - and as well as the already confirmed inclusion of Donington Park, Oulton Park and Snetterton, Kunos have also confirmed no less than 40 liveries and 70 drivers from the British GT Championship will also be added to the title, as well as a dedicated British GT Championship game mode!

As we build up towards that 10th February release date, Kunos have shown off their first preview images from the pack - the legendary Cheshire venue of Oulton Park!

View attachment 442432

Original Source: Assetto Corsa Twitter

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know how to make the most from your instal? No worries, fire up a new thread in the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let the community be your guide!

View attachment 442433

3 tracks, 2 cars, +40 liveries and support game developers, enough for me

From those pics, it looks like a realistic Oulton Park, indeed, it's cloudy. A cup of tea, dear?

They keep developing GT3/4 addons, which is nice, but I'd rather prefer they'd switch to a
new AC 2 Sim instead with many series and not just one as ACC is.
ACC has 4 class cars, GT3, GT4, CUP and ST, try Porsche GT3 Cup and Lamborghini Huracán Súper Trophy they are fun to drive and maybe we get more like TCR or dreaming about LMP2

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.