Assetto Corsa Competizione | First Oulton Park Previews Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have released the first preview images from the upcoming British GT Pack DLC - with release date confirmed as this February 10th!
  • Oulton Park previews.
  • Release February 10th.
  • Dedicated championship mode and 40 new liveries confirmed.

ACC Oulton Park 1.jpg

It's finally happening (on my birthday too!) - the long awaited British GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione is heading to the PC version of the simulation this February 10th 2021 - and as well as the already confirmed inclusion of Donington Park, Oulton Park and Snetterton, Kunos have also confirmed no less than 40 liveries and 70 drivers from the British GT Championship will also be added to the title, as well as a dedicated British GT Championship game mode!

As we build up towards that 10th February release date, Kunos have shown off their first preview images from the pack - the legendary Cheshire venue of Oulton Park!

ACC Oulton Park 2.jpg

Original Source: Assetto Corsa Twitter

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know how to make the most from your instal? No worries, fire up a new thread in the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let the community be your guide!

ACC Oulton Park 4.jpg

Last edited:
The cost off the add-ons has already outweigh the cost off the stand alone game without adding this to the list. 40+ new liveries don't mean a thing when people can paint them and do a better job off real world liveries over those generic copy pasd rubbish we away see from developers. So what are you paying for? the 1 track?
Well, an add-on is an add-on. Not sure why you would want it for free because reasons. Three new licensed, laser-scanned tracks are a lot of work and also add a lot of enjoyment to the game. And what are you talking about? Kunos liveries are very good, and this is an official SRO licensed series so of course they need all the liveries! Also, standard liveries are important in ACC especially for multiplayer to avoid connection lag. If you don't like those tracks, ok fine. But this thing about the cost of the add-ons makes no sense. And following your line of thought, iRacing devs are criminals and should be executed. Let's go get them!

My guess is you don't even own ACC and just decided to argue for the sake of the argument.

Last edited:
Usually i like Unreal Engine... for example Rising Storm 2 Vietnam looks awesome with old UE3.

But ACC looks strange in medium or high settings. Maybe in Ultra its better.

Even the ultra doesn't have the clarity that all the other simulators provide on medium settings. :unsure:

This is mainly a problem with the drawing distance. Maybe everything is better in 4k, but I have 1440p.

Well, an add-on is an add-on. Not sure why you would want it for free because reasons. Three new licensed, laser-scanned tracks are a lot of work and also add a lot of enjoyment to the game. And what are you talking about? Kunos liveries are very good, and this is an official SRO licensed series so of course they need all the liveries! Also, standard liveries are important in ACC especially for multiplayer to avoid connection lag. If you don't like those tracks, ok fine. But this thing about the cost of the add-ons makes no sense. And following your line of thought, iRacing devs are criminals and should be executed. Let's go get them!

My guess is you don't even own ACC and just decided to argue for the sake of the argument.

I think this person just needs to look at the cost of all the other simracing games. :D

ACC and all DLC = almost free of charge.

Last edited:
Didn't see that one coming.
Seems ACC is coming to a point where even the most diehard AC junky (a.k.a myself) must accept defeat.
Donington Park AND Oulton Park, AND Snetterton, in laserscanned Kunos greatness, thats just fantastic.

P.S There is a chance for those ending up in AC still...looking at you, reboot team:whistling:

Join a community and drive a championship, nothing compare to human drivers, i´m driving a league in my community with 40 drivers at the same time and lot of fun on every race

Sounds fun! I must admit I quite like racing/watching the AI battle it out between each other especially on ACC, it has come a long way! Does your league do multiclass racing?

From those pics, it looks like a realistic Oulton Park, indeed, it's cloudy. A cup of tea, dear?

They keep developing GT3/4 addons, which is nice, but I'd rather prefer they'd switch to a
new AC 2 Sim instead with many series and not just one as ACC is.

Then it would become really hard to develop the realism upheld currently by ACC for the series other than GT3/GT4. ACC is hands down the closest to reality than any other sim by a country mile, it trumps iRacing by so much it makes it irrelevant, and rF2 although close, still isn't quite what ACC is. I agree that the lack of content in terms of track variety and vehicle variety is dull, it has to abide by SRO licensing etc, as it's based off 1 series and a few sub series, it can't deviate from it.

Ok, what i mean is have they announced any car? They just announced 3 tracks, the liveries and the championship. If there were cars involved i guess they would have made that list.

Ahh yes I see your point! In fairness they may yet do a daily reveal (6 days to go - 2 more tracks, 2 cars to cover the marketing window?) - they have also done every car in each series they have done (the Reiter Lambo in 2018!) so I hope/expect it would be there...

The guy is totally right. The game should had included 50 seasons of F1 with all the tracks laserscanned, and a apache helicopter simulator with missiles and machineguns. And all that for 1.25 euros.

/s

Seriously, I hate developers that milk the games with dlc's, but kunos don't abuse of that and their prices are really fair. And meanwhile they keep developing the sim for years until almost the release of the technical preview of their next sim. The guys deserve respect, the only mistakes they made in the last 10 years was to pick unreal engine for making ACC and to release ACC's 1.0 before it was stable enough.

Anyways, I'm impatient to see what new improvements to the IA Stefano has done, because 1.6 was a very big step in the right direction.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back