Assetto Corsa Competizione | First Oulton Park Previews Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have released the first preview images from the upcoming British GT Pack DLC - with release date confirmed as this February 10th!
  • Oulton Park previews.
  • Release February 10th.
  • Dedicated championship mode and 40 new liveries confirmed.

ACC Oulton Park 1.jpg

It's finally happening (on my birthday too!) - the long awaited British GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione is heading to the PC version of the simulation this February 10th 2021 - and as well as the already confirmed inclusion of Donington Park, Oulton Park and Snetterton, Kunos have also confirmed no less than 40 liveries and 70 drivers from the British GT Championship will also be added to the title, as well as a dedicated British GT Championship game mode!

As we build up towards that 10th February release date, Kunos have shown off their first preview images from the pack - the legendary Cheshire venue of Oulton Park!

ACC Oulton Park 2.jpg

Original Source: Assetto Corsa Twitter

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know how to make the most from your instal? No worries, fire up a new thread in the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let the community be your guide!

ACC Oulton Park 4.jpg

Last edited:
I do not believe in an Asia/America dlc. Especially the latter would be pretty awesome. I'm afraid Kunos is only focused on Europe.

They have tracks from America, Asia, and South Africa. They're pretty clearly going series by series, starting in Europe because Kunos is, well, European.

British GT was an obvious and easy get and too popular to pass up. It's almost certain that the next major DLC will be either Americas or Asia. Probably the former. You can't really have an officially licensed SRO game without having both, so rest assured both will show up in the next twelve months.

Images are amazing like usual. The AI has been slowly getting better so hopefully multiclass is a thing. I don't know if any sim so far has really mastered multi class yet.

I'd say Raceroom has a pretty convincing multiclass. I hate the way the AI behaves around me, but they interact with each other very well for the most part. That said, I only multiclass on R3e because I can't on ACC and AC's multiclass is so flawed. I hope Kunos can finally solve the riddle of timid AI overtaking that's plagued them for so long.

Images are amazing like usual. The AI has been slowly getting better so hopefully multiclass is a thing. I don't know if any sim so far has really mastered multi class yet.

For the europeans, is Snetterton a track you enjoy? I never liked this track, but donington and Oulton Park are amazing. Just curious.

I never liked Snetterton much, then a few years ago they invested a lot of money in it... and made it even worse.

The other two tracks are sublime though, this will make me miss the real British GT Oulton Park round even more.

Hope the patch includes a way to choose AI opposition, but won't hold my breath for that.

I never liked Snetterton much, then a few years ago they invested a lot of money in it... and made it even worse.

The other two tracks are sublime though, this will make me miss the real British GT Oulton Park round even more.

Hope the patch includes a way to choose AI opposition, but won't hold my breath for that.
I liked old Snetterton, I remember decades ago watching BTCC highlights with Plato, Muller, Tarquini, Neal and many others battling. Good stuff. Circa 2007-08

I am positively giddy. Please Baby Jesus let them put in offline multiclass.

GTPlanet posted this.......

To complete the offering, there’ll be a dedicated championship season for British GT within the game’s Championship mode, to allow you to recreate the 2019 season in full if you choose. And, just like the real series, you’ll be able to race GT3 and GT4 cars together in these multi-class championship events for the first time in ACC.

Last edited:
I hope that we get some way of picking our AI competition - if Zandvoort is anything to go by we may only get 24 AI competitors at places like Oulton where I'd love to get the maximum of 32 or even 40 AIs. Pleaseeeee Kunos :D
Join a community and drive a championship, nothing compare to human drivers, i´m driving a league in my community with 40 drivers at the same time and lot of fun on every race

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.