Assetto Corsa Competizione | Build 1.3.7 Hotfix Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Another new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione is here - welcome to the world build 1.3.7.

Deployed earlier today, the new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione is now live and available to download. Minor in size compared to recent build updates for the sim, the latest deployment from Kunos Simulazioni focuses mainly on some minor multiplayer improvements, as well as smaller amendments to the offline single player experience as detailed in the update notes below.

Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.7 Hotfix Notes:
  • Mercedes and Porsche (non-Evo) fuel estimations fixed for Paul Ricard and Monza in the aggressive preset.
  • Fixed AI driver stint protection in saved games to avoid forcing the AI to do a pitstop after driver swaps.
  • Fixed Stability Control saving inconsistently for values between 0 and 100%.
  • MP: Added assistRules.json for non-public servers.
  • MP: Updated server admin handbook to version 7c.
  • MP: Minor improvements for values written into the result.json file.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now exclusively on PC.

Don't forget to check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions about the game.

ACC Hotfix.jpg

Also who was the big brain that thought putting "random" on track choice was a good idea for CP races?
This is the (I hope) official calendar (it is sticky on ACC forum) for the CP servers. Only on even days the track is random. For odd days the track is known.
In the first Sunday of the month it is an endurance race instead of all other races.
1583156406485.png

Attachments

• 1583156717040.png
    1583156717040.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
  • Deleted member 205301

Also who was the big brain that thought putting "random" on track choice was a good idea for CP races?
I agree with majority of your talks in this thread, but not this one...
At first, i though like you (i'm coming from 9 years on iracing, so I usually train before a race, and that's how it works), but....(yeah, there is a "but") the thing I trully HATE in simracing is that it always favorites those who have lots of free time (students, unemployed, or else)... I work a lot, I have a kid, I have no time... I use iracing less than 2hours/week (including races : one on road, and one in oval only for participation credit^^), so, basically, I train 20-30 min and do my race, and i have to fight against some guys training 20hours/week ?! that's not fair, trully not ...(and so far from realism...)
So, this "strange idea" to put "random track", is not as stupid as you think^^, it makes the thing a bit more fair, regarding to the time some are putting on simracing ;) and to be honest, that's the best reason I use ACC (i'm not totally penalized by my lack of free time)
@++

I agree with majority of your talks in this thread, but not this one...
At first, i though like you (i'm coming from 9 years on iracing, so I usually train before a race, and that's how it works), but....(yeah, there is a "but") the thing I trully HATE in simracing is that it always favorites those who have lots of free time (students, unemployed, or else)... I work a lot, I have a kid, I have no time... I use iracing less than 2hours/week (including races : one on road, and one in oval only for participation credit^^), so, basically, I train 20-30 min and do my race, and i have to fight against some guys training 20hours/week ?! that's not fair, trully not ...(and so far from realism...)
So, this "strange idea" to put "random track", is not as stupid as you think^^, it makes the thing a bit more fair, regarding to the time some are putting on simracing ;) and to be honest, that's the best reason I use ACC (i'm not totally penalized by my lack of free time)
@++
I don't understand your point, is it only because of the "practice" before a race? Let's be honest, CP points are worthless, so don't worry too much about practicing, which I doubt people do as well since there's nothing at stake. I just wanna know which track is going to be without having to join. There are some tracks which I just dislike and others where I think the racing experience is pretty poor overall even though they are good tracks(brands hatch...).

I sometimes risk it, join a CP session which says random, if it's a track I completely cannot stand at the moment I simply leave, and I see others doing the same. I remember one guy complaining in chat saying the last 3 random track days were all Paul Ricard. I hate that track but decided to race and it sucked, big surprise lol.

I would like CP races to have mostly fixed setups, being only able to adjust TC, ABS, BB, Aero and tyre pressure. For now it's not a big problem, as I said there's no rank or anything meaningful, but if someday they decide to make a real structured multiplayer system then it would be nice to at least have the option of fixed setup races.

This is the (I hope) official calendar (it is sticky on ACC forum) for the CP servers. Only on odd days the track is random. For even days the track is known.
In the first Sunday of the month it is an endurance race instead of all other races.
View attachment 353020

Interesting, but I'm fine not knowing which track is going to be the next day or whatever, but I guess it's good having a calendar as well. It's just the current CP track of the day, having to wait until its available to discover.

Truth is, there's not many options. There's only 1 CP lobby session in the US, barely any players to justify having different CP races running at the same time, but it would be ideal to have at least 2 options per day, be it random or fixed.

I don't understand your point, is it only because of the "practice" before a race? Let's be honest, CP points are worthless, so don't worry too much about practicing, which I doubt people do as well since there's nothing at stake. I just wanna know which track is going to be without having to join. There are some tracks which I just dislike and others where I think the racing experience is pretty poor overall even though they are good tracks(brands hatch...).

I sometimes risk it, join a CP session which says random, if it's a track I completely cannot stand at the moment I simply leave, and I see others doing the same. I remember one guy complaining in chat saying the last 3 random track days were all Paul Ricard. I hate that track but decided to race and it sucked, big surprise lol.

I would like CP races to have mostly fixed setups, being only able to adjust TC, ABS, BB, Aero and tyre pressure. For now it's not a big problem, as I said there's no rank or anything meaningful, but if someday they decide to make a real structured multiplayer system then it would be nice to at least have the option of fixed setup races.
I don´t think CP is worthless. It must be taken into account into the multiple ratings ACC has.
One of the beauties of having somehow limited content is that random tracks is not a big of an issue. Let´s say you hate some tracks, so do I, but I´m sure you are quite decent driving others.
And what´s more, we are talking here about 50% of CP races, the rest you are happy with them.

I don´t think CP is worthless. It must be taken into account into the multiple ratings ACC has.
One of the beauties of having somehow limited content is that random tracks is not a big of an issue. Let´s say you hate some tracks, so do I, but I´m sure you are quite decent driving others.
And what´s more, we are talking here about 50% of CP races, the rest you are happy with them.
But CP is worthless, same with that other stat that I can't remember exactly, racecraft? Race rating? I don't know. It really doesn't matter how much you have.

CP races are time investments, right now it's just an option for when you want to do a long session, so I will pick the tracks I would like to race at the moment. If in the future we get the real deal of competition, then I may start investing time on tracks I do not enjoy.

It's just frustrating having to wait untill CP lobbies become available just to discover it's fricking Paul Ricard.

But CP is worthless, same with that other stat that I can't remember exactly, racecraft? Race rating? I don't know. It really doesn't matter how much you have.

CP races are time investments, right now it's just an option for when you want to do a long session, so I will pick the tracks I would like to race at the moment. If in the future we get the real deal of competition, then I may start investing time on tracks I do not enjoy.

It's just frustrating having to wait untill CP lobbies become available just to discover it's fricking Paul Ricard.
Unless any of us know exactly how ACC rating system works, we are just speculating. However I strongly think CP is a key value when you are assigned a split, for example, the very same that many other factors, ratings or whatever are called.

CP races are supposed to be the cleanest, it´s more likely to get involved in a T1 melee in a public common server than CPs. Even though you like that track or not ;)

And again, it can´t be frustrating when 50% of CP servers are scheduled, not random. Unless you are only available for online driving those days, of course, an authentic worst case scenario.

• Deleted member 205301

@Kafir yeah, I understand that point, you're right... (was bit too much focusing on training before a race, that's my "iracing pov" ...but you're right, ACC is more an arcade game on this : pick a track and go !) ...and yeah : lots of chance to get Paul Ricard (or Brands hatch, wich is good), as it's not on the schedule...
@++

I'm not sure if it is related to the update... or possibly an Nvidia driver issue.
Up until now, ACC has always been extremely smooth on my computer...TV broadcast smooth.
Since updating to 1.3.7 my experience has become a bit sketchy.
To be fair, this update happened right around the time I had that Nvidia DCH fiasco...with the MS change to NVCPL reverting all of my settings to default.
The cockpit view is still okay for the most part though there is the occasional micro-hitch which wasn't there prior.
It is especially noticeable when camera views change.
The exterior views are where most of it has gone wrong...'stuttery' in replays, etc....
I am also getting occasional (game...not Windows) crashes in online multiplayer.
It never seems to be when using the AI off-line.

Last edited:
I'm getting microstutters mostly at the beginning of a session. The FPS drops 1 frame occasionally for a split second making the game stutter. Similar to when new drivers join multiplayer lobbies. Also new Nvidia driver here....

This is the (I hope) official calendar (it is sticky on ACC forum) for the CP servers. Only on even days the track is random. For odd days the track is known.
View attachment 353020
It seems it's different for the american zone. Checked today(05/03) and it's Monza.

EDIT: And it seems even official lobbies disconnects you, can't believe it...

Last edited:
This April Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.4 update for PC with new features including the car showroom, new driver/car personalization choices and additional options for multiplayer servers and lots of improvements of the game features, UI and algorithms.

The GT4 Pack DLC adds 10 new GT4 cars, will be available this summer on PC and this fall on consoles.

The British Pack DLC, offering 3 new iconic circuits that complete the 7-race calendar of the British GT Championship, will be available this winter for both PC and consoles.

Hi. Is anyone having issues with there stats no longer updating. I had two tracks that I never drove on which were Laguna Seca and Kyalami. I have driven on both over the last week and managed to get to what I believe is my peak lap times etc. But I only have my first clean lap of Kyalami in my stats. Nothing for Laguna Seca.

I tried going into an online lobby to see if ACC has an internet connection and I can join a race. So I dont think I have a firewall issue.

Note that I have always had to wait until I restarted the game before my stats would update. I don’t know if that is standard.

Any ideas.

Check the general options ... to be sure that the ratings are fully "on" and not "multiplayer only".
I'm not sure that the stats are uptodate in this case for "offline" laptimes.

I might guess that those stats are working the way ratings are working... as I don't know in which personal file they might be in our own PC.

Hi. Is anyone having issues with there stats no longer updating. I had two tracks that I never drove on which were Laguna Seca and Kyalami. I have driven on both over the last week and managed to get to what I believe is my peak lap times etc. But I only have my first clean lap of Kyalami in my stats. Nothing for Laguna Seca.

I tried going into an online lobby to see if ACC has an internet connection and I can join a race. So I dont think I have a firewall issue.

Note that I have always had to wait until I restarted the game before my stats would update. I don’t know if that is standard.

Any ideas.
Sometimes the game seem to have a hard time connecting to the stats server. Typically in the evening, when the game servers get stressed by many players. I had changes in my stats lost in the past (over one session of ACC). Next time it did just fine. In such times you could check your driver stats window. If the page doesn't load up, the game is temporarily disconnected from the stats server.
Your track specific best times show in the game selection window only afetr a restart of the game.

Thanks Jempy and DrRob for your response.

I did notice that my track times only updated after a restart. Kyalami has my first legal lap of 1:52.xxx from last Saturday. I got it down to 1:44.xxx by end of day, but seven days later, no change to my best time in game selection window or stats.

Laguna Seca has no record that I have ever driven on it even though I put in about four hours over a couple of nights during the week.

I think it was updating everything until 1.3.7. I'll just carry on as I am and hope that it sorts itself out or the next hotfix solves it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back