Assetto Corsa Competizione | Build 1.3.7 Hotfix Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Another new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione is here - welcome to the world build 1.3.7.

Deployed earlier today, the new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione is now live and available to download. Minor in size compared to recent build updates for the sim, the latest deployment from Kunos Simulazioni focuses mainly on some minor multiplayer improvements, as well as smaller amendments to the offline single player experience as detailed in the update notes below.

Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.7 Hotfix Notes:
  • Mercedes and Porsche (non-Evo) fuel estimations fixed for Paul Ricard and Monza in the aggressive preset.
  • Fixed AI driver stint protection in saved games to avoid forcing the AI to do a pitstop after driver swaps.
  • Fixed Stability Control saving inconsistently for values between 0 and 100%.
  • MP: Added assistRules.json for non-public servers.
  • MP: Updated server admin handbook to version 7c.
  • MP: Minor improvements for values written into the result.json file.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now exclusively on PC.

Don't forget to check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions about the game.

ACC Hotfix.jpg

Agree. And as a driver, you should be a part of a team. And your team performance should be tracked race to race and money involved. Do well and your team moves up across the leaderboards etc. Have seasons also. Make it more real. More involving. Just some more ideas to make it more interesting and realistic. As it is in real life.

- join a league ...

But the ratings do nothing for online racing...

I only had 2 CP races and they were pretty boring to be honest. Kunos should add some official lobbies for quick races(20~30min) that always stays open and fix them at the top and improve the mess that is the lobby screen.

I am sorry you had a bad experience.
In my experience the rating system doe work as intended, beautifully so.
The place I am racing with regularly hosts weekly public server lobby races with reasonable ratings and on those servers we had exclusively good experience over the last couple of months with very clean and competitive racing.
I had similar experiences on the CP servers - once you are at a certain skill level to run in the front of the field on a CP server you will have really great and competitive racing.
That is just my own experience and the experience of the people I communicate with who race.

I am sorry you had a bad experience.
In my experience the rating system doe work as intended, beautifully so.
The place I am racing with regularly hosts weekly public server lobby races with reasonable ratings and on those servers we had exclusively good experience over the last couple of months with very clean and competitive racing.
I had similar experiences on the CP servers - once you are at a certain skill level to run in the front of the field on a CP server you will have really great and competitive racing.
That is just my own experience and the experience of the people I communicate with who race.
Well I find that at the front is where it's boring. First race at Spa I started third, managed to grab second on the first lap and that's it, was in a bubble for the rest of the race. Second race I can't remember exactly which place I started, something like 6th, hit a Mclaren spinning like crazy in the middle of the road cause I couldn't see him(car in front blocking vision), had damage, enough to slow me down but not as bad that you couldn't race, lost a place and that's it. Two long and super boring races. I also remember doing a 1h public lobby race that was the exact same thing.

Also who was the big brain that thought putting "random" on track choice was a good idea for CP races?

And League racing is not the answer, not even close.

A couple things that still need fixing:
Rammers bashing you off (game blames you also of course)
Server admins that decide the 20 minute race they're running is now over 3 minutes before the race ends and shut down their server. 20 minutes wasted.
This is the first MP I tried in a long while and was an instant reminder to not play MP. Unless Kunos make huge improvements, MP will just be another so-so crash infested joke.
The competition severs are were you want to be, i got fed up with public severs due to ramming and general poor driving destroying my safety rating. The driving standard is alot better from the races i have tried anyway, yes they are alot longer but more realistic.

Thanks for mentioning iRacing as it IS a perfect example. I guess you don't know how it works? But if someone shunts you, you file a protest and they review who they see at fault and dole out punishment accordingly. The Pro races are spectated and monitored for any foul play. If observed, penalties are given out on the fly.

But you pay a significant premium for this. Remember that online racing in ACC is free so is unlikely to ever get the same degree of input that iRacing gets. The things that you think need fixing in ACC have absolutely nothing to do with the game itself.

Last edited:
There is no way any safety rating can determine how guilty you are in a collision, not even iracing system after 12 years of monthly paid tweaking.
Just one word is missing in your post. ;) "There is no way any automatically safety rating can determine how guilty you are in a collision,"

Secondly, you are incorrect. Thanks for mentioning iRacing as it IS a perfect example. I guess you don't know how it works? But if someone shunts you, you file a protest and they review who they see at fault and dole out punishment accordingly. The Pro races are spectated and monitored for any foul play. If observed, penalties are given out on the fly.
This kind of argumentation is completely pointless.

But you pay a significant premium for this. Remember that online racing in ACC is free so is unlikely to ever get the same degree of input that iRacing gets. The things that you think need fixing in ACC have absolutely nothing to do with the game itself.
Exactly :thumbsup:

Just one word is missing in your post. ;) "There is no way any automatically safety rating can determine how guilty you are in a collision,"

Exactly :thumbsup:

So, now when you or anyone posts, I will reply with this:

I'm in awe of your inability to truly argue your point.
Unfortunately, my non-fanboy friends, this is what the world has come to.

Agree. And as a driver, you should be a part of a team. And your team performance should be tracked race to race and money involved. Do well and your team moves up across the leaderboards etc. Have seasons also. Make it more real. More involving. Just some more ideas to make it more interesting and realistic. As it is in real life.

All thoses things are great but cost time and money. It's not realistic with today kunos's economic model.
Maybe a leaderboard at least woukd be a first step.
CP race are getting better and better (more races a day).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back