Assetto Corsa Competizione | Build 1.3.7 Hotfix Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Another new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione is here - welcome to the world build 1.3.7.

Deployed earlier today, the new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione is now live and available to download. Minor in size compared to recent build updates for the sim, the latest deployment from Kunos Simulazioni focuses mainly on some minor multiplayer improvements, as well as smaller amendments to the offline single player experience as detailed in the update notes below.

Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.7 Hotfix Notes:
  • Mercedes and Porsche (non-Evo) fuel estimations fixed for Paul Ricard and Monza in the aggressive preset.
  • Fixed AI driver stint protection in saved games to avoid forcing the AI to do a pitstop after driver swaps.
  • Fixed Stability Control saving inconsistently for values between 0 and 100%.
  • MP: Added assistRules.json for non-public servers.
  • MP: Updated server admin handbook to version 7c.
  • MP: Minor improvements for values written into the result.json file.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now exclusively on PC.

Don't forget to check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions about the game.

ACC Hotfix.jpg

PGSM

@Simberia
A couple things that still need fixing:
Rammers bashing you off (game blames you also of course)
Server admins that decide the 20 minute race they're running is now over 3 minutes before the race ends and shut down their server. 20 minutes wasted.
This is the first MP I tried in a long while and was an instant reminder to not play MP. Unless Kunos make huge improvements, MP will just be another so-so crash infested joke.

Server admins that decide the 20 minute race they're running is now over 3 minutes before the race ends and shut down their server. 20 minutes wasted.
This is the first MP I tried in a long while and was an instant reminder to not play MP. Unless Kunos make huge improvements, MP will just be another so-so crash infested joke.

And what kind of improvements are you looking for?

None of these things are a Kunos problem... They're a driver problem or a server host problem.

Provide enough official servers maybe?
There is no way any safety rating can determine how guilty you are in a collision, not even iracing system after 12 years of monthly paid tweaking.
Regarding servers, Kunos provide no sa servers for any player no matter how experienced they are, and 70 sa servers for CP official races.

So again, what else do you think they need to do?

Dirk Steffen

Porsche Factory Jackass™
People having issues with public server racing have two options to DRASTICALLY step up their game and enjoyment of racing against humans:

- join a league / racing club / race the RD club races
- do the CP Races Kunos sets up at certain daily time slots if they are available for your region

The CP races have given me THE BEST racing ever had in sim racing so far.
There are people of all speeds in those races so there usually is racing for everyone.

Also never forget - you usually do not get the trouble you easily find on some public server races as people in the CP races are generally much better prepared, more experienced and more serious about their racing but - all are still humans and there will be mistakes / incidents.

Don't ever expect perfect racing were you are treated like a baby - that is just life - just watch how real racing drivers do and be surprised of the incidents and the emotional drama ;-)

I found Kunos rating system sorting out drivers nicely after giving it some time to settle - be prepared that it even gets better, the more people have achieved a "settling" of their actual skills with the rating system and servers are setup accordingly (currently there are still many highly skilled newcomers with low ratings as they havent build up their rating yet and also still some scam artists who have boosted their rating to enter higher SA servers and cause mayhem - time will sort those cases out).

PGSM

@Simberia
There is no way any safety rating can determine how guilty you are in a collision, not even iracing system after 12 years of monthly paid tweaking.
Regarding servers, Kunos provide no sa servers for any player no matter how experienced they are, and 70 sa servers for CP official races.

So again, what else do you think they need to do?
I guess you're not happy with my answer? But as you are in interrogation mode, I don't think any answer will appease you.
Secondly, you are incorrect. Thanks for mentioning iRacing as it IS a perfect example. I guess you don't know how it works? But if someone shunts you, you file a protest and they review who they see at fault and dole out punishment accordingly. The Pro races are spectated and monitored for any foul play. If observed, penalties are given out on the fly.
Thanks to Dirk for mentioning the CP races. Only thing is they are too infrequent. Perhaps it will increase. Also, I hour is a bit long if you are busy and can only squeeze in 20 minutes or so.

People having issues with public server racing have two options to DRASTICALLY step up their game and enjoyment of racing against humans:

- join a league / racing club / race the RD club races
- do the CP Races Kunos sets up at certain daily time slots if they are available for your region

The CP races have given me THE BEST racing ever had in sim racing so far.
There are people of all speeds in those races so there usually is racing for everyone.

Also never forget - you usually do not get the trouble you easily find on some public server races as people in the CP races are generally much better prepared, more experienced and more serious about their racing but - all are still humans and there will be mistakes / incidents.

Don't ever expect perfect racing were you are treated like a baby - that is just life - just watch how real racing drivers do and be surprised of the incidents and the emotional drama ;-)

I found Kunos rating system sorting out drivers nicely after giving it some time to settle - be prepared that it even gets better, the more people have achieved a "settling" of their actual skills with the rating system and servers are setup accordingly (currently there are still many highly skilled newcomers with low ratings as they havent build up their rating yet and also still some scam artists who have boosted their rating to enter higher SA servers and cause mayhem - time will sort those cases out).
But the ratings do nothing for online racing...

I only had 2 CP races and they were pretty boring to be honest. Kunos should add some official lobbies for quick races(20~30min) that always stays open and fix them at the top and improve the mess that is the lobby screen.

PGSM

@Simberia
But the ratings do nothing for online racing...

I only had 2 CP races and they were pretty boring to be honest. Kunos should add some official lobbies for quick races(20~30min) that always stays open and fix them at the top and improve the mess that is the lobby screen.
Agree. And as a driver, you should be a part of a team. And your team performance should be tracked race to race and money involved. Do well and your team moves up across the leaderboards etc. Have seasons also. Make it more real. More involving. Just some more ideas to make it more interesting and realistic. As it is in real life.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 104 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 146 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 89 16.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 47 8.5%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 53 9.6%
  • €3001-5000