Assetto Corsa Competizione | BMW M4 GT4 First Trailer

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games have shared the first preview footage from the upcoming GT4 DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione - featuring the BMW M4 GT4!

The new GT4 DLC is set to feature an impressive 11 new models from the category, of which the mighty BMW M4 GT4 is one of the included cars, and should be set to release on PC this summer, with console players having access to the new content in the fall of 2020.

With excitement building towards this sizeable content drop for the sim, the team behind ACC have revealed the first car trailer from the pack, the BMW M4 GT4:

Exact release date, content list and pricing will be revealed by Kunos and 505 Games in the coming days and weeks - so stay tuned for more information as and when it becomes available!

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

Got questions? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let the community be your guide!

ACC BMM Footer.jpg

Last edited:
They announced 11 GT4 cars so aside from the BMW M4 which is clearly seen, there are only 10 other cars and the screencaps I took total 10 so I don't think there are more cars for GT4. There will be more tracks later though in the form of British GT calendar. I have heard this.
You have 9 caps, the missing one is the Aston :)

Ford Mustang GT4, Panoz Esperante Avezzano GT4 & Saleen GT4 are missing.
No they are from a different year

completely agree ..... these things are large and heavy and much closer to their road siblings .... and they are damn fun to race in !

I prefer GT4 over GT3 if I’m honest , running in 2 iRacing leagues with these and BOP’d Porsche’s and the racing is always close and great fun .

these may get me into ACC is for some reason I’ve never really gelled with it ( probably havnt had the time to invest properly is the only reason )
Thanks for the replies. It helps knowing its not 'just me'.

• BMW M4 GT4
  • ALPINE A110 GT4
  • ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE GT4
  • AUDI R8 LMS GT4
  • PORSCHE 718 CAYMAN GT4 CLUBSPORT
  • CHEVROLET CAMARO GT4.R
  • GINETTA G55 GT4
  • KTM X-BOW GT4
  • MASERATI GRANTURISMO MC GT4
  • MCLAREN 570S GT4
  • MERCEDES AMG GT4
Love the list :D but disappointed the Ford Mustang GT4 isn't on the list.:cry: I assume it didn't appear in the European series as it was mega in the British and American GT4 series.

I love GT4 cars, but I hope they drive better in ACC than in iRacing. The BMW GT4 that was recently released there is a brick on wheels. Very heavy, very early braking points, a real challenge for me. Maybe I just need more time in it. Anyway, I hope ACC GT4 cars are a better experience than what I have seen in iRacing to date for GT4.
GT4's are less downforce, more of the "real car" so heavyish and not pinned to the ground like a GT3. It can be like you're experiencing. Also depends on the car. The KTM is quite light and nimble.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 32 86.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 13 35.1%