I installed AutoBGM by drag and dropping the file from my own Assetto dowloaded mods folder to Content Manager, when testing the app, i clicked "Developer Apps" and click the visible box for the AutoBGM mod and it worked when starting a race

But later i've deleted the mod manually from common\assettocorsa\apps\python due to the mod isnt good enough

Later ive reinstalled it back with a change of mind but the app didn't appear at App Windows, i've tried reinstalling again (by dragging and dropping) but never showed up, i've also installed another ui mod thinking that installing an another mod would make other downloaded apps appear but never even worked

My apps are already been activated but my apps haven't appeared?
What's wrong with my launcher?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-02 184409.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-02 184409.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot 2023-06-02 184633.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-02 184633.png
    244.1 KB · Views: 84
If I were you, I'd go for a manual install of this app.
It's not the first time that it happens .... CM seems not to be able any longer to install an app and get it perfectly working.... it mostly never appears in game in the right menu in game.

Each time it happens, manually install works perfectly. ( for example SideKick app cannot work if installed with drag and drop in CM ).

If I were you, I'd go for a manual install of this app.
It's not the first time that it happens .... CM seems not to be able any longer to install an app and get it perfectly working.... it mostly never appears in game in the right menu in game.

Each time it happens, manually install works perfectly. ( for example SideKick app cannot work if installed with drag and drop in CM ).
Yeah but it's late for that, i've already installed those apps, how do i fix it?

Delete what was installed and do a manual install should be the best way.
I don't know why and how the problem happens ... are some files not correctly placed or not installed at all I really don't know but .... if you cannot delete the 1st problematic install.....
..... a new manual install on what already was installed cannot do any harm and on the contrary can solve the problem, just accept to replace files if you receive messages of this kind.

Delete what was installed and do a manual install should be the best way.
I don't know why and how the problem happens ... are some files not correctly placed or not installed at all I really don't know but .... if you cannot delete the 1st problematic install.....
..... a new manual install on what already was installed cannot do any harm and on the contrary can solve the problem, just accept to replace files if you receive messages of this kind.
Hi! No need to worry about it! CM has updated today and the problem is fixed and now i can use mods, thanks for asking

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back