AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

Hi
Are there any guides on how to convert a car mod over with all the additions of AMS I really would love to learn this

Also a list of programs needed to do it

Thanks in advance

<Mod Edit: We use only English here.>

Hello! I am sharing our modding on Automobilista by RSLF1 league " rslf1.xooit.org "

MOD " RSLF1 " is currently under development , there are still some cars do and everything will be good!

Let us leave comments .

Beware of bad language : it is not a copyright as WCP else thinks ! Thank you.

Good video! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I am sharing our modding on Automobilista by RSLF1 league " rslf1.xooit.org "

MOD " RSLF1 " is currently under development , there are still some cars do and everything will be good!

Let us leave comments .

Good video! :D

Buddy... You and i both know that this work ain't yours.... It's from WCP... It uses the exact same textures and interior.... And they could go to court with this (no joke) so next time you post (your) work please leave credit to the actual mod makers...

BUSTED...

I'm no hater or anything but just warning you...

Have a nice day;)

Hello

I will contradict what you just told me , this is our mod and not the WCP , our modder has done this mod of his own hand. At first we were all the same 3D ( Red Bull ) on Game Stock Car, we had to make this championship on the same cars. He mits over 1 month to redo 3D for 5 cars ( Mercedes , Red Bull, Williams , Ferrari and McLaren ) .

So no it is not a copy of the WCP mod because you have lots of bug fix and set up the rest of the cars as for circuits .

Bye! :)

Reactions: hex
Good day friends.
My name is Marco Guerra, and I'm starting some work for the AMS, But I have some difficulty in adding some content, for example dirt on wheels, the graph Wing Movement.

I've been here looking for how to do this but can not find anything in the AMS .
You can tell me where I can find this content in AMS? and also tell me how can I add content to my Mod?
I'm sorry my English, I'm using google Translator
waiting for your answer

Just a quick update on the IndyCar mod,

Primary and Alternate tires will visually and physically change in pits, Tires will flat spot and pickup debris. AMS shaders are added to the car body and first pass on the physics have been made. Now some eye candy for you guys:

indycar_zpskk9hv6ol.jpg

2016-03-17_zpspufh7moo.png
hello!! what is the status of this great mod?

I am working on a bunch of projects right now, but this one is the probably the most fun and difficult project i've ever worked on..

Started With The Historic RallyCross Cars Which Some Of You Guys Asked For....

First Up: The God almighty fun Austin Mini RX (Used The HistoricX Model as a base.)

20160324214145_1.jpg
20160324214135_1.jpg
20160324214052_1.jpg
20160324214041_1.jpg

Still a lot of cars to go... If you have any requests on Historic rallycross cars for in this mod (Or any car in general. just ask!)

;) Some EyeCandy up above.

EDIT

20160324231820_1.jpg
Jumping physics seem to be on point...

WEEEEEEE

Last edited:
WIP UPDATE: 2
SUBJECT: Austin Mini Cooper RallyCross Car (John Button Tribute)

Added:

Rallycross/Dirt Tyres
Junior Classes (FWD)
Senior Classes (RWD)
Cup Classes (4WD)
Edited HDV File Numbers to Match Semi Real life specifications
More Suspension Travel
John Button Special Tribute Livery.
20160325191716_1.jpg
20160325191717_1.jpg
20160325191708_1.jpg
20160325191700_1.jpg