AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

Wow quicky...

Both of you were wrong but only the year of the cars..

It's a Dallara F314 (Otherwise know as the F3 car of the last half decade)
and the 2nd one is the Tatuus T02 otherwise know as the Formula Renault 2.0L 2015 V

Well you both were almost a tie so you both get a early acces..

Message my on skype guys Gilles.lebllanc77 @Troy Barman @DeoraTwo

There should be an entrie in your RealFeelPlugin.INI for the car.
If there is an update by Reiza the RealFeelPlugin.INI will be overwritten and you will loose all the settings of 3th party mods.
Perhaps this is what happened?
Anyway, here are the settings, just copy and paste into your RealFeelPlugin.INI.
And remember, always make a backup (or create a seperate txt file) for the settings of mods.

[ABART]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-750.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.200000
SmoothingLevel=2
Kf=6000.000000
Ks=6.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=4.000000

Cheers;)

There should be an entrie in your RealFeelPlugin.INI for the car.
If there is an update by Reiza the RealFeelPlugin.INI will be overwritten and you will loose all the settings of 3th party mods.
Perhaps this is what happened?
Anyway, here are the settings, just copy and paste into your RealFeelPlugin.INI.
And remember, always make a backup (or create a seperate txt file) for the settings of mods.

[ABART]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-750.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.200000
SmoothingLevel=2
Kf=6000.000000
Ks=6.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=4.000000

Cheers;)
Thank you. I will give this a go tomorrow!

I am busy to bring the Stockcar Light Brazil to Automobilista.

Thanks to @hummer444 i have learn to work with the new AMS shaders.

First screens:
AMS_Stockcar_Light1.jpg
AMS_Stockcar_Light2.jpg

The car is not to difficult to drive, but its a nice mod to have nice fights on track.
Also tyre physics are working.

- AMS shaders
- Better tires and curbstone sounds
- Added info display

Thanks goes to
BRDEV
Westphalen Simulations

It's difficult to tell but I think it kind of looks like you don't have a shadows layer.

Make sure that the shadows layer is visible and on top.

Can you tell me what you mean with that ? And how we can use the AMS Shader ?
In rFactor and GSCE the Model is 100% correct only in Automobilista we have these bug

what should be hard on it? unpack the gfx files from coreshaders.mas into a folder called hardwareshaders what has to be located in your 3dsimed folder
unpack and decrypt a reiza car and open it in 3dsimed, now you can take a look what shaders reiza is using and how are the material settings... if you want todo a car you just have to use the same shaders and adjust the textures for it

I'm just curious, what's the point of modding AMS when the very reason AMS is awesome is because Reiza's physics talent. Surely, being able to drive a mod on Reiza's AMAZING tracks is something, but there's nothing about AMS that makes a given mod itself better than rF1, correct? Be gentle. Like I said I am just curious to understand better.

Hi Kevin, Good question lol,

rfactor is extremely long in the tooth, and using tech from 2005, sure there are community plugins that help bring it up to todays standards but as the price of stability and hassle, Plus to find all the mods and tweaks to bring it up to even close is like finding a needle in a haystack. AMS brings a bunch of new features like dynamic roads and tires plus much nicer shaders and vast of other under the hood goodies like 500hz inputs and abilitly to have 6 devices plugged in at a time over rfactors 2 or 3 and 720hz physics. All of this is built in AMS natively. So yes there are many reasons to bring content to AMS and yes it does bring new things to the table like dynamic tires for example that the modders can take advantage of. Trust me when I say it's taken over a week of solid work (and still working on might I add) getting an rfactor mod over to AMS because there are tons of new features, believe me when I say it's worth it!

as from my eariler post:

Primary and Alternate tires will visually and physically change in pits, Tires will flat spot and pickup debris. AMS shaders are added to the car body and first pass on the physics have been made.

Flatspotting and debris pick up is not available in rfactor and visual compound change is only availible via plugin that is no longer being worked on or supported, and that's only what I've done so far there's still more features still to come!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing