AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

I saw on a really old thread about the V12 skins and people struggling to get them to work (1995 skins for example) - did anyone actually get to the bottom of what was causing the mismatch? I've gone through every single line on the VEH files...i cant see whats changed. But custom skins for the V12 dont work...any clues?

Hi all... After so many mods started and so little time to dedicate work to them. I decided to focus on the mod that led me back into the 3D theme ... the little MK1 but in its version "Hill Climb"

c74cf989ff39df52b179739f6e5e4161.jpg

5ee81a92c45ac699139538b84684e976.jpg

GTi-15.jpg

The idea is to make those 2 bodykit models and then add more skins, but have those 3 that are the most representative of the model (At least as far as I know)
And add them to the Mod MK1 RS that I uploaded ... as a second option to select.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg

On the other hand, the Mod MK1 RS reformed some things (not very important, only aesthetic and mesh reduction where it deserves to optimize performance) for example, an aesthetic change is the size of the wheels and fender flares. (To my liking it looks much better)

09.jpg 10.jpg

It was like that before ...

04.jpg

It's a work in progress ... but it's on track.
I plan to polish the old mod and dedicate work to the new model to make it a decent job .... I hope not to bring an eternity.

Hugs!

(Sry my bad English)

Last edited:
///// 3DSimED NORMALS TEXTURES PROBLEM SOLUTION

Until today I have had many problems in 3DSimED with the textures "bump" or "Normals" They do not always work.
But today I discovered the solution ...
I leave it here in case someone else happens the same.

////////////////////////////////

with the material selected, go to the "Edit Channel Texture Coordinates" tab
Select "Copy UV" and "Copy UV Channel 0 to 2"
"YES" in the popup and you're done. It works now.

bump solution.jpg

It's over guys, stop fighting ;)

BTW, a new project was born: "AMS OPEN PROJECT" to revive all my work and continue its expansion. It was an idea of @DerekTh , he is participating and coordinating all (they are 3 for now). It will be an open project, so any interested could cooperate (with work or ideas). They will mount everything on vanilla physics. I just saw a rough upgrade of the mitsubishi series and it's really great. The project has 2 parts, 1. re-release all the previous mods (with extra features) and 2. add other series, including vintage cars and a new series of monster trucks based on supertrucks - really want to see this last one :p

So I'm stopping buying games because he's modding games? I play games that are modded... Like AMS. I buy new games like ACC, like AMS2, like Dirt 2.0. The way you are viewing this is fundamentally flawed and 1000% incorrect. In regards to relaxing I think you need to take your own advice, you must live on these forums. Every time I come back on these forums I see you've added your little angry emojis to things people have put that you aren't happy about. It's all just a bit sad.

However, the new project I would like to help out in making different physics for different cars, where possible please. As mentioned over PMs I've done similar work modding to your other projects, all of which has stopped me going on Steam and buying new games? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
It's over guys, stop fighting ;)

BTW, a new project was born: "AMS OPEN PROJECT" to revive all my work and continue its expansion. It was an idea of @DerekTh , he is participating and coordinating all (they are 3 for now). It will be an open project, so any interested could cooperate (with work or ideas). They will mount everything on vanilla physics. I just saw a rough upgrade of the mitsubishi series and it's really great. The project has 2 parts, 1. re-release all the previous mods (with extra features) and 2. add other series, including vintage cars and a new series of monster trucks based on supertrucks - really want to see this last one :p

That sounds really SIM_FANTASTIC:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Can`t wait to get my hands on it, keep it up guys:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ooops, post by SIM_ ... are gone. Why ?
Not just his. All the posts that were part of the argument which was heading towards a flame war were removed. I also request that if anyone has suspicions of illegal content here on RD, they should report it to us directly instead of making public accusations. Thanks.

Not just his. All the posts that were part of the argument which was heading towards a flame war were removed. I also request that if anyone has suspicions of illegal content here on RD, they should report it to us directly instead of making public accusations. Thanks.

Definitely the better way to keep up a bit of level in terms of dealing with each other .

Hi everyone.
This model I'm making (the mk1 Hill Climb)
Is it "Hill Climb" or "Berg Cup" ??

Searching the internet, nothing is very clear to me about what category they are (The language also limits me a lot)

Anyone who knows the subject and can clarify the picture for me a little?
I don't want to make ridiculous ...

Thanks in advance y sry. my bad english.

Hi everyone.
This model I'm making (the mk1 Hill Climb)
Is it "Hill Climb" or "Berg Cup" ??

Searching the internet, nothing is very clear to me about what category they are (The language also limits me a lot)

Anyone who knows the subject and can clarify the picture for me a little?
I don't want to make ridiculous ...

Thanks in advance y sry. my bad english.
Take a look at this:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back