AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

Take a look at this:

Yes but...

Another victim...
Screenshot15311.jpg

Screenshot43234.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone.
This model I'm making (the mk1 Hill Climb)
Is it "Hill Climb" or "Berg Cup" ??

Searching the internet, nothing is very clear to me about what category they are (The language also limits me a lot)

Anyone who knows the subject and can clarify the picture for me a little?
I don't want to make ridiculous ...

Thanks in advance y sry. my bad english.

Hill Climb is the american or englisch description for the german term Berg Cup. Here in Europe is the KW Berg Cup (google about it) very popular.

It's over guys, stop fighting ;)

BTW, a new project was born: "AMS OPEN PROJECT" to revive all my work and continue its expansion. It was an idea of @DerekTh , he is participating and coordinating all (they are 3 for now). It will be an open project, so any interested could cooperate (with work or ideas). They will mount everything on vanilla physics. I just saw a rough upgrade of the mitsubishi series and it's really great. The project has 2 parts, 1. re-release all the previous mods (with extra features) and 2. add other series, including vintage cars and a new series of monster trucks based on supertrucks - really want to see this last one :p
ams.png

coming soon ........

all the team quarantined, so we are going fast!! we are having a lot of fun with this project

This looks so awesome! :inlove: Any schedule for the release? Need a betatester or someone doing QA? Count me in! :thumbsup:

Hello mate. Thanks for the enthusiasm. :)
I don't really have a release date, I have a lot of work to do and I'm going at my own pace. As you may already know from previous chat exchanges, I am not a pro and I need a lot of "Trial and Error" to define things.
This will be an update for the mod MK1 RS and therefore I am polishing problems that I was finding of that mod also ... that is, more work.
For these "Berg Cup" I have not yet made the cockpit, so it is still not possible to enjoy driving them, but as soon as I have it more or less defined (Along with the sound) I can share with you an "Early acces" hahahahaha, so that Tell me your impressions. But I don't know when that could be...
I am already very grateful for your collaboration initiative and your words of encouragement.
Hugs and sorry for my bad English.

Hello mate. Thanks for the enthusiasm. :)
I don't really have a release date, I have a lot of work to do and I'm going at my own pace. As you may already know from previous chat exchanges, I am not a pro and I need a lot of "Trial and Error" to define things.
This will be an update for the mod MK1 RS and therefore I am polishing problems that I was finding of that mod also ... that is, more work.
For these "Berg Cup" I have not yet made the cockpit, so it is still not possible to enjoy driving them, but as soon as I have it more or less defined (Along with the sound) I can share with you an "Early acces" hahahahaha, so that Tell me your impressions. But I don't know when that could be...
I am already very grateful for your collaboration initiative and your words of encouragement.
Hugs and sorry for my bad English.
Sure take your time! "Good things come to those who wait" and I'm good at waiting :roflmao:
Thank you for the kind words mate! :thumbsup: Keep up the work (and publishing screenshots of it) and of course stay safe and healthy!

Good morning everyone...
Unfortunately, this sim lacked much more to develop, that is, it was abandoned prematurely ...
All F1 circuits should have been completed and it was not done.
The dynamic climate also remained in the pipeline.
You also had to have created some sections of Rally, and Rally Cross ...
There are things that we were promised to develop, but they stayed on the road.
I sincerely believe that we should continue working on it, gentlemen, let's continue developing this incredible sim more.
Thank you very much to all who worked and work in it, please don't give up yet.
Thank you

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back