AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

i dont understand it... the reiza car will be a different one so why skip the rsr now? rsr and cup are two completly different cars/bodies/worlds

you know the differences between the porsche models? reiza is doing a cup car as it won the vote, the cup is very close to the street car while the rsr is a full race car

nothing about the physic ^^ the cars now use one texture for 3-4 materials for example, the difference on this materials is just the cube map and i move such materials together so the game dont have to load the same texture 3-4 times

hmmm just got it installed and looked at one of my paint jobs on the SuperV8 and must say im a bit disappointing in the look lol. looks way to glossy not even a nice glossy like as if its murky and dulled the colours... and the added in tires look all whitish and gross too :( i hope I can get to look like in GSCE, i know that sounds bad i guess lol. any ideas what i should do ??

just adding to the above, i think it is worse in the showroom to on track... but man i love to new look on tracks in the F3, looks good, and im sure can sort out the skins soon enuf. to me it looked like the helmet in the SuperV8 was pretty shiny too, like too much

nothing about the physic ^^ the cars now use one texture for 3-4 materials for example, the difference on this materials is just the cube map and i move such materials together so the game dont have to load the same texture 3-4 times
So does this mean that your fantastic mod will be easier to run?

gt2? thats new to me they made a gt2 :p

the amg will come with all other cars when i have the gt3 pack finished... also i wont release them when there still can be bigger changes on ams... remember ams is still "beta" and things can change... for example with todays update my created menu logo int working anymore... ;) have to check that now what has changed there...

with ferrari you talk about the cup spec cars? i have no time for doing request mods ;) highest priority is the gt3 for our league races and again the release for public and beside this i have a lot other cars todo too....

gt2? thats new to me they made a gt2 :p

the amg will come with all other cars when i have the gt3 pack finished... also i wont release them when there still can be bigger changes on ams... remember ams is still "beta" and things can change... for example with todays update my created menu logo int working anymore... ;) have to check that now what has changed there...

with ferrari you talk about the cup spec cars? i have no time for doing request mods ;) highest priority is the gt3 for our league races and again the release for public and beside this i have a lot other cars todo too....
Lol Sorry i meant GT3 obviously..

Did you never hear of Ferrari Challenge? those cars together with the Huracan ST are almost the same in performance as the GT3 Cup Porsche..

Yeah i understand that you're pretty busy at the moment...

i put some GSC cars in the AMS ,work ! only this,the tyre model naturally is like GSC and is not good ...another question for the track,is sufficinet put also this in the AMS?i think the terrain file is by AMS no?

WIP
Ferrari 430 GTC (from Ferrari vs Porsche mod)
- Apllied AMS shaders to bodywork and windows.
still to do: implementing dirt pickup and AMS shaders to tyres.

1-min.jpg

2-min.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back