AMS 2 Wish List

Please Reiza, don't use the same turbo sound for every car, like in Project CARS 2.
And that back/side exhaust flame looks very ugly. Comon Reiza it is 2020, Some Pretty Flame please (The Devil is in the Details). I know you re a very talented People.
We LOVE YOU. Can't wait until March.

Last edited:
I was surprised, the idea I previously spoke about seems easier to do than what I thought. There is a small 50$ piece called HTC Vive Tracker that you can wear in your right hand and right foot. So that when you take off your hand from the steering wheel to the gear stick you also see that happen to your virtual hand in the sim in VR. This awaits some developers to implement this features. It is expensive option I admit. But maybe someone will apreciate it.

I was surprised, the idea I previously spoke about seems easier to do than what I thought. There is a small 50$ piece called HTC Vive Tracker that you can wear in your right hand and right foot. So that when you take off your hand from the steering wheel to the gear stick you also see that happen to your virtual hand in the sim in VR. This awaits some developers to implement this features. It is expensive option I admit. But maybe someone will apreciate it.
expensive to implement, extremely small percentage of users and need of the same cockpit layout as in the game says no :p There is some hand tracking in a lot of cockpit based games, but what you envision is few levels above that :whistling:

Please revamp the hybrid system and give us real cockput options to change the ballance of the car. From traction control and ABS (none of that "low"/"high") with Motec display confirmation (like ACC or R3E) to dif adustment and ARBs.

Also, can we get multiple controller presets so we can chose which controller setting to use with each car like in Content Manager?

DLSS support.

ffb certification.

I want that for a few cars they put their back into a real one and compare on the same track with the ffb of the game with certain wheel bases.

For example they could get an ultima gtr for one day and go on a brazilian track for testing. Then come back to the paddock and compare with the same track and car with a simucube pro.

1 hour to set the simucube, next hour dedicated to the podium, next hour to the TS PC Racer, next hour to the G29, etc...

At the end of the day they could deliver a ffb certify that would appear in the game for this car (and a list of wheel bases).

Tyre screaming when they loose grip and vibrations into the wheel when it happens. It's very useful. R3E has it.

Last edited:
Aussie Supercars... ZB and Mustang... Aussie tracks ... and NZ tracks...
Tracks where sun is glowing, it's more pleasant to race under a glowing sun.
Adelaide is a good example.

By the way moderation should open a new thread "what you don't want in AMS2".

I don't want that they spend time with the Norschleife. Complete lost of time IMO.

Super simple wishlist.
Lets just accept that this is a sim named AMS2.
It isn't AMS, R3E, AC, ACC, pCars, pCars2, rFactor, rFactor 2, iRacing, GTR2.
It will have parts you like and others you don't.
The FFB will feel different to other sims or the same or similar or whatever.
The content will be different to other sims, that might be good or bad but it will be.
Lets not get all fanboyish and just accept it for what it is and what it will become.
Most of all no moaning, we have a new sim to play with.
Be happy

Super simple wishlist.
Lets just accept that this is a sim named AMS2.
It isn't AMS, R3E, AC, ACC, pCars, pCars2, rFactor, rFactor 2, iRacing, GTR2.
It will have parts you like and others you don't.
The FFB will feel different to other sims or the same or similar or whatever.
The content will be different to other sims, that might be good or bad but it will be.
Lets not get all fanboyish and just accept it for what it is and what it will become.
Most of all no moaning, we have a new sim to play with.
Be happy
Simple... right... Also, please let the sim serve beers on demand through some quantum leap effect and please let us have peace on Earth as well.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.