AMS 2 Wish List

For the DLCs: BIG Nürburgring package: Nordschleife, Südschleife, Gesamtstrecke, GP circuit...

The USA DLC: Some ovals, Indycar, CART, maybe NASCAR

Monza and Zandvoort could be interesting, as well as Spa, Le Mans and Assen.

I hope they will add the long layout at Ibarra. AMS has so many circuits I didn't know before that are very nice to race. Maybe AMS2 will bring as some more hidden gems.

It is great and, without a doubt, it will improve a lot, but for humbly providing feedback to Reiza:
Graphic improvements (for now it is not up to pcars2, despite having its engine, or ACC), possibility of choosing the playback point, (now it is like pcars2, disastrous), possibility of mods and variety of content, as it had been in AMS. And a less "literal" and more "real" FFB, if you understand what I mean ...

I'd like to see AMS2 take one car at a time and fully maximize it.
The content is already there...no need for any additional models until that is done.
While we are at it, I'd like to see this...as well as all other racing titles not have a bunch of pop-up notifications in the middle of the driving view.
Information for such things as timing, lap count, etc..would be better served displayed in the lower or upper corner of the screen.
I find those centrally mounted notifications most distracting.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea