AMS 2 DLC Vote with your Wallet List

Reiza says they have a multi-year plan for DLC for AMS 2. Some paid; some free.

Let's help their market research efforts by listing not what we want in a fantasy wish list manner, but what we are serious enough to pay for--and how much are we willing to pay. Don't waste time telling others that they should want something else or to pay more or less than they stated. Either agree (equivalent to a vote) with the original suggestion(s) and/or post your own.

If we do this sincerely, it will actually help confirm for Reiza some of their established plans and could affect what they consider or prioritize going forward. I will start the list with one of my own to show the format:

$20
Four or five iconic kart tracks from anywhere in the world

By iconic I mean considered "great" tracks within the knowledgeable karting community. The Brazilian tracks all fit that category. But let's get some from the rest of the world :) I am also assuming I will get to drive on these with a next generation set of karts that will be built into AMS 2. I hope that is a valid assumption!

I'd love to see Bathurst (possibly laserscanned) in Automobilista 2. But there are some other tracks I'd be very happy to have like:
- Newcastle (V8 Supercars Final Round)
- Gold Coast
- Phillip Island
- Mont Tremblant
- Motorland Aragon
- Barber Motorsports Park
- Enna Pergusa
- Circuit d'Albi
- Sugo
- Ascari Race Resort
- The Bend Motorsport Park
- Ningbo International Circuit

I would happily pay up to 50 € to see just 3 of those tracks coming into the game. :)

Last edited:
I'd love to see Bathurst (possibly laserscanned) in Automobilista 2. But there are some other tracks I'd be very happy to have like:
- Gold Coast
- Phillip Island
- Mont Tremblant
- Motorland Aragon
- Enna Pergusa
- Circuit d'Albi
- Sugo
- Ascari Race Resort

I would happily pay up to 50 € to see just 3 of those tracks coming into the game. :)

Glad to see some people value high quality tracks and willing to pay.

- Gold Coast
- Phillip Island
- Mont Tremblant
- Motorland Aragon
- Enna Pergusa
- Circuit d'Albi
- Sugo
- Ascari Race Resort
- The Bend Motorsport Park
- Ningbo International Circuit

Do you own of a crystal ball? You should change your name to Mystic Marc

1916 AAA Championship "First Auto Racing Championship" ($40)
"The track variety was incredible, they raced on high banked wooden board tracks, a concrete speedway, the brickyard, the asphalt streets of Santa Monica, and a dirt short track in Los Angeles."
--
2-3 1916 American AAA Cars
--
1. At least one American Board Track (There were dozens of these all over the USA, 9 of the 15 races during the championship were at Board Tracks)
2. Twin City Motor Speedway (First Concrete Oval in USA)
3. Santa Monica (Street Circuit, both the 1916 Vanderbilt Cup & American Grand Prize were held here)
4. Indianapolis Motor Speedway (1916 All Brick version, two races were held here this year)
5. Ascot Park (1/2 mile dirt oval in Los Angeles, season finale and championship trophy presentation)
, I know this is off subject of this thread, but seeing this track name I had to say something, I have been working on an Ascot remake for Assetto Corsa and RF2 to use with the dirt modifieds and sprint cars that have been being made, but for AMS2 I would pay about 50 bucks for this to be done by a professional team of content creators. But for future reference you will see Ascot for these other 2 sims within the next 4-6 months with working Midgets, Sprint Cars and Dirt Modifieds thats a guarantee.

I would like to be able to run a full season or series of something. More emphasis on GTP/Group C would be the personal choice if only one. Many underused or even absent cars to never be featured in sim racing.

I'm bored by GT cars, my bag is full with Iracing, ACC, R3E etc...

I want new racing cars that brings sensations. GT cars do not give much sensations than small cars.

By the way cheapest race cars are easy to try and probably we will get more fidelity. I guess a lot of developpers never put their back into a real GT.

I would like to have canam cars and a radical if it drives differantly than the ultima.

BTCC an Clio Cup would be great.

Ginetta

Mitjet

I love mono type races.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back