AMS 2 DLC Vote with your Wallet List

Reiza says they have a multi-year plan for DLC for AMS 2. Some paid; some free.

Let's help their market research efforts by listing not what we want in a fantasy wish list manner, but what we are serious enough to pay for--and how much are we willing to pay. Don't waste time telling others that they should want something else or to pay more or less than they stated. Either agree (equivalent to a vote) with the original suggestion(s) and/or post your own.

If we do this sincerely, it will actually help confirm for Reiza some of their established plans and could affect what they consider or prioritize going forward. I will start the list with one of my own to show the format:

$20
Four or five iconic kart tracks from anywhere in the world

By iconic I mean considered "great" tracks within the knowledgeable karting community. The Brazilian tracks all fit that category. But let's get some from the rest of the world :) I am also assuming I will get to drive on these with a next generation set of karts that will be built into AMS 2. I hope that is a valid assumption!

I am just gonna wish for the Patrick Giranthon trackpack and the Nordschleife in AMS2. If those tracks could make it at some point into AMS2 I'm sure a big part of the community would be very happy and excited. It would make the championship maker even more rewarding.
I know it's a long shot but one may dream eh. Personally I wouldn't mind paying whatever (within reason) they ask for it, either separately or in a bundle.

Some Indycar 2018/19 and a couple of famous ovals would also be high on the wishful-thinking-list .

I am just gonna wish for the Patrick Giranthon trackpack and the Nordschleife in AMS2. If those tracks could make it at some point into AMS2 I'm sure a big part of the community would be very happy and excited. It would make the championship maker even more rewarding.
I know it's a long shot but one may dream eh. Personally I wouldn't mind paying whatever (within reason) they ask for it, either separately or in a bundle.

Some Indycar 2018/19 and a couple of famous ovals would also be high on the wishful-thinking-list .
The thing is they weren't even his tracks. Yes he totally revamped them, but he had to ask the original creator for permission. I think that could be a very long drawn process, but yes those tracks were good.

The entire lot of Group 5 cars. $20 for each 7-10 of them. This includes the Super Silhouettes (in Japan), the IMSA GTX and the numerous 935 specials including the Kremer K2, K3 and the ill-fated K4. Also Group 4, Group A touring, IMSA GTO, GTS and GTU upto 1995.

Last edited:
For less than 100 euros :D (not bad for a sim) we could get, icons included...: (or could we go to get some real track day?....ummm)
racing-car_1f3ce.png

Endurance Pack (20 Euros)
flag-for-united-states_1f1fa-1f1f8.png

American Track Pack (20 Euros): Sonoma, Road Atlanta, Road America, Sebring, Watkins)
flag-for-australia_1f1e6-1f1fa.png

Aussie Pack (15 euros) Bathrust + Phillip Island + Oran Park.
flag-for-european-union_1f1ea-1f1fa.png

Euro Pack (20 euros): Spa, Donington, Barcelona, Imola
flag-for-germany_1f1e9-1f1ea.png

Nords Pack: (15 euros) Nordschleife

Did you like it?! If so click on the Beer and take some Siesta before this weekend Fiesta! Cheers.

tcf bank near me

Last edited:
The thing is they weren't even his tracks. Yes he totally revamped them, but he had to ask the original creator for permission. I think that could be a very long drawn process, but yes those tracks were good.

Nothing to do with the original creators, who also "borrowed" them. It's the rights of the license holders (the track owners) and any entity involved in the original modelling of the tracks that is the issue. Modders squabbling among themselves about credit is an issue, but not what prevents "illegal" tracks from being released. Hence why Reiza never released them in the first place.

The more successful AMS 2 is, which we all want, the less chance you can fly below the radar with unauthorized mod content. Even authentic F1 skins created and shared by fans for free and applied to a generic F-Ultimate car will get creamed by FOM because the end result will be a better F1 game than F1 2019 in some key respects.

We need a lot less talk about modding wishes/fantasies and a lot more about who/how many people will actually have the technical skills to produce original content-quality mods. I suspect close to zero, because anyone with those skills will be employed already or soon employed putting their talent to better use. That's the point of this thread--what can we pay Rezia to produce properly to the highest standard? It will take a lot of voting with our wallets, but if AMS 2 sales break through, Reiza could have the resources to license series and tracks that are currently out of reach.

imsa is getting popular so securing a license to some of the dpis and gte\gtlms and releasing them as free content for ams 2 seems like a good idea to me. ams 2 would get way more attention from the simracing community as a whole if they released imsa stuff for free or dlc, some people would whine about it being payware so free seems like the way to go

Last edited:
same goes for indycar, so many people praise indycar (at least in the us) you might as well release it for free or prepare for at least a noticeable bit of bitching. more people would play ams 2 if it was free since it's not buying something just to buy something else. a smaller series that people know exists like f4 or something not constantly sucked off is what i'd call good enough for release as payware.
imagine how many new users ams 2 could get just from having indycar and imsa as default stuff?

Last edited:
perhaps most important to me is to continue the top drawer period tracks as in AMS1. It kills the immersion for me to drive classics on modern tracks, plus some modern circuits are often not suited to the characteristics of older cars anyway

Historic tracks (70's - early 90's) pack £30 upwards

half dozen or so group C cars £20.00

Group A touring cars - not fudged for performance like in Race Room (pick a suitable competitive season or allow us to choose a suitable grid for more balanced racing - formula sierra or skyline if you wish, or earlier grid with 635, Volvo, Rover, Holden etc.) £ open ended ! perhaps the last great analogue tin tops - I am biased.

same goes for indycar, so many people praise indycar (at least in the us) you might as well release it for free or prepare for at least a noticeable bit of bitching. more people would play ams 2 if it was free since it's not buying something just to buy something else. a smaller series that people know exists like f4 or something not constantly sucked off is what i'd call good enough for release as payware.
imagine how many new users ams 2 could get just from having indycar and imsa as default stuff?

This thread is for what DLC are you willing to pay for and how much are you willing to pay. Suggesting items that require licenses and creation of vehicles and tracks that are not already in the game be released for free can be done elsewhere...and IMHO is a complete and utter waste of time because it will not happen under any circumstances in the foreseeable future.

This thread is for what DLC are you willing to pay for and how much are you willing to pay. Suggesting items that require licenses and creation of vehicles and tracks that are not already in the game be released for free can be done elsewhere...and IMHO is a complete and utter waste of time because it will not happen under any circumstances in the foreseeable future.
oh, ok

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back