AMS 2 DLC Vote with your Wallet List

Reiza says they have a multi-year plan for DLC for AMS 2. Some paid; some free.

Let's help their market research efforts by listing not what we want in a fantasy wish list manner, but what we are serious enough to pay for--and how much are we willing to pay. Don't waste time telling others that they should want something else or to pay more or less than they stated. Either agree (equivalent to a vote) with the original suggestion(s) and/or post your own.

If we do this sincerely, it will actually help confirm for Reiza some of their established plans and could affect what they consider or prioritize going forward. I will start the list with one of my own to show the format:

$20
Four or five iconic kart tracks from anywhere in the world

By iconic I mean considered "great" tracks within the knowledgeable karting community. The Brazilian tracks all fit that category. But let's get some from the rest of the world :) I am also assuming I will get to drive on these with a next generation set of karts that will be built into AMS 2. I hope that is a valid assumption!

It’s hard to put a price on individual tracks vs a track pack.

R3E pricing seems reasonable for example for individual tracks & car packs etc.

got to remember $10 might not seem much for a track but if you have to buy 40 of them, well yer its expensive sim.

i think somewhere between $5-10 PER track would be OK though. But the quality will need to be absolutely on point at that price.

what I would happily pay for in $$AUD at $10 a track

- Bathurst (well i would actually pay more for a good looking laser scan)
- Sandown
- Hidden Valley
- Queensland raceway ($5)i think the office cadet could do this track in a week LOL.
- Phillip Island

to be honest, if the sim looks like Pcars 2, feels like AMS, sounds like R3E, I would buy all content even at iRorting price levels.

Sergio Loro creates great tracks for rf2 that you can pay as much as you want…0 or 100 euro !!! I think max 5 euro/track is a good price. I can pay 10 euro if i can drive a track that i love cause this make me happy with the cost of two beers, but i understand the world is wide and 10 euro are not the same here and in russia or in Brazil… so 5 euro for me is ok.

Cars :

-Ferrari 488 GTE
-Renault RS01
-Nissan GT-R
-Toyota Supra
-Corvette C7R

I guess 10€ for 1 car seems right.

Tracks:

-Scandian Pack 20€:
-Anderstorp
-Botniaring
-Karjala
-Falkenberg

-EU Pack 25€:
-Assen
-Algarve
-Enna-Pergusa
-Jerez
-Poznan

-Asian Pack 15€:
-Autopolis
-Istanbul Park
-Buriram

-SA Pack 15€:
-Killarney
-East London
-Phakisa

-Ocean Pack 25€:
-Mallala
-Philip Island
-Pukekohe
-Queensland
-Homebush

-US Pack 25€:
-Lime Rock
-Barber
-Carolina
-Sebring
-Nelson Ledges

I just hope, as you can notice, that they stay away as much as possible from tracks like Spa, Monza, Silverstone,...

Last edited:
As possible packs:

10€ for stock car light
10€ for super sprint cup series
15€ for Mercedes Challenge Cup (both old and new car model)
10€ for Brasil Porsche Cup

As dream packs:

30€ TC and Super TC2000 cars and tracks
30€ for BTCC calendar
30€ for IMSA calendar
15€ for Japan race tracks and cars

9.95 USD
SebringInternationalRaceway_trackmap_1952-1982.jpg

A Honda Integra Type R Cup would be so cool, please? ;)
I would pay up to 50 Euros for that as a DLC. I know its much but it makes many years i am waiting for this.

1916 AAA Championship "First Auto Racing Championship" ($40)
"The track variety was incredible, they raced on high banked wooden board tracks, a concrete speedway, the brickyard, the asphalt streets of Santa Monica, and a dirt short track in Los Angeles."
--
2-3 1916 American AAA Cars
--
1. At least one American Board Track (There were dozens of these all over the USA, 9 of the 15 races during the championship were at Board Tracks)
2. Twin City Motor Speedway (First Concrete Oval in USA)
3. Santa Monica (Street Circuit, both the 1916 Vanderbilt Cup & American Grand Prize were held here)
4. Indianapolis Motor Speedway (1916 All Brick version, two races were held here this year)
5. Ascot Park (1/2 mile dirt oval in Los Angeles, season finale and championship trophy presentation)

Last edited:
1916 AAA Championship "First Auto Racing Championship" ($40)
"The track variety was incredible, they raced on high banked wooden board tracks, a concrete speedway, the brickyard, the asphalt streets of Santa Monica, and a dirt short track in Los Angeles."
--
2-3 1916 American AAA Cars
--
1. At least one American Board Track (There were dozens of these all over the USA, 9 of the 15 races during the championship were at Board Tracks)
2. Twin City Motor Speedway (First Concrete Oval in USA)
3. Santa Monica (Street Circuit, both the 1916 Vanderbilt Cup & American Grand Prize were held here)
4. Indianapolis Motor Speedway (1916 All Brick version, two races were held here this year)
5. Ascot Park (1/2 mile dirt oval in Los Angeles, season finale and championship trophy presentation)

Love this, though it might represent the single hardest DLC request I have ever seen to actually implement!

As possible packs:

10€ for stock car light
10€ for super sprint cup series
15€ for Mercedes Challenge Cup (both old and new car model)
10€ for Brasil Porsche Cup

As dream packs:

30€ TC and Super TC2000 cars and tracks
30€ for BTCC calendar
30€ for IMSA calendar
15€ for Japan race tracks and cars

I'd pay 20 euros for BTCC track pack all day long

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%