AC Amateurs: Tatuus FA01 @ Silverstone GP - Tuesday 1st August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Rasmus, I sincerely apologize for missing this. Been on the website working and completely forgot I had signed up for this:( I thought I had only signed up for the Time Trial. Kept wondering why I was getting the Tatuus @ Silverstone notification:whistling::whistling::whistling: Old men plus PC's = :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Sorry to the rest of you guys as well. No excuses:(

Apologies for the delay I caused, didn't know AC wouldn't decide to remove me from the session when my game wasn't loading. Annoyingly it fixed itself a few minutes after the race had started.

Apologies for the delay I caused, didn't know AC wouldn't decide to remove me from the session when my game wasn't loading. Annoyingly it fixed itself a few minutes after the race had started.
Yeah that was some trouble on my first event haha.
Hopefully you got it all fixed! :)

And to all drivers today:
I apologize for that chaos at the beginning. First, my fault with the cut detection and then the "Server Skip Error".
There was nothing I could do about it, I just got an error message and there is no way to overwrite that :O_o::thumbsdown:

If you got into an accident, please review your replay, note down the driver names and PM them in a good manner to sort it out like Gentlemen!

But even with that "carnage" going on, I have to complement you guys for staying on the server and NOT disconnecting! :inlove::thumbsup:

I hope you had some fun at last! :)

Hey @Paul Glover I hope you had a little fun, too :D. I didn't want to play with you, but I felt so bad seeing you spinning after so many clean laps, so I decided to give you the chance to fight for your position fair and square. Great race mate :thumbsup: and congrats to the podium finish. I'm just glad my decision didn't cost you 3rd place ;). That was quite close.

Yeah that was some trouble on my first event haha.
Hopefully you got it all fixed! :)

And to all drivers today:
I apologize for that chaos at the beginning. First, my fault with the cut detection and then the "Server Skip Error".
There was nothing I could do about it, I just got an error message and there is no way to overwrite that :O_o::thumbsdown:

If you got into an accident, please review your replay, note down the driver names and PM them in a good manner to sort it out like Gentlemen!

But even with that "carnage" going on, I have to complement you guys for staying on the server and NOT disconnecting! :inlove::thumbsup:

I hope you had some fun at last! :)

Hey mate, no worries. You did great and sometimes sh17 just happens.

Thanks for all the time and effort you and all the RD staff members spend to give us great racing and a lot of fun. :notworthy::thumbsup::inlove:

BTW, I laughed so hard about some of the comments on TS, like "Let's just race and count the laps ourselves", I've almost crashed a few times :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back