AC Amateurs: Tatuus FA01 @ Barcelona GP - Tuesday 8th August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

RasmusP

Premium
fabarth_amateurs-png.203547

Join us for a fun evening of open wheeled club racing action and setup basics.

Wait? What is this?
This event is meant to be the step between the normal Club Races and the Friendly Events.
That means an easy to drive car with clear racing affinity and a slightly open setup (tires, brakes, anti-roll-bars and toe).
The goal of this event is to get used to play with the basics of the car setup without getting too technical about it.

Who can join?
All premium members using their full REAL NAME in the forum, servers and teamspeak

can sign up for this event and a maximum of two servers available for this event.
Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:

• RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU (Tatuus FA01) #2 (server 1 entry list)
  • RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU (Tatuus FA01) #3 (server 2 entry list) 10 or more drivers required to run a second server
Cars: Tatuus FA01
Track: Barcelona GP (4655m) (24) - Dream Pack #2

Fixed Setup:
Default ; Fuel, Tire Pressures, Compound, Brake Bias, ARBs , Toe and FRONT WING adjustable
Driving Assists: no ABS, no TC (Give me Feedback if you want ABS enabled in the future)
Jump Start: = Drive through penalty
App: Helicorsa 0.6 Download
App: ACRL Fuel 1.2 Download
Assetto Corsa Car Setup Directory

Schedule (EU): Tuesday, 08.08.2017
Practice:
19:00 GMT (30 minutes)*
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (30 minutes)

Schedule (Other timezones):
Practice: 15:00 EDT
Qualifying: 15:30 EDT
Race: 16:00 EDT

*Note that daylight savings are active. 19:00 GMT = 20:00 BST = 21:00 CEST.

Entry List
  1. RasmusP
  2. @BrianUK
  3. @Paul Glover
  4. @Llorch Durden
  5. @PsychOXRat
  6. @JoelK
  7. @Lucas Gerlach
  8. @TheStig1458
  9. @HO7DOG
  10. @Des Bain
  11. Eddy
  12. @ARG1980
  13. @Casper Hougaard
  14. @BigPoppa_C
  15. @DJ Ballistic
  16. @Firescan
  17. @lunzer33
  18. @Veikko Valjus
  19. @RainhamIron
  20. @Buster
  21. @Neilski
  22. @tvr2k10
  23. @Jeroen de Wit
  24. @BhZ
Reserves:
  1. Arcon
UTP #51 RP

Note to all drivers: ABS IS OFF FOR THIS EVENT!
please put a little "ABS on" or "ABS off" behind your signup post. I need that feedback to decide if we try Barcelona without ABS!

Also have a look at the setup!
Here is the link to my posted setup: LINK
At Silverstone the ARBs and Toe didn't have as much impact as I would've liked so I'll put the FRONT WING open to modify too.

I don't want different lap times only based on aero settings so the rear wing will stay fixed at default. Playing with the front wing should give you more control over oversteer/understeer in fast corners

Last edited:
in for the win

Yup, I'm in.

Sign me up please

I'm in, hopefully I don't manage to break the servers again

I'm in, more careful this time around :p

Signing you up guys! :)
btw, please leave a little Feedback when you signup if you want ABS disabled or not!

Like: "In, abs off" :)

Last edited:
Yes please, ABS off, people need to be even more careful though on lap 1 especially, i'm sure it's possible and everyone will feel accomplished for not using ABS, it helps you get a better feel of the car

Yes please (ABS off)

Silverstone was a great race with good fun, I'm in again.

Gonna have to give this a go...count me in...ABS off...I think!

Yes please, ABS off, people need to be even more careful though on lap 1 especially, i'm sure it's possible and everyone will feel accomplished for not using ABS, it helps you get a better feel of the car

In please

Adding you now guys! Thanks for signing up! :)

Seems like the ABS is going to leave this event :p Bit more feedback and it'll be gone!

Wish i could race... Looks like i'm going to miss one of the best track for formula cars. Anyway, if my opinion count (even without sign up) i'd say ABS off.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back