AC Amateurs: Tatuus FA01 @ Silverstone GP - Tuesday 1st August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Add me in Rasmus! About ABS question: I'm going to race without it, because I'm used to do so. Having to manage braking phase is part of the fun, in my opinion. Then, as someone already said is not hard to avoid tyres lock up on this car, plus you can decrease brake pressure.
But I also think you're not completely wrong when you say you don't to want to overwhelm new drivers; however, in my opinion, if you want newcomers in this event to concentrate on another fundamentals (es: driving lines, staying safe on track with other drivers, ecc...), I understand you. But you should consider to introduce them to "no ABS braking technique" in the right after races, because I'm convinced this is an aspect newcomers must face with, if they want to join simracing world.

In the event you do have no ABS - enable brake pressure in the setup. I've been locking up in the time trial server, but I reduced the pressure and it's not nearly as bad.

Even though I have pedals that don't give me great feedback on the brakes, it's only doing me good to learn to manage the pressure through setup and my driving.

Add me in Rasmus!

I love open wheelers so I'll give this a go and be a solid back marker, love me some speedy race cars.

Thanks for signing up guys! Adding you now :)

@dalehyland I've got plenty of feedback about ABS yes/no from relatively fast guys. When you say you are a back marker: Please give me feedback about that after the race as I would like to put it off for the next race :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%