Alright when was that again.....?

That's the one thing that really gets on my frigging nerves with Hamilton. He cruises to victory and then says "what a hard race!" Give me a frigging break, Lewis. You obliterate the competition every weekend. I think the only reason he says that is because he knows people are tired of the Mercedes/Hamilton domination show and he wants us to believe that it's actually hard for him to win consecutive world championships without any opposition. Just be honest, Lewis and say something like "I was pretty alone at the front today. It's so great to drive one of the greatest cars of all time." We won't mind.

He always has issues with tyres, power and in the end he cruises to victory, as hypocrite as his crusade to kneel down before every race.

It gets on people's nerve and is totally unnecessary. I'm starting to really dislike the person, even when the pilot is a genius.

Last edited:
That's the one thing that really gets on my frigging nerves with Hamilton. He cruises to victory and then says "what a hard race!" Give me a frigging break, Lewis. You obliterate the competition every weekend. I think the only reason he says that is because he knows people are tired of the Mercedes/Hamilton domination show and he wants us to believe that it's actually hard for him to win consecutive world championships without any opposition. Just be honest, Lewis and say something like "I was pretty alone at the front today. It's so great to drive one of the greatest cars of all time." We won't mind.

Oh, yeah, totally agree. Lewis is supremely talented and, whether you agree with his political stances or not, I really do believe his heart is in the right place.

That said...

Man, he really gets on my nerves. He always has. Something about his demeanor really grates on me.

Merc absolutely toyed with the field, it's dangerously close to multiclass racing at this point. Within the team, Lewis toyed with Bottas. We have to sit through that snooze fest and then have to listen to a decidedly fresh looking Lewis tell us what an arduous battle it was. Blecch.

This season Bottas quite often has bad "luck". In Austria he had to much fuel in the car for qualifying, in Hungary his wheel mysteriously started blinking at the start so he screwed up, and today his pitstop was one crucial second slower than Hamilton's.

He just used DRS on a straight, how the hell was that nice?

And Bottas is a major disappointment, he's one of the reasons why merc dominance is so god damn boring, since he's probably one of the worst drivers in terms of racecraft on the grid.

Because it was on the last lap. He was getting closer each lap and succeeded on the last lap of the race before it ended. That's why it was special.

In
All I know is that a few more laps and Daniel Ric was going to get Max and maybe the Mercedes. Against all ods the Australian was the driver of the day!
As for Bottas, he is lucky to be in a team where both cars are equal and not in a team like RedBull where one of the cars has less top speed.... Poor Albon

Yeah it is poor Albon!

Maybe he must push his foot dieper on the trotle, problem solved

Hamilton didn't say it was a hard race. He said it he had some driving to do with a couple of moments at les combes and the last corner and stress at start and restart. Watch the post-race press conference too.

Hamilton didn't say it was a hard race. He said it he had some driving to do with a couple of moments at les combes and the last corner and stress at start and restart. Watch the post-race press conference too.
Exactly. As usual, to stir up drama they are putting words in the unpopular drivers mouth. Sad

For sure it wasn't a good race up front, but spa is incredible. Can always see some good stuff further back here.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 40 26.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 6.0%