Alright when was that again.....?

Did Hamilton just locked his tire at lap 38? There was no one near. @ZuneGuy
What are you dumb? Did you not see the graphic showing the quality of those tires. Bottas did the exact same thing. There was nothing that was going to stop Lewis this weekend, not his tires, and certainly not another driver. He wanted this weekend dedicated to his friend and actor Chadwick Boseman.

The guy has six poles and 4 wins at Spa c'mon!

Black Panther Baby!!!

Jebus F1 races are boring these days, another total lull. After T5 the race was over, noone had the balls to challenge anyone proper. The F2 race yesterday was miles better.
The only really interesting part is the start and qually. Also, 10 bucks Giovinazzi isnt on the grid next year.

Jebus F1 races are boring these days, another total lull. After T5 the race was over, noone had the balls to challenge anyone proper. The F2 race yesterday was miles better.
The only really interesting part is the start and qually. Also, 10 bucks Giovinazzi isnt on the grid next year.

The only thing that helps Giovinazzi is having 2 points.

Phew, this dominance by one team is killing this sport.
7th consecutive season where you know who'll be world champion in the end.
As much as I appreciate Hamiltons pace he has no real competition out there with this car.

It was dull, but then F1 is dull. Thank God i watch pretty much all 4 wheel motorsport and of course Motorcycle racing..

I feel sorry for the people who just watch F1 and get defensive about it being dull...

The last lap of last weeks Austrian motogp is worth a watch.... that is what racing is...

This happens every moto gp though...

Phew, this dominance by one team is killing this sport.
7th consecutive season where you know who'll be world champion in the end.
As much as I appreciate Hamiltons pace he has no real competition out there with this car.

Yep, if this were a sim racing game you' be looking for the AI dial and hoping you could turn it up...

Even if you go along with the people that seem to claim Lewis is the only reason and not the Mercedes.
If we humour them and go with that, then still it means that the quality of the opposition is rubbish....
So what really is the big achievement?
Just trophy / record hunting on really low AI setting.....

Both Haas drivers can actually drive, but while Grosjean can ace a qually lap and the be totally **** in the race, Magnussen usually balls up his qually lap only to ace the start and the first few laps and then fall back because of a **** car (and a **** team not having a f..... clue what they're doing). But true, neither of them is near Hamilton, Verstappen etc.

But what is most disconcerning is the fact that Merc is just toying with everyone else. The second Verstappen gets a little too close they just unleash the car and boom, 4 secs ahead two laps later.

What a snooze fest. If this same amount of activity had played out anywhere other than Spa, F1 fandom would be alight with rage.

Behind the two guys going for a Sunday cruise at the front, I think F1 is really pretty lively and competitive overall. If Mercedes is really just that good and/or the other teams are just that incompetent...well...what can be done? If there is something structural with the sport itself that is allowing Mercedes to maintain this stranglehold, someone needs to have the guts to shake it up before it's too late.

The pitstops are to fast. This is why we see mistakes and driver's pulling out in front of each other. I would like to see a system where a Orange light comes on as soon as cars are in pits. When mechanics are finished they press a button or leave a area with motion sensors around car. Once all mechanics have left the sensor zone a green light to go will glow and a beep will sound. It can also give time penalties with a digital stop watch counting down to 0:00 when a green light will glow and a beep will sound to leave.

Hamilton said it was a hard race, ugh.

89e.jpg

Hamilton said it was a hard race, ugh.

That's the one thing that really gets on my frigging nerves with Hamilton. He cruises to victory and then says "what a hard race!" Give me a frigging break, Lewis. You obliterate the competition every weekend. I think the only reason he says that is because he knows people are tired of the Mercedes/Hamilton domination show and he wants us to believe that it's actually hard for him to win consecutive world championships without any opposition. Just be honest, Lewis and say something like "I was pretty alone at the front today. It's so great to drive one of the greatest cars of all time." We won't mind.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.