Alright when was that again.....?

Jesus!
Did you guys see the speed Lewis carried through Malmedy, T9 and Pouhon in that first record lap?
I have never, ever seen any Formula1 car go through that series of corners that quickly...in all my years of watching F1.
He barely lifted.
Even from a television viewer's perspective, it was a bit scary.
Yeah, I did. Pouhon was just a very slight lift to get the front to bite, then full throttle again. Its insane. The G-meter also went off the scale. If his car breaks, at that speed, in that corner, he'll end up in Holland somewhere...

Enjoy the race today! And don't forget to watch F2 with 'Kvyat challenger' Yuki. What a performance during yesterday's feature race.

Yep @TerryRock: One driver explained that because of the enormous down force some cars these corners can be seen as 'straight forward'. Insane speed indeed
==
Oooh and one humble request: please discuss about the race itself and less pro/con Lewis and/or Max. Maybe create a specific separate thread for that?

Let's race

He already put on a show during qualifying. What a lap in Q3!!

Martin Brundle said the Merc was the 'grippiest' racing car in the entire history of the sport.....

Its just a ridiculous race car.

The 'show' is Mercedes. I don't think Lewis had a hand in engineering/designing that car...neither did Totto either though...

No praise is ever heaped onto the true genius's.....

Martin Brundle said the Merc was the 'grippiest' racing car in the entire history of the sport.....

Its just a ridiculous race car.

The 'show' is Mercedes. I don't think Lewis had a hand in engineering/designing that car...neither did Totto either though...

No praise is ever heaped onto the true genius's.....
Not really surprised to hear that about the Merc. I heard that somewhere between 800 and 3000 people work on those two cars.

I love the near truth to be spoken out. DTM is a GT Series. Or tries to.
ADAC GT Masters is a proper series. DTM forgot its heritage and is standing between all chairs now. No touring cars, those Deutsche Tourenwagen.

DTM is a prototype series close to LMP 2 with branding parts on top. Not GT, not TC.
It's awesome to see how my thoughts have become reality in the meantime. Now they try to change to a GT3 plus racing series. How pathetic.

The Lewis show... or is it his car... ? When Max have the same weapons or Charles I want to see how good Lewis show realy is. Bottas is to weak to challenge him. It is a real shame for F1....that he broke al, the records today whitout any competition year after year... and direspect for all the greatest champions before him., in F1 they have work harder for ther victory,s

If Max wanted Bottas seat he would of got it. He had the opportunity.
Red have financial resources , they are not struggling....so why did they not build a faster car?
How is it Lewis or Mercedes problem that their car is better?
Like Max said let's focus on ourselves and let them do their job.
In case you forgot it's a driver and Team sport. No excuses if the team does not meet the mark...

Looks like the hardest thing to do is to give credit when it's due.

[
If Max wanted Bottas seat he would of got it. He had the opportunity.
Red have financial resources , they are not struggling....so why did they not build a faster car?
How is it Lewis or Mercedes problem that their car is better?
Like Max said let's focus on ourselves and let them do their job.
In case you forgot it's a driver and Team sport. No excuses if the team does not meet the mark...

Looks like the hardest thing to do is to give credit when it's due.

What kind of opportunity? To sign to merc.. bron?? Lewis never wil Max in one team hahaha it will never happen!
We talk about the Lewis show right? And I said it is the car that shines xxx years. It is very bad for F1.... they must change the rules like the redbull era if a car is so dominand. Every week is a walk in the park f1 it not should be....for so (to) long time

@ good reading is also a thing friend and @ zuneguy
before defending Lewis and tell how a genius he is

Last edited:
You can speculate endlessly about how a driver would perform in another car. There will be no reality check.

It sure looks easy for Hamilton, but dribbling and shooting look equally easy when we watch Messi.

We can just hope RedBull improves enough so that Verstappen is able to challenge him.

You can speculate endlessly about how a driver would perform in another car. There will be no reality check.

It sure looks easy for Hamilton, but dribbling and shooting look equally easy when we watch Messi.

We can just hope RedBull improves enough so that Verstappen is able to challenge him.

But that is silly, Messi's craft is him and a pair of boots.
In motorpsort it is him/her and a whole racing car.

We know Messi is one of the greatest ever on an individual level. No doubt in that at all.

We do know that for sure Lewis can't win anything in say the William's....fact.

There is a reason that in football there is no need to have a rich Dad to make it.
In motorsport this isn't true...

All you need in football is talent and a pair of boots..... and in Brazil and Africa the kids don't even start out with boots...yet some still go on to be multi millionaires...

True talent.

Boring race again. The Mercedes car is just easy 1 and 2.. and puppy slave Bottas may not attack Hamilton. He easily cruise to victory without any fight or anything. At least with Rosberg things were more interesting. Bottas is such a nice choir boy.
It is a boring race. The rain gods do not like us.

While watching the race, it is amazing how Max can keep up with the Mercs a bit. The gap behind Max is big to the rest. I think Max is the fastest driver on the grid. What are the chances that Max has a contract that says he has a veto on teammate selection? Albom is clearly an afterthought on the Red Bull team. Maybe this is a Max by design situation.

Borring race again 2 hours waste of my time good job fia F1 :thumbsup:
1598797937437.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back