Alright when was that again.....?

They all play a role in front of the media. You just don't like Hamilton's. Personally I prefer his public persona over the "suck my balls" "sex is the champion's breakfast" "GP2 engine" or "I was having a ****" attitudes, but to each his own.

Well, I started watching F1 in 1978 and drivers had a lot of personality back then. Scheckter, Villeneuve, Lauda, Piquet, Jones, Hunt, etc. Now, it's all bland, except a few guys. I mean, is there anything more boring than listening to an interview of Bottas?

Well, I started watching F1 in 1978 and drivers had a lot of personality back then. Scheckter, Villeneuve, Lauda, Piquet, Jones, Hunt, etc. Now, it's all bland, except a few guys. I mean, is there anything more boring than listening to an interview of Bottas?
Yes, listing to Lewis, Stroll, Giovinazzi, Sainz, Buxton and Vettel. Vettel, every sentence starts with "Obviously..."

Latifi might be slow on track but a good bloke in the interviews.

All I know is that the next guy who deserves a wining car is Daniel Ric. The youngsters will have to stay in line.
Trust me he will be a champion eventually. I usually spot this things long time before they happen.
Since the first days I said Michael Schumacher was going to become one of the greatest. Same with Hamilton. As for Vettel I allways said the car was the the only reason for him to win. And with Verstappen I allways said he will never be a champion because of his personality. I haven't been proven wrong so far!!

Last edited:

I love Michel there too! the world is fake enough. politically correct is often hidden in lies. appearances just say what you think of it in a healthy way, there is nothing wrong with that. i also liked Johem Rindt, James Hunt .. Lauda .. Senna, Andretti .. character people. I have nothing against Lewis, although every week I find the black life matters a bit annoying. the point is made :thumbsup:

All I know is that the next guy who deserves a wining car is Daniel Ric. The youngsters will have to stay in line.
Trust me he will be a champion eventually. I usually spot this things long time before they happen.
Since the first days I said Michael Schumacher was going to become one of the greatest. Same with Hamilton. As for Vettel I allways said the car was the the only reason for him to win. And with Verstappen I allways said he will never be a champion because of his personality. I haven't been proven wrong so far!!

if you have a bit of sense and have a view on racing, but you don't most of the time in my opinium as there is quite a bit of nonsense coming out ;) Max lacks a good car. He has the skills but you don't see that either since you've always kicked him in the past. Daniel should have stayed but he was a bit worried he couldn't beat Max. he is a Mark Webber two ... yes Max still has to become wdc but he is still young. not 30 plus like Ric.
he may never MV become world champion, but he certainly has talent. But I hope it for you and australians... Ric is a nice guy

Last edited:
if you have a bit of sense and have a view on racing, but you don't most of the time in my opinium as there is quite a bit of nonsense coming out ;) Max lacks a good car. He has the skills but you don't see that either since you've always kicked him in the past. Daniel should have stayed but he was a bit worried he couldn't beat Max. he is a Mark Webber two ... yes Max still has to become wdc but he is still young. not 30 plus like Ric.
he may never MV become world champion, but he certainly has talent. But I hope it for you and australians... Ric is a nice guy

You guys watch too much TV shows instead of reading between the lines!!! Daniel Ric didn't run away from Max, the truth is that RedBull let him down when he was on his pic. The team decided to give the only car capable of finishing a race to Max, instead of working to solve the problem and achieve a strong team with both drivers. Daniel had enough of all the stupidity and decided to shut the door rightly so. He is a true gentleman and people like him don't give idiots a third chance. Daniel was allways quicker than Max up until Baku incident. From that day on RedBull incredibly took Max side despite of is fault on the accident where he moved under braking knocking is team mate out and himself...way to go!!!

Last edited:
You guys watch too much TV shows instead of reading between the lines!!! Daniel Ric didn't run away from Max, the truth is that RedBull let him down when he was on his pic. The team decided to give the only car capable of finishing a race to Max, instead of working to solve the problem and achieve a strong team with both drivers. Daniel had enough of all the stupidity and decided to shut the door rightly so. He is a true gentleman and people like him don't give idiots a third chance. Daniel was allways quicker than Max up until Baku incident. From that day on RedBull incredibly took Max side despite of is fault on the accident where he moved under braking knocking is team mate out and himself...way to go!!!

Like Albon what you say yesterday if you believe in conspiracy fine but I dont.

Another great final in Finland under wet and muddy conditions.
Congrats to Gronholm on the win.
Watching the final race, I didn't think Gronholm and Eckstrom would even be on the podium with the top 4 all bumper to bumper and waiting till the last lap to joker.

Last edited:
Thinks that keep me interested in f1: qualy (until you know that merc is 1 sec ahead of everyone) and the start of the race.
barcelona was hard to follow, almost fell asleep and for Spa i followed the first 3 laps and woke up lap 24 and switched the stream off. :D
f1.jpg

Last edited:
Picture is worth a thousand words ............
maxresdefault.jpg

This means more to me about the man then anything he has done in F1 or his demeanor
Felt so sad for him when Coco passed away

Last edited:
I have massively lost interest in F1. I have gone from attending races and waking up at 3am to watch every early morning practice/quali/race, to not watching it hardly at all any more. There is only so much time you can hold on to hope that things are going to improve and about 3 years ago I just gave up on it. I still love motorsport, but I’m done with F1.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back