Alright when was that again.....?

Good pole Bottas! Hope for him he stay focused whole season
Ferrari struggle and Vettel I feel very bad for him
Redbull not quick enough 0.5s is a huge gap, but Max start on yellow and he is always good on the race. We will see tomorrow

First off, Lewis is a black man, with a white mother, but he is black - clearly more black than white, and he himself identifies as a black man and never even speaks of being white at all. He is what he identifies as, and that has always been a proud black man.

Secondly, you live in a completely different country, and it is a country who's heritage is of Caucasian descents. If you think for a second that you can compare your plight as a white person and all of the privilege that comes with it, against someone who is black in America then you are clearly laboring under a very great disillusion.

You are white and that gives you the advantages of privilege just about anywhere. I mean why the hell do you think that people in India, Asia, and some other places are crazy enough to use products to whiten their skin - because they hope to gain the same advantages as you. I tell you one thing, they are damned fools because there is no way I would want any skin color but the skin that I have. I feel so sorry for them.

W O W you know NOTHING about me or my life yet judge me on my skin colour.....I'm out. Fight racisim with more racism all you want and see how far it gets the world. Welcome to ignore.

So
Today's result vs 2019 (if we don't consider weather and some other variables lol)

Merc________ gained 0.323s
Redbull______0.038s slower
Ferrari_______0.920s slower
McLaren_____gained 0.473s
Pinkcedes____gained 0.921s
Renault_____ gained 0.493s
Haas________ 0.619s slower
AlfaRomeo__ 1.009s slower
AlphaTauri__ gained 0.360s
Williams_____ gained 0.737s just 0.073s shy of entering Q2

*fixed a few mistakes

Last edited:
So
Today's result vs 2019 (if we don't consider weather and some other variables lol)

Merc________ gained 0.323s
Redbull______0.038s slower
Ferrari_______0.920s slower
McLaren_____gained 0.473s
Pinkcedes____gained 0.921s
Rebault_____ gained 0.551s
Haas________ 1.092s slower
AlfaRomeo__ 0.619s slower
AlphaTauri__ gained 1.019s
Williams_____ gained 0.737s
Is this meant to prove that there was something fishy with the Mercedes 2019 engine? :D

But we're taught that we're all the same, why can't blacks support a white driver? Just as Lewis get's a lot of support from Whites? But apparently all whites are racist.

Whites support and watch NBA and NFL and Athletics, we don't "need" our skin colour to be represented.

You contributed to your country you didn't solely "build" it, white people didn't sit on their arses while the blacks did everything. First slaves in the US were Irish white, blacks owned slaves. Whites didn't invent slavery, whites were enslaved and whites were the first to legally end slavery, yet whites get blamed for slavery (which didn't start with the Atlantic slave trade).

And lastly whites in the western world are the only race were it is legal to discriminate against them.....discrimination based on the colour of your skin is the dictionary definition of racism.

You don't fight racism with racism, it's like trying to put out a fire by pouring petrol on it...not gonna work.
Black people don't practice racism, and we never have. It wasn't black people who demanded the segregation of the races, it was whites. It wasn't white people who were forced to work at the threat of death, and without getting one single form of payment, except to live another day. It wasn't black people who beat to death, lynched, burned, shot, dragged behind cars, trampled with horses, or (the kindest of these atrocities) raped white people for centuries, it was white people who committed these acts. It wasn't black people who committed these massacres

1. Meridian race riot of 1871 - whites killed as many as 30 blacks over a series of days.
2. Colfax Massacre, 1873 - nearly 50 blacks were killed, and or held as prisoners.
3. Clinton Riot, 1875 - Armed whites arrived by train and widely attacked black people. When finished an estimated 50 blacks were killed over a period of days.
4. Tulsa race Massacre, 1921 - 300 black people dead, after which they attempted to cover it all up until recently.

Now, as for your assertion that whites didn't sit on their asses, no your right, they rode on horses and carried guns and whips. Black people built the roads, the railroads, the harbors, the government buildings, and yes the White House itself. Black people also built the southern mansions, which made it easy to build the White House since it also was built on the same basis of a southern mansion. White Europeans also worked, but they were paid for their work.

One of he biggest myths, (oh shoot let's be honest, lies) has been the myth of the Irish slave. It's a lie, and you can go to any reputable source to read about this myth. It has in fact, for a very long time been called "The Irish slaves myth".

I recently saw a brand new special from The History Channel entitled - 5 Myths About Slavery. in this special they talk about that exact topic which was labeled a myth, and a lie. It has been universally condemned, and rejected, and is currently labeled a false equivalence. It is widely considered as pseudohistory by historians, and scholars. It's basically used as an attempt to minimize and diminish the effects of African people as chattel.

Last edited:
9 tenths slower than last year is quite the challenge, even if we take into account the dodgy engine in 2019.

Ferrari will lose to Racing Point and Mclaren, for sure.

The only potential challenge to Merc is Max's race pace, we'll see.

It can be only drag or only engine or combination of both or neither of them. it seems for some "dismissing it completely" is the common sense, for some saying it's "only that"

also the 2019 Maximum speed sheet:
CEWDwJrpx1Qpn6DqXrY903e_7BZCGJ1_lBP5rnu5aeo.jpg

again, different weather and...

Different weather but...

Max did the same lap time as last year, and Merc found some time.

So it takes a very special Ferrari master plan to lose 9 tenths (and this is a 1-minute track, mind you).
I know, i just wrote that at the end of the post like the side effect of the medicines in their TV commercials to cover more possibilities :D

Can we also appreciate the irony that the year Ferrari finally decided to focus on downforce, half the current calendar favors straight-line speed?

It's going to be a nightmare at Spa.

W O W you know NOTHING about me or my life yet judge me on my skin colour.....I'm out. Fight racisim with more racism all you want and see how far it gets the world. Welcome to ignore.
Look, If you had simply said just the last statement without making any kind of the comparisons, I would have simply thanked you period, but you must understand that America is a land that is under attack. We have a president who seeks to divide us, and he is sitting back with his arms folded, laughing, and very pleased with himself. He is not good for this world as any kind of leader.

Last edited:
Yeah, but if you look at the speed in Intermediate 2, Vettel is not even in top 10. The aero on that car is completely wrong, very high drag and only medium downforce. If that dosent change in Hungary, the entire aero department should be sacked.

So Mercedes drivers can now pull their steering wheel backwards and forwards to change the front tire temperatures and go faster. Red Bull complained to the FIA and for some reason it was deemed legal.

**** Mercedes. **** the FIA.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 44 66.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • No 3pa registration pages