Alright when was that again.....?

I hope I'm mistaken but it looks like Mercedes has the 2 best cars in the grid, the 2020 black Mercedes and the 2019 pink Mercedes. Looks like another season of "who's going to be third"... or 5th depending on how the pink Mercedes evolves!
I'm pleased to see F1 action again, but I'm pretty sure it won't be long before I get tired of it. Really fed up with the merc dominance of last few years.

If you consider my comments as a "racist rant" then it has hit you in a very personal way, and as such you feel that I was speaking to you directly. If I were being a racist and making a statement based solely on race then that would mean that I am making biased, preconceived statements, but I wasn't because it's the truth, and the truth has cut you personally for some reason.

Well, you made generalisations about people's opinions based on their color to be fair. I actually was more annoyed by the fact someone tried to pour water over derailing this thread and had apologised for doing so and you put more flame on it for whatever reason. However, in the spirit of a more harmonious forum entertainment, maybe I worded my response badly and did not exactly illustrate what annoyed me about it (hence your somewhat offensive conclusion, which I understand as my retort was probably equally offensive).

You obviously feel passionately about it based on your own world experiences so that I cannot argue with as that's all fair enough. I just would prefer less politics in my visits to motor sport forums, but maybe thats just me and that's where I was coming from and I agree, I should have said it better.

Out of nationalism I hope Verstappen wins. Although I voted Hamilton.

The Mercs and Hamilton are back in town, bam! at least half a second faster than anything else on the grid till now.
Looking meaner than ever. With their genius adjustable front suspension.
If there is no electronics involved, pure mechanics and it's as save as a normal steering column.
I don't see any legal issues with it.
That's what F1 is about, finding ways to go faster within the rules.

Not like some Red team that probably disrupted the fuel flow sensor electronics by running very high voltage cables next to them. ;)
I think they found that out by accident and exploited it further.
But that's food for another discussion.

Looking forward to see some real life action after all these bedroom races.

What is it with the End Racism sign at Redbull ring? Please Tell me where the racism is, show me the racist. That dude who was murdered by a cop? That was plain murder. How did they decide it's racism? More whites per capita and on average are murdered by cops but they call it murder not racism. This is all propaganda BS by the Media and minority leaders Cashing in on mayhem and suffering of others. Wake - up .Can't we see they are trying to divide us for sinister reasons? I don't know of any racist people in my work place or friends and we are multicultural. Seriously, do you know a racist? I'm not saying it doesn't exist , but lets be realistic , it's very very rare in reality, but overplayed by the media and greedy minority leaders who make millions with their non for profit organizations money laundering scams. Show me the racist and shame them, arrest them lock them up once real evidence of racist behaviour is proven, not naming every opinion and every real world issue as racism, as it demeans the real but rare racist issues whatever but stop the Lies and corruption within these fake organizations before they destroy civil societies by dividing us. Stuff the Media and Stuff the Minority Leaders; not the Minorities.

Last edited:
Well, you made generalisations about people's opinions based on their color to be fair. I actually was more annoyed by the fact someone tried to pour water over derailing this thread and had apologised for doing so and you put more flame on it for whatever reason. However, in the spirit of a more harmonious forum entertainment, maybe I worded my response badly and did not exactly illustrate what annoyed me about it (hence your somewhat offensive conclusion, which I understand as my retort was probably equally offensive).

You obviously feel passionately about it based on your own world experiences so that I cannot argue with as that's all fair enough. I just would prefer less politics in my visits to motor sport forums, but maybe thats just me and that's where I was coming from and I agree, I should have said it better.
I appreciate your candor in regards to my comments. My comments were not made to offend anyone on these forums. I was just illustrating how our world can be in regards to Lewis Hamilton, who is alone as the only black driver in the sport, and and with regard to what he has managed to achieve in a sport dominated by people of Caucasian descent. Now I have been blessed as I am not speaking from any kind of personal experience. The only kind of racism that I have ever faced in America is being in a shopping venue, and being black, you will be followed and treated as if you are going to steal the store from under them. Then once you become an established paying customer after multiple visits, they stop their actions. That is unless there are new workers who have never seen you before. Then again, you are being followed. It is a crazy, and very racist place America.

Now, having spoken these truths, I don't plan to ever discuss this topic again in these forums, because it makes certain, if not all people quite uncomfortable. This will be the last time that this topic will be broached by me - PERIOD.

Last edited:
There is no racism card. I'm merely stating the obvious with everything that I have said. I myself have been watching F1 since the early/mid eighties, but, other than myself why would other black people watch a sport (F1) in which you see no one who looks like you? We created the very great wealth of the NBA and NFL, so these would be the sports that we would watch. Why vote in a racist society in which we built the wealth and the economy as it was us who built the country and picked the cotton, without being paid wages, and under the constant threat of death, so black people were not optimistic about America before President Obama became president.

But we're taught that we're all the same, why can't blacks support a white driver? Just as Lewis get's a lot of support from Whites? But apparently all whites are racist.

Whites support and watch NBA and NFL and Athletics, we don't "need" our skin colour to be represented.

You contributed to your country you didn't solely "build" it, white people didn't sit on their arses while the blacks did everything. First slaves in the US were Irish white, blacks owned slaves. Whites didn't invent slavery, whites were enslaved and whites were the first to legally end slavery, yet whites get blamed for slavery (which didn't start with the Atlantic slave trade).

And lastly whites in the western world are the only race were it is legal to discriminate against them.....discrimination based on the colour of your skin is the dictionary definition of racism.

You don't fight racism with racism, it's like trying to put out a fire by pouring petrol on it...not gonna work.

Last edited:
I appreciate your candor in regards to my comments. My comments were not made to offend anyone on these forums. I was just illustrating how our world can be in regards to Lewis Hamilton, who is alone as the only black driver in the sport, and and with regard to what he has managed to achieve in a sport dominated by people of Caucasian descent. Now I have been blessed as I am not speaking from any kind of personal experience. The only kind of racism that I have ever faced in America is being in a shopping venue, and being black, you will be followed and treated as if you are going to steal the store from under them. Then once you become an established paying customer after multiple visits, they stop their actions. That is unless there are new workers who have never seen you before. Then again, you are being followed. It is a crazy, and very racist place America.

Now, having spoken these truths, I don't plan to ever discuss this topic again in these forums, because it makes certain, if not all people quite uncomfortable. This will be the last time that this topic will be broached by me - PERIOD.
Heads up Lewis IS of caucasion decent AND African.

What you say about your expereince in America isn't racism, if you gained their trust they stop their behaviour then it wasn't your skin colour was it? That happens to white people too, if you move into a new area you are viewed with suspicion. There's jokes in the UK about it, a TV show "The league of gentlemen" took the micky out of that sort of behaviour "a Local shop for LOCAL people.

Americas problem like the rest of the world is distribution of wealth, the poor get nowt and the rich get everything, yes there's a disproportionate amount of poor blacks in the US, but there's many wealthy middle class blacks in the US. Not perfect by any means but heading in the right direction, thing is it took THOUSANDS of years for poor whites to gain parity in their countries with the Rich...and the gap is still massive.

Don't look at a white face as the enemy, look UP at the rich and how they're manipulating all of the poor regardless of skin colour...only then will mankind move on away from racial hatred.

I genuinely think that Lewis thinks he is Rosa Parks.....

Truth is being the only one in a sport has benefited him greatly, like Tiger Woods.
Where as in football, athletics, boxing, basket ball etc there is no great big deal about it....being 'black' i mean.

He would hate it if there had been 18 other black guys in F1... whatever he says.
I am sure Ron Dennis is on record as referencing Tiger Woods when he first spotted Lewis...it was a long term plan and very clever marketing wise...

What is it with the End Racism sign at Redbull ring? Please Tell me where the racism is, show me the racist. That dude who was murdered by a cop? That was plain murder. How did they decide it's racism? More whites per capita and on average are murdered by cops but they call it murder not racism. This is all propaganda BS by the Media and minority leaders Cashing in on mayhem and suffering of others. Wake - up .Can't we see they are trying to divide us for sinister reasons? I don't know of any racist people in my work place or friends and we are multicultural. Seriously, do you know a racist? I'm not saying it doesn't exist , but lets be realistic , it's very very rare in reality, but overplayed by the media and greedy minority leaders who make millions with their non for profit organizations money laundering scams. Show me the racist and shame them, arrest them lock them up once real evidence of racist behaviour is proven, not naming every opinion and every real world issue as racism, as it demeans the real but rare racist issues whatever but stop the Lies and corruption within these fake organizations before they destroy civil societies by dividing us. Stuff the Media and Stuff the Minority Leaders; not the Minorities.
What "End Racism" sign? It clearly says "2nd Racism":

24c9n0g05n851.jpg

If a simple "end racism" banner is enough to get you mad, you have a problem.

Not sure i hear anyone being mad, just most likely confused how they can race in Bahrain when they use slaves and human trafficking....
And how some middle class mixed race kid who had from the age of 12 a contract with McLaren can consider himself somehow rising despite adversity and racism...
It is utter baloney..... yes there are oppressed and marginalised Black people....Lewis ain't one of them and never has been....
For him to take ownership of this i find distasteful...IMO.
The people that need saving are the black kids sent down mines to get Lewis's diamonds...

We see similar messages in any sport. As far as I know Hamilton does not play football, basket ball or whatever. ;)

I wonder what is distateful about him voicing his beliefs about himself and racism. Markus Rashford earns millions of pound per year; was he "distateful" when he lead a fight to help children in poverty?

Do you really think that someone who couldn't overcome poverty or racial prejudice can make his voice heard in the media?

Last edited:
Heads up Lewis IS of caucasion decent AND African.

What you say about your expereince in America isn't racism, if you gained their trust they stop their behaviour then it wasn't your skin colour was it? That happens to white people too, if you move into a new area you are viewed with suspicion. There's jokes in the UK about it, a TV show "The league of gentlemen" took the micky out of that sort of behaviour "a Local shop for LOCAL people.

Americas problem like the rest of the world is distribution of wealth, the poor get nowt and the rich get everything, yes there's a disproportionate amount of poor blacks in the US, but there's many wealthy middle class blacks in the US. Not perfect by any means but heading in the right direction, thing is it took THOUSANDS of years for poor whites to gain parity in their countries with the Rich...and the gap is still massive.

Don't look at a white face as the enemy, look UP at the rich and how they're manipulating all of the poor regardless of skin colour...only then will mankind move on away from racial hatred.
First off, Lewis is a black man, with a white mother, but he is black - clearly more black than white, and he himself identifies as a black man and never even speaks of being white at all. He is what he identifies as, and that has always been a proud black man.

Secondly, you live in a completely different country, and it is a country who's heritage is of Caucasian descents. If you think for a second that you can compare your plight as a white person and all of the privilege that comes with it, against someone who is black in America then you are clearly laboring under a very great disillusion.

You are white and that gives you the advantages of privilege just about anywhere. I mean why the hell do you think that people in India, Asia, and some other places are crazy enough to use products to whiten their skin - because they hope to gain the same advantages as you. I tell you one thing, they are damned fools because there is no way I would want any skin color but the skin that I have. I feel so sorry for them.

Interesting Quali session...clearly Ferrari have lost a lot of pace. I'm interested to see if Red Bull's strategy will pay off starting on the Mediums, but clearly the Mercs are quite strong from the start so let's see what happens.

Sure, OK buddy. You don't see it in your bubble, so it doesn't exist or it must be rare, gotcha. Like air, gravity and the curvature of the Earth on the ground. Tell us more. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back