Alright when was that again.....?

It changes the toe angle primarily, the temps less so. Changing toe to dead straight instead of the usual toe out decreases tire temps down the straight ever so slightly, but more important removes tire drag and wear on the inside of the tire caused by toe out. Its a win win situation obviously and a grey area the FIA hadnt specifically outlawed (until 2021), so its legal. Redbull's protest was a desperate try they probably knew would be rejected (quickly as it turned out).

The reason they change the toe angle is because of the Pirelli tyres. In my opinion anything that stops you from using the pedals vertically and the steering wheel horizontally is blatant cheating. Red Bull probably didn't do it for those obvious reasons. I will be supporting Red Bull.

Ferrari have always been strong in race trim. Looking forward to a lot of overtaking.........and as always crashes.

And then back again the following week on the same track
Exciting !

If he genuinely was not offered a new contract of £9 million to race one more year at Ferrari as a second driver then I would like to apologise for any disinformation I repeated.

I hear a lot of my stories via Missed Apex F1 podcast which I'm starting to realise may just be a piece of ****. Unless they come back and say no Vettel is a piece of **** then I can't really comment and I am none the wiser.

Hard to tell the truth in a media full of lies.

Credit where credit is due, seems like Merc has built an absolute beast again. Hats off to them, not their fault that they are so dominating.

Kind of their fault imo considering they are changing toe mid straight when no one else is. Akin to having illegal traction control or fuel. Only my opinion though.

Not sure i hear anyone being mad, just most likely confused how they can race in Bahrain when they use slaves and human trafficking....
And how some middle class mixed race kid who had from the age of 12 a contract with McLaren can consider himself somehow rising despite adversity and racism...
It is utter baloney..... yes there are oppressed and marginalised Black people....Lewis ain't one of them and never has been....
For him to take ownership of this i find distasteful...IMO.
The people that need saving are the black kids sent down mines to get Lewis's diamonds...

This is my point exactly. If you are going to take a stand against oppression, choose something harder and that exists.

For example, I see one black driver in formula one. I see no disabled drivers in formula one. Therefore, disabled drivers are more disadvantaged than black drivers.

You can say it is because disabled drivers don't drive as fast, but then I could say the same thing about women or black people.

What if the reality is that Williams didn't fund Kubica's upgrades in time as originally agreed upon and Hamilton is relatively over-funded.

More to the point, why isn't Nick Hamilton in F1? Isn't everyone supposed to be equal at Mercedes.

Personally I watch for the sport, not the entertainment (the ferrari memes being a welcome exception). I don't mind that there's a clear favorite for tomorrow.

I'm not a Merc fan by any means, but I hope the best man wins tomorrow. A cliche, I know, but I don't hear too many people saying that today. So no, it's not the unpredictability for me, although from P3 down it's looking very exciting.

This is my point exactly. If you are going to take a stand against oppression, choose something harder and that exists.

For example, I see one black driver in formula one. I see no disabled drivers in formula one. Therefore, disabled drivers are more disadvantaged than black drivers.

You can say it is because disabled drivers don't drive as fast, but then I could say the same thing about women or black people.

What if the reality is that Williams didn't fund Kubica's upgrades in time as originally agreed upon and Hamilton is relatively over-funded.

More to the point, why isn't Nick Hamilton in F1? Isn't everyone supposed to be equal at Mercedes.

I will not feed the trolls...I will not feed the trolls....I will not feed the trolls.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: VNB
The FIA has reminded Red Bull and Ferrari to follow Formula 1's coronavirus protocols at all times, after Sebastian Vettel was spotted speaking to Christian Horner and Helmut Marko without face masks in the paddock.

Wait, the real point of this news title is the masks?

Somebody needs to proofread their stuff before posting (from the official formula 1 site)....A Hamilton will win the season opener :roflmao:

1593952925496.png

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 103 71.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 25.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 28 19.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 30 20.7%
  • No 3pa registration pages