Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ

Cars Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ V1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
@BrianB Is it possible in a future update to have working wipers (I don't know if just having them as two distinct objects - with a proper wiper name - could be enough for the shaders patch in order to patch them)?
It's nice now, but with working wipers would be much better
giulia-la-rain.png

I don't know if the real car is/was the same, but for night racing the instrument panel (gauges) could use some more lighting (with lights turned on) imo... ?
Btw: fun to drive, though the ride height may be a bit too high ...:D

@Blamer I'll check it out. I don't think naming the objects is enough, I don't have an animation for the wiper so I'll probably have to make that for it to work in game. The animation for the wiper (and shifting) is on my to do list, but with low priority.

@Fanapryde I'll try to look for any pictures which show the dash with the light on. Wouldn't be surprised if it had some extra light.

Any plans to update this beauty to 2021 CSP specs? :)

Unfortunately nothing is planned right now. I wanted to redo a bunch of the model/textures and add CSP features, but time and interest had dropped a bit at the time and that didn't get finished.
Right now I'm busy finishing my degree so pretty much no time to really dive back into modding either. Maybe towards July/August I may have some time again to look into updates, but no promises.

Would love if someone can update the car with latest CSP features such as wipers and odometer. Same for 500 spider and 356 Carrera. Those mods are true gems, in terms of driving enjoyment, but a bit behind in terms of features nowadays.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.