rF2 AJR @ Watkins Glen - Saturday 27 April 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
So I bought the reiza pack and its downloaded but not showing up in game. Also when i try to join the server, I thought that would maybe download the track but it wouldn't let me either.

Was looking to join this one too as I like these cars in AMS. But like I wrote in the GT3 thread, internet went out like an hour before the event. Talked with ISP today and likely won't send out a repairer until Monday. Fibre is down for the whole apartment building. That's pretty piss poor service imo.

Sorry for the mini-rant! Enjoy the race everyone! :)

Was looking to join this one too as I like these cars in AMS. But like I wrote in the GT3 thread, internet went out like an hour before the event. Talked with ISP today and likely won't send out a repairer until Monday. Fibre is down for the whole apartment building. That's pretty piss poor service imo.

Sorry for the mini-rant! Enjoy the race everyone! :)

Your luck is shocking man, hope to see you at the next one!

Cold and rainy day here, lets heat up tires, I'm in.
I have zero experience with these cars others than a few hotlaps with AMS version, it should be fun!
to me the car feels very similar in handling to LMP2 class cars, so if you have any experience with them you shouldn't have much of an issue

View attachment 302386
America here we come, we will be racing at Watkins Glen this week. This circuit has become one of America's premier race circuits. Crowds have been flocking to this circuit to see top-level racing since the 1940s.

Join Us

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AJR

There are several methods to purchase the cars via RFactor 2 store.

RFACTOR 2 STORE: (RFACTOR 2 STORE)

Choose your weapon on the night.

Cars:
  • Chevy V8
  • Honda Turbo 14
  • Judd V10
  • Powertec V8
# All the cars are in the same class and run together #

Track: Watkins Glen International v1.02 Download
Layout: Boot NC Endurance
Track Temperature: 25°C
Pitstop: Your Choice
Weather: 4.00pm x 3 = From Light To Dusk

Schedule:
(EU) Saturday 20 April 2019
Fixed Setups: No (Setups can be shared)
Start Type: Formation Lap Followed By Rolling Road Start

Schedule: (EU) Saturday 27 April 2019
Practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying:19:20 UTC (15 minutes )
WarmUp:19:35 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:40 UTC (50 minutes)

Entry List :
  1. [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Stephen Gibb[/COLOR][/B] - Admin
  2. kamackeris
  3. Martin Fiala
  4. Craig Dunkley
  5. FeltHat
  6. Steve Le Gallez
  7. Juan Roguez
  8. alpebo
  9. Trebormoore84
  10. Luka Berk
  11. Luca Antinori
  12. Daniel Nieto
  13. Ramón Clemente
  14. PurgerUK
  15. R.Pike
  16. rockracer
  17. Igor Rog
  18. Kresh
  19. Medilloni
  20. Alexey Spirichev
  21. Marco Antonio Rodriguez
  22. Ingemar Petersson
  23. Alan B
  24. Anders Jensen
  25. jimortality
  26. pattikins
  27. Christian.ca
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot
  31. Free slot
UTP# 02 -CD

SERVER IS UP
Hi Craig, although I may not be able to stay the whole session, can I sneak in please, no probs if not thanks Russ

I was doing well until somebody took me out (private message sent) ...the rule is very very simple, take someone out? ..then wait for them, you are not being punished for the accident, you are being punished for not waiting. Anyway, the car was smoking well and power was well down, so I retired to the pits :(

It was a good race, although there appeared to be a few drivers spinning. I think it was a great combo, the car just needs more practice.

Congrads to the podiums, very much deserved :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Had a good start and had a short lived but fun battle with @Paul Glover until I spun going into the final sector and had to wait for half the grid to pass before I had a gap to spin the car to face the right way and get going again...after that the tires were cooked and I was losing the rear going into almost every corner, after finally spinning going through turn 5 as the leaders were coming through I called it a day

Looked forward to these cars but I just couldnt get to grips with it in the time I had available to me, maybe next time it will be better

I was doing well until somebody took me out (private message sent) ...the rule is very very simple, take someone out? ..then wait for them, you are not being punished for the accident, you are being punished for not waiting. Anyway, the car was smoking well and power was well down, so I retired to the pits :(

It was a good race, although there appeared to be a few drivers spinning. I think it was a great combo, the car just needs more practice.

Congrads to the podiums, very much deserved :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'm sorry, Craig, you're absolutely right, I accept the sanction:(:(:(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back