rF2 AJR @ Watkins Glen - Saturday 27 April 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Amazing race tonight as always, tought and funny. Just want to appologize to you @rockracer, I saw on replay I hitted you on the back after that incident ahead us. Really SOrry man for that.. didn't wanted touch you at all, just I didn't spected that moves and couldn't control it in that distance. Once more, sorry Dan, hope you can understand that circunstance. Thanks to all for the great fun and congrats podium and all finishers :thumbsup:

Amazing race tonight as always, tought and funny. Just want to appologize to you @rockracer, I saw on replay I hitted you on the back after that incident ahead us. Really SOrry man for that.. didn't wanted touch you at all, just I didn't spected that moves and couldn't control it in that distance. Once more, sorry Dan, hope you can understand that circunstance. Thanks to all for the great fun and congrats podium and all finishers :thumbsup:
No worries Daniel , that's part of the game ;)

Ah things were going so well got upto 4th and seemed to be in the groove, then just about avoided Russ when he spun and then I slammed into the wall to avoid (don't worry mate not your fault), then span out on that up hill tight right hander straight after. Once these cars start to go really hard to get it back and think once you spin in these cars, that's it you just keep spinning as I did the exact same thing next lap trying to be careful going slower. Maybe I damaged the rear wing though hitting the wall. Lost the will after that second spin so quit.

Really like the car just wish I spent some time getting used to it but no time at all to practice this week.

I did read the Judd and Powertec were the engines to go for, wonder if Reiza will do a BOP update for the others?

Really nice race for me. The start of the race wasn't great and I did spin fairly early on, but the rest of the race more than made up for that. But either because my higher downforce or because of the Powertec vs the overwhelming majority of Judds, it was really hard to make any progress - most of what I gained in the corners I promptly lost on the straights. But great fun nevertheless. I like these cars and I guess it shows.

Thanks for the race!

Thanks for the video Martin, do you mind me asking how/where you got the Helicorsa-type proximity warning? I use Crewchief but this would be a big help :)

@Craig Dunkley @Stephen Gibb A belated thanks for organising this event guys, love the car track combo!

Apologies for dropping out so early, I'd spun into the inside facing the wrong way at turn 7 and with no track map had no way of knowing when a car would arrive - and still finding my way 'round rf2 had forgot to set a reverse gear:laugh:

:D

@Medilloni It's a widget for SimHub, overlaid over the video in OBS. Same for the pedals/FFB indicators (and soon more, hopefully). You can however run it directly on your screen as an overlay, but you have to be running rF2 in windowed or borderless windowed mode. Or you can also use it on some kind of external screen (phone, like me, or secondary monitor or something like that).

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%