Adam's Sol Enhanced | Realism Filter for Sol 2.0

Misc Adam's Sol Enhanced | Realism Filter for Sol 2.0 4.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
First of all, thank you for your work. But i have one question in mind: how do i have to edit the filter, in order to get the full car displayed sharp after focussing on it? The back seems very blurry.
Screenshot_bmw_z3m_ks_nurburgring_31-6-120-0-47-26.jpg

Thank you for your response Adam. I followed your Discord link. What do I do once connected? I'm a bit new to Discord and haven't quite figured it out. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
JoshOz.
So just find my name in the members list on the right hand side and right click to send me a message and ill reply when im next online tomorrow

So I am using Sol 1.6 currently so I would recommend that one. I am going to install the new Sol update (1.6.2) today and update both my mods (ASE 1.2 + 2.0) to make sure they work.

For CSP I dont think it matters. I dont edit anything involved with CSP so you use which ever you prefer.

Hope this helps. If you need anything more, just hop on my discord and message me or in the #mod-help channel and there I can send you screen shots and more.

Good luck

BTW what does one need to do with the LUT file? Just drag and drop?
So with 1.2, just drag the assetto corsa folder into you steam/steamapps/common folder.
with 2.0 you just drag the Winrar folder in to content manager and then in the top right hand corner you will see a green flashing arrow which you click and then the drop down reveals the file and you click "install"

So with 1.2, just drag the assetto corsa folder into you steam/steamapps/common folder.
with 2.0 you just drag the Winrar folder in to content manager and then in the top right hand corner you will see a green flashing arrow which you click and then the drop down reveals the file and you click "install"
I mean do I have to "activate" that LUT file in the settings or it's active automatically when the PP filter is selected?

iG_ADVM updated Adam's Sol Enhanced with a new update entry:

Sol 1.6.2 Patch Update

Changelog

- Updated for 1.6.2 (Mainly changes with cloud and sky)View attachment 394245
- Slight reduction in contrast
- Brightness increase at night
- Cloud saturation limit increased (for those beautiful sunsets/sunrises
- Sky saturation increase combined with overall small saturation decrease to keep depth in colour reproduction (Shown in ASE and SolExtra image comparisons below)

Notice how on my ASE_2.0. the headlights have much more depth in detail and colour reproduction...

Read the rest of this update entry...

First of all, thank you for your work. But i have one question in mind: how do i have to edit the filter, in order to get the full car displayed sharp after focussing on it? The back seems very blurry.View attachment 394010
unfortunately i am not too sure mate. I am not very good myself with the phot edit mode. I know you "ctrl + left click" on the area you want focused, but then it gets out of focus into the distance. so you might have to mess around with the "f-stop" and other settings to see if you can widen the area that focuses. youtube has a few good videos for getting quality pics in AC

Hi Adam, sorry to bother with this question, but I need to download 1.2v and 2.0 to be on the last version, or only 2.0?

Noob question, i know.

Great filter mate!!!

Can you use this filter if you don't have sol installed? Yep, I know I can install it but does it need sol to function and look nice as it should. Otherwords :D is it better than kunos default filters. Thanks!

Hi Adam, sorry to bother with this question, but I need to download 1.2v and 2.0 to be on the last version, or only 2.0?

Noob question, i know.

Great filter mate!!!
No, it was my error for not being clear enough with my mods.

So 1.0 (updated to 1.2) and 2.0 (updated to 2.0.1) are separate mods. Both looking to achieve the same outcome, but created and achieved using different approaches and techniques. 2.0 is the latest and my preferred technique so that is the one I will continue with. 1.2 I am leaving as complete as people are happy with that and so I do not want to change it.

So try both, and you pick which you prefer :)

Enjoy mate. If you need any thing more, just hop on my discord and message me privately or in the #mod-help channel and you will find all the help you need

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.