Accuforce V2 Pro

I just sold my Fanatec V1, V2.5 and a couple of rims for near cost of an Accuforce but have to wait a couple months.
Just wanted to know what to expect. It's my first DD.
Got a chuckle when I read there's a safe mode for friends.
Oh boy! What am I getting myself into? Lol!

Hello everyone. This is an off the wall question about the Accuforce and I feel kind of dumb for asking but, are there after market wheel options for the AF Pro V2? I remember seeing a Fanatec conversion kit for the now discontinued McLaren rim, but I am wondering if there is anything else out there? Asking the internet just gave me confusing results, and not much that specifically said it would work for the Accuforce.

EDIT - To clarify, by wheel I mean a button box/plate with paddles and a wheel rim. Something as close to plug and play, as possible. Maybe not including an install or swap of the quick release.

Also, wasn't there some sort of pass through kit for the Accuforce? Maybe that was just on the V1.

Thanks.

no I don't thinks there's much in the way of plug and play adaptor kits to hook other manufacturers kit into the accuforce, it's possible with some but will involve a bit of work/research

easy enough to get any physical real car wheel on it though

I made a prototype of a custom rim that fit onto the stock V2 button box. I was looking for something more F1 style - and it was before SimXperience released their version.

the button box that comes with the V2 is uniquely shaped, so not every rim will be a direct swap if you want to use the buttons.

I have the V1 and you can buy a standard QR for the Accuforce and it has a 70mm bolt pattern, many wheels will fit onto this and the V1 has USB ports on it (don't think the V2 does though).

Wheels like the SRC GT1 will fit and then attach a USB hub to your rig and plug into that, depending on your pedals and other kit they may well plug into the hub as well.

I have the V1 and you can buy a standard QR for the Accuforce and it has a 70mm bolt pattern, many wheels will fit onto this and the V1 has USB ports on it (don't think the V2 does though).

Wheels like the SRC GT1 will fit and then attach a USB hub to your rig and plug into that, depending on your pedals and other kit they may well plug into the hub as well.

I completely forgot about Sim Racing Coach. Thanks for the reminder.

As @bondyboy shared, there are options out there, as long as one is willing to do some work. This is great to know.

Still saving my pennies. Hopefully everything will pan out in a few months. Fingers crossed.

I completely forgot about Sim Racing Coach. Thanks for the reminder.

As @bondyboy shared, there are options out there, as long as one is willing to do some work. This is great to know.

Still saving my pennies. Hopefully everything will pan out in a few months. Fingers crossed.

The wheel and button box you can buy with it is decent (the SRC shifters are nicer) and works out much cheaper.....

Is it normal for a DD to rattle? I'm thinking I have to adjust something? I know my Fanatec would rattle and there was a sensitivity I had to turn down but haven't found the control panel because I was having too much fun. First night with the new wheel you know?

Ok! At first I couldn't find the settings but I now see I have to open and save a new file. Wow! This is going to take some time. Do these settings stay active when launching from content manager? For some reason I can't launch AC from sim commander.

Last edited:
Is it normal for a DD to rattle? I'm thinking I have to adjust something? I know my Fanatec would rattle and there was a sensitivity I had to turn down but haven't found the control panel because I was having too much fun. First night with the new wheel you know?

Ok! At first I couldn't find the settings but I now see I have to open and save a new file. Wow! This is going to take some time. Do these settings stay active when launching from content manager? For some reason I can't launch AC from sim commander.

I can launch either vanilla ac or content manager from sim commander, will see if I can screenshot the settings for you if I remember when at pc

Yeah! I'm going to need to spend some more time reading through everything!
It's definitely a little more sophisticated than the Fanatec v2.5for sure!
Thanks for the help guys!

Well I'm at my PC, fired up SC only to be greeted by the intial setup wizard!?! :confused:

All my game and profile settings gone! I'm blaming you vegaguy, your computer gremlins appear to be contagious :mad:

V2 DIY delivered today; ordered July 8
V2DIY.jpg

Well I'm at my PC, fired up SC only to be greeted by the intial setup wizard!?! :confused:

All my game and profile settings gone! I'm blaming you vegaguy, your computer gremlins appear to be contagious :mad:

that has happened to me several times. I think it’s related to updates. The folks at SimXperience told me to export all the profiles occasionally - and then they can be imported. If you have backups of your older folder, it is possible to drag them back in, but I found I ended up with duplicates of everything and can never fully delete them. It’s a total PITA.

Simcomader lockes up when I click on it. It just flashes and disappears.

Also, AC has the only working brake peddle. rF2, PCARS 1 and 2 and Dirt Rally will not bind the brakes. I'm using the same Fanatec peddles I've been using for years so it has to have something to do with Accuforce?

Last edited:
Simcomader lockes up when I click on it. It just flashes and disappears.
That rings a bell; I had a similar experience Friday.
After ordering AccuForce V2 DIY, SC4 was installed here in early July and configured for SimVibe only,
but I soon concluded that SimHub ShakeIt was preferable.
When AccuForce arrived and was plugged in, launching SC4 would splash its logo,
then very briefly flash a notification about logging in, after which
SimCommander 4 tab would lurk on the Taskbar, but no window would display.
Hovering mouse pointer over that tab would show a small blank white preview, but nothing else.

I uninstalled SC4, downloaded and installed a fresh version to recover and continue...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 61 29.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 39 18.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.3%