Accuforce V2 Price Drop

To the Admins: I'm not an employee of Simxperience, just a customer.

I just purchased the Accuforce Pro package for $999, down from $1299.

The 'your way' package is now $699 and the DIY kit is $599.

This is a part of their new Black Friday sale and the prices will remain 'while supplies last".

Last edited:
I bought the AccuForce V2 a month ago. I got the $150 Summer discount because I added it to my cart before the sale ended. I was using a G27 on a pvc rig and even with the G27 pedals the AccuForce made me a full second faster at Summit Point. That first little bit of FFB or steering input you get from the AF2 is a huge advantage. I can drive in under steer and over steer so much better now .

I had used SimVibe with some ButtKickers on the PVC rig and was sold on the ability to customize the FFB of the wheel using SimCommander. It always bugged me that a similar car in two different sims would feel so different or how numb some cars were. Not any more!

Very glad I went this route. You guys should be very pleased as well.

Upvote 0
I bought the AccuForce V2 a month ago. I got the $150 Summer discount because I added it to my cart before the sale ended. I was using a G27 on a pvc rig and even with the G27 pedals the AccuForce made me a full second faster at Summit Point. That first little bit of FFB or steering input you get from the AF2 is a huge advantage. I can drive in under steer and over steer so much better now .

I had used SimVibe with some ButtKickers on the PVC rig and was sold on the ability to customize the FFB of the wheel using SimCommander. It always bugged me that a similar car in two different sims would feel so different or how numb some cars were. Not any more!

Very glad I went this route. You guys should be very pleased as well.

That's awesome to hear it improved your time that much! I think going from gear driven to DD will be life changing or sim changing if you will .

I might have to pick up some buttkickers next :)

Upvote 0
Had an email back from Simxperience and they wont put it through as parts or warranty replacement.
It looks as though it could be around 20% import tax.
So, its $999, plus delivery $169.78

Now, i'm not sure what my credit card will convert this to when I get the bill through, but at the current rate it works out:
$999 = £777.14
$169.78 = £132.07
A total of £909.21,

So £909.21 plus tax at 20% = £1091.05 if they look at the total incl delivery, or £1064.64 (£777.14 +20% = £932.57 plus £132.07 del = £1064.64) if they don't incl delivery.

So still not a bad price with delivery and tax, but a little more than it initially looks.

You can bet it will be more than this though when the CC company convert it 'their way'.

So I got an email off UPS stating that duty is required.
'That will be £189.87 please'.
Which breaks down to £178.62 tax and £11.25 'brokerage charges'.
So it looks like 20% on the item itself, not including delivery (a guess, without knowing the USD to GBP conversion rate).
So £909.21 for the base and delivery and £189.87 tax and charges.
Total = £1099.08

That's WAY more than I wanted to pay, but I will get a little back from my G27 and hopefully wont need to buy another again.

Its now in my local depot ready for Friday delivery.

One thing, I will think twice about buying from the US again, especially if I can source similar in Europe.
Was going to get the DOF Reality P3, but now might get the Prosimu T1000 3dof instead as there is nothing in it price wise.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
One thing, I will think twice about buying from the US again, especially if I can source similar in Europe.
The experience of buying things in Europe from the USA has a similar sticker shock. And pretty much means USA residents stick to NAFTA sources or Asian eBay vendors.

Upvote 0
So I got an email off UPS stating that duty is required.
'That will be £189.87 please'.
Which breaks down to £178.62 tax and £11.25 'brokerage charges'.
So it looks like 20% on the item itself, not including delivery (a guess, without knowing the USD to GBP conversion rate).
So £909.21 for the base and delivery and £189.87 tax and charges.
Total = £1099.08

Goods from outside the EU are subject to VAT, which is supposed to be levied on the total of the item cost, delivery and import duty. I think the applicable import duty rate is 0% in this case so that's where your 20% has come from - VAT.

Upvote 0
Well it turned up today at about 3pm.
Couldn't do much with it for an hour after as I had been waiting in for the parcel I had to take the dogs out before the light went.
Took quite a bit of work getting it working ok.
Firstly, the casing it flat and the shaft is straight, where my G27 was up at an angle. This meant it was too low and at the wrong angle for using it. I now wish I had got the adjustable adaptor too, seeing as buying it separately costs about £50 delivery on top of its price.
Still, I was too excited to let that put me off, so set it all up anyway.
The USB cable is ridiculously short for me (about 3`) so I had so source another, and luckily my printer USB was longer (about 1.5m) so I swopped the 2.

As soon as I switched it on it calibrated as it should, but could I heck find it on my computer (wheel, buttons, anything). It appeared to be in Simcommander and even updated the firmware, but that was it.
I tried opening a few games, but it couldn't be seen, I tried deleting things and reinstalling them, to no avail. I don't have a clue how but it eventually righted itself and starting to work as it should.
Booted up Assetto Corsa and calibrated my wheel, but then my Fanatec V3 pedals had disappeared too. Eventually got them working and all was good, so went for a drive around Croft (my local track) in a old Lotus 49 (one of my favourites) and immediately realised the forces were too strong so knocked them down a bit.
Then fired up Assetto Corsa Competizione and after 5 laps of PR driving the BMW knocked a second off my best lap (1:57.xxx). I know I can knock at least another 1 or 2 seconds off, especially when I have the wheel pointing towards my chest and not my stomach.

First impressions are really good and a great step up from my G27. I can feel much more of the road and feel when the traction wants to break loose and can correct it quicker. You can feel the weight of the car much better and it makes you more confident.
I am now going to try and beat my times on ACC's other maps with the Bentley and Lambo.

On a side note, the fan is loud, but I don't mind that as it will help me remember to turn it off.

Upvote 0
Strange, I played a little ACC and then AC, then went back to ACC and it tried to calibrate my wheel again, ripping the cable out of the front of the base. Good job it came with 2, but still gutted I broke one within a couple of hours of using it.

Upvote 0
Strange, I played a little ACC and then AC, then went back to ACC and it tried to calibrate my wheel again, ripping the cable out of the front of the base. Good job it came with 2, but still gutted I broke one within a couple of hours of using it.
I wouldn't expect it to re-calibrate without experiencing a gap in power or some other connection loss. You may want to check that all of the connectors at the controller are properly seated and that there is no strain on the cables.

To avoid damage to the coiled cable, I always start the system without the wheel installed; after it phases, only then mount the wheel and plug in the cable. I know your case was different but, it's just something to keep in mind as a general precaution.

I've damaged cables with both my AccuForce and OSW systems. Always keep a spare or two on hand. I believe there are other sources for the coiled AF cable but, I don't recall where I saw that information.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Welcome on board!

Love the AFv2 and SimCommander. As Dean suggested, just take the wheel off every time you leave the cockpit.

Also, he is absolutely right in saying to use Autotune for ACC. It makes a lot of difference.

These are my current settings, but still WIP:

upload_2018-11-16_21-17-13.png

75% Gain
165% Dampening force.

With AC you might consider adding some Steering Feedback Foundation at any value of your preference below 50% and increase Game Force Feedback Smoothing.

You might find more valid options in the shared database.

Good luck!

Upvote 0
^ are there any other on wheel / wheel software settings that can be adjusted or is what you posted the only adjustable options?
SimCommander has many FFB settings but, the fundamental ones as they apply to the FFB-API are the same as any other wheel; Force Intensity / Damping / Spring / etc. Beyond that, DD-wheels generally include settings for Friction and Inertia (These are functions of the hardware controller driving the DD-motor). SimCommander FFB tuning options goes well beyond with additional fine-tuning settings for those that enjoy the tuning process and want to squeeze every last drop of FFB goodness out of the hardware.:)

Then there are the secondary custom effects that can be added from a drop-down menu, many of which may be used with the Alternate form of FFB (Foundation FFB) which is derived directly from the game physics telemetry. This is an alternate form of FFB but, can also be combined with the game-FFB to enhance certain effects as desired.

I suggest to start with the Auto-tune Wizard and be sure to avoid game FFB-clipping as it has the biggest detrimental effect on the results. Game FFB-clipping was the number one thing I discovered early on that negatively impacted my DD experience and much of my time chasing elusive improvements could have been avoided had I known that from Day-One.;)

I'm sure I experienced soft-clipping with my previous wheels however, it became much more obvious with Direct-drive once I recognized the symptoms (heavy spring-feel and loss of detail during hard cornering). This is why I recommend using higher force-settings in SimCommander to compensate for using lower FFB-strength (game FFB-settings). That should ensure that you don't have clipping issues from the start.

It's important to understand that any soft-clipping (game-derived) travels down-stream to the hardware. That's just the fact of how things work so it's vital to understand how to avoid it. Clipping can be used as a safety-margin in extreme situations (especially with very high torque settings) but, that's another aspect to learn about later.

There is so much more information about these systems that didn't exist for us early adopters so be sure to check out the related videos available on the SimXperience web-site (see tabs on the AccuForce Product Page), and checkout some of the user-made tuning guides available online to learn even more.

The more you know, the faster you can take full advantage of what Direct-drive offers and get back to (more immersive) Racing! :)

Upvote 0
So I'm set to receive my Accuforce wheel in the next view days, and I have a question to fellow Euopean users. The site mentions the power box runs on US and European voltages. Do I need to throw a switch on the power unit somewhere or does it work with EU voltage out of the box? The quick start guide doesn't mention anything about this and I'd like to not fry the power unit right away :)

Upvote 0
After you have checked the box and found no switch you just plug it in and it works. It needs a grounded outlet though. Or at least my V1 did.

Edit: congrats on your wheel.

Upvote 0
So I'm set to receive my Accuforce wheel in the next view days, and I have a question to fellow Euopean users. The site mentions the power box runs on US and European voltages. Do I need to throw a switch on the power unit somewhere or does it work with EU voltage out of the box? The quick start guide doesn't mention anything about this and I'd like to not fry the power unit right away :)

I do not have a voltage switch on mine. The power supply shows and input of 100-240vac. Here is a link to the one used in the Accuforce. If you have any questions contact them, they are very quick to answer and from personal experience with them, will take good care of you.

https://www.superbrightleds.com/mor...i8dPyk8_pW-Kwpk1Ai-rfc4Be4acGwFsaAhQtEALw_wcB

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back